Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
I NEED SOME ADVICE ON SOMETHING

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:12 pm
My Girlfreind Libby Her moms boyfreind...
awhile she was sleeping ... did something to her ,it sliting me up inside i want to kill him i want to rip his inside out
but she made me promise not to hurt him hes under police procetion he live right next to her i want slaughter him i go around to hers hes always
because i promised i wont hurt him and keep my promise no matter what  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:46 pm

[applesauce.]

User Image
Uh, I don't understand.
Coherent sentences, please! >.<;
I need helping verbs and punctuation!

What did you need advice for?
>.>;

[applesauce.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:48 am
I know how you feel man.

Theres this one little deluded ******** goin after my girl... honestly he pisses me off to no end, but my girl made me promise not to do s**t. Honestly though, i can only take too much s**t before i beat the ******** outta the little b*****d.

He wants to charge me with assault because i geuss he's "not gonna fight back" but that'll only serve to make a fool out of him.

Stand up for what you beleive in man. There are more hurtful things than fists sometimes. Although... in your current state of grammar coherency i dunno...  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:50 am
what exactly happened?
burning_eyes  

vietkieu

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:34 am
o.o Umm.. so what advice do you want from us..?

From what I could decipher um... Your girl's stepdad did something to her and you want to hurt him but you can't because he's under police protection...?

Did I get that right?

Ummm.. well not much you can do about that... except file a police report. And have some proof while you're at it. Better let THEM deal with him rather than you doing something you'll regret later.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:43 am
Iseru Dryves

From what I could decipher um... Your girl's stepdad did something to her and you want to hurt him but you can't because he's under police protection...?

Did I get that right?

Ummm.. well not much you can do about that... except file a police report. And have some proof while you're at it. Better let THEM deal with him rather than you doing something you'll regret later.

dont worry i snaped i got someone to it for me seeing as been put away for it  

Lord DemiBaal

sorrows-ire

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:17 am
DemiBaal
Iseru Dryves

Did I get that right?

dont worry i snaped i got someone to it for me seeing as been put away for it

Don't worry because you snapped? O.o  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces