Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would L be a good boyfriend?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Rocker_blah

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:06 pm
have you ever wondered if L ever had a girlfriend? if so then how would she look like and what would her personality be like?
jw.

I personally think she would have red or white hair, smart, pretty of course, not annoying like misa, helps out with cases with L. yea and a bunch of other stuff but i'd like to hear YOUR opinions on this.

and dont say he wouldnt have one because hes busy. im just saying hypothetically if he did have a girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:12 pm
Well...In my opinion as a regular person I'd say that i wouldn't know. However, my opinion as the L fangirl that I am I'd say yes...Me!~

(My brother actually calls L my boyfriend for some reason...But hey, I'm not complaining!)

raspberries-ftw

Intergalactic Gekko

xKayoko_scissor-heartx

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:53 pm
L doesn't just have A GIRLFRIEND. He loves ALL HIS FANGIRLS and is a playa. (even though people at my school say that me and L got married xd ! they even made a joke that virginity doesn't start with L redface twisted i'm ok with that)  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:21 pm
yea i see.
but what if he was like that but was also honest and truly in love with one girl. Who would she be? and dont say yourself unless you have a really good reason.  

Rocker_blah

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:12 pm
OH OH! PICK ME, PICK ME!! lol, j/k. As if I could ever be with L. Not only is he 10 years older than me when he dies, but he'd need someone smart, a.k.a. not me. I think he'd go for a girl that is pretty, but not overly done up (like Misa likes to be). She would be really smart, probably even have the brains to get into Wammy's, and she'd most likely be an orphan too. I think she'd be a few years younger than him because girls tend to go for guys older than them so that they're on the same maturity level. As for clothes and fashion, I think she'd dress a little like Raito would, you know, in the suits and dress shirts because she'd want to make up for L not dressing nicely. Her hair would probably be layered in a really sophisticated way that could change styles easily without being trimmed. She most likely wouldn't wear makeup and she'd have a good sense of humor. I think she could woo everyone, but she'd actually be sincere about it.

That'd be one kick a** chick for L...seriously. Don't you think so?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:13 pm
Nope. L couldn't possibly be a good boyfriend..

He's got zero social skills, and lies way more than you should in a relationship. He has no friends(Except maybe Watari), and most likely never showers.

Admit it, in real life, you ladies(And possibly some gents) would be repulsed. Most likely, you will think he is a hobo or a sex offender or something(I know I would).

Really, that being said, if he did manage to get a girl, she would most likely share his intellegence, have a metric ******** of quirks, and be a lying, conniving criminal. Someone who will do whatever it takes to get what she wants, in other words, a female version of L himself.

(Ir maybe he would date that Linda kid from Wammy's, but it's impossible, as L never had any contact with the Wammy children, except through a computer screen, and that was only once.)

Naomi Baine

Rocker_blah

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:29 pm
Kunoichi i didnt think of that but yea that would be good for him. I was thinking more of like a girly girl but not overduing it though. And Naomi the Fox you have a point there too. I dont really know i guess i wouldn't like it but if he was cute (plus some other stuff which i cant think of now) then yea i probably would, but i dont really know yet. I'd probably have to meet someone like that first before i decide.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:23 pm
He's too goche to have a girlfriend!
xDD

But if he did, I think he would have a hard time saying how he feels simply because he lacks the social skills.

X_Sweet_IntoXication_X

Rocker_blah

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:49 pm
thats true, but if he were to have a girlfriend she just might be able to break him out of that anti-social shell.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:41 pm
Rocker_blah
thats true, but if he were to have a girlfriend she just might be able to break him out of that anti-social shell.

Very possible, but difficult.  

X_Sweet_IntoXication_X

Rocker_blah

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:18 pm
yes. And have you guys ever thought that maybe he'd married and never told about  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 pm
I think L would actually make a decent boyfriend. For starters, he won't be your boyfriend unless he has agreed and likes you in such a fashion. He may be bluntly honest and, at times, a tad cruel about it he's still honest and you at least know where you stand.
So he won't be intimate, and that could be a problem. But L is L and he would have already stated what he feels about human contact and if you (the girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever) are still whining, you know you're the problem.
So he won't be your conventional type boyfriend. Despite his large amounts of cash, he'd still probably tell you to buy your own present whenever you want. Yes, he's socially inept but thoughtful at the same time. He's just awkward and may never get over it, but he's a real sweetheart inside and wouldn't do anything to purposely make you unhappy.
Personally, I'd rather have an inept, socially awkward L as my boyfriend than a certain Kira suspect. Brutal honesty is welcome over malcious manipulation and lies any day!  

Red Kasei

Rocker_blah

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:41 am
nicely said. but im just stating the possibility.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:32 am
well..its possible if L hav a girlfriend but, im not sure what kind of girl will he hav..well he is cute, but his bad at socializing and stuff, probably a kind of girl thats pretty, smart and serious..yea..someone whos rwelly serious and stuff.. 3nodding  

miiso-chan

Rocker_blah

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:05 pm
ah yes, quite true. even though he lacks social skills i think some girls that like to be told the truth would totally fall for him.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff