Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Whats the weirdest...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themagikat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:18 pm
whats the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

this could get interesting. Mine is a tarantula (well part of one)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:15 pm
Sheep balls......it was Mexico....you do not need to know any more then this..  

darkXmoon

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:28 am
Ants on a lolipop 3nodding It was at the insect museum  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:17 am
its funny how tasty bugs can be. especially crickets... chcolate covered crickets are really good...  

themagikat

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:23 am
themagikat
its funny how tasty bugs can be. especially crickets... chcolate covered crickets are really good...
3nodding Yup  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:09 pm
Okay, it all began one very very boring afternoon in grade 5. Kelsey found this old moldy bottle at the back of her locker and put some water in it. Then we took this little plastic-gook lizard (that was found in the streets of toronto) and placed in it the bottle. We added some pepsi, orange juice, 20 packs of salt and pepper, 5 packs of butter, a granola bar and a few ketchup chips.

I was the only person to have the guts to drink it. But I threw up later. xd  

[ D i z z y ]

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:20 pm
[ D i z z y ]
Okay, it all began one very very boring afternoon in grade 5. Kelsey found this old moldy bottle at the back of her locker and put some water in it. Then we took this little plastic-gook lizard (that was found in the streets of toronto) and placed in it the bottle. We added some pepsi, orange juice, 20 packs of salt and pepper, 5 packs of butter, a granola bar and a few ketchup chips.

Thats nasty..very nasty..yea that out did mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:35 pm
Liver, Kidney, Toungue

the liver was rubberey (specially when not cooked properly)

kidney; I don't care what my mum said. I could taste the pee!!

toungue......it didn't last very long in my stomach let's just say......  

Isobel Bellamy

eereesa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Well, a few months ago, there was a party my family was hosting (as usual...) and I found some meat that looked pretty good. I put it on my plate and ate half the platter because I was that hungry and it was that good...I didn't find out until later it was cow tongue.
And my absolute FAVORITE sandwhich filler: GOOSE LIVER! It is soooo good!
I suppose I swallowed a Daddy Long Legs in my sleep at art camp...I was sleeping on the floor and that same night at least two Daddy Long Legs made it on my arms and sleeping bag. I was terrified (I have a fear of bugs) and several weeks earlier my friend at swim camp had told me that the average human swallowed 8 spiders in their lifetime ("Well, I'm not exactly average, am I?" was my response!)
Hmmm....I'm pretty sure someone stuffed frog eggs from a frog mother's thigh in my mouth once...and a really small beanie frog in my sleep as well as a joke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:04 pm
actually whats interesting is that we eat TONS of bugs without realizing it. many get by the filters, for instance, weavle eggs get through the flour filters and thus, after a while they will hatch, so one should try to keep their flour refrigerated. (this also applies for really old cereals)

that and canned fruit will often have parts of bugs in them

ah the food we eat! good stuff!  

themagikat

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:28 am
...fruit cake.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:03 pm
omg, the only use for fruit cake is to throw it at people. i think there is only one fruitcake in the world and it just gets sent to someone. they dont wnat it so they send it to someone else.  

themagikat

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:19 pm
I think kalamari...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:23 pm
omg that stuff is so good. theres this restaurant in dallas i go to a lot (well not really, ive been there twice...its pricy) and they have a kalamari appetizer that is to die for... not only do they have the rings but they are served in a cripsy puffy shell and around the shell thing are complete flourettes of tentacles just waiting to be eaten!! (naturally they are fried, but you can tell they are tentacles by taking off the breading, lol)  

themagikat

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:07 am
Red powerade and relish are a good mix xd  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items