I'm currently watching/reading......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:31 pm
S'up dudes! I noticed that a topic like this wasn't on the guild, so I thought it might be interesting to have.

It's simple: What are you watching right now? What are you reading right now?

It doesn't have to be anime or manga related, just whatever you're reading or watching right now. You can also mention what games you're playing too. And of course, whenever you start on something new, you post here again if you wanna.

So me? I'm re-watching a bit of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I watched the first DVD of Lucky Star just last night. I'm also slowly watching Persona -Trinity Soul-, and I think I might start re-watching a bit of FLCL or something. I read the manga The Other Side of The Mirror recently, and I just got finished reading the novel Far From Xanadu by Julie Anne Peters. And I'm still playing and enjoying Persona 3 FES.

If this doesn't really belong in this forum, then I'm sorry, and please move it if necessary. I just thought this would be a good way to see what other L fans like and maybe make new friends. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:22 pm
I'm currently watching Desperate Housewives ('cause I still haven't watched the season finale), ER, Grey's Anatomy, and Death Note. I'm currently reading Julius Caesar (for my Comm. Arts class at school), and as for video games, I'm playing Guitar Hero 3. Sometimes when I get bored I play Warriors Orochi. I'm anxious to start watching the Twilight movie, but it doesn't come out till December 12th at midnight. And the fourth book of that series doesn't come out till August 2nd. It makes me sad that I have to wait so long, but it'll be so worth it. That's about it for now....maybe I'll post again later when something new happens.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZetsubouNikki
Vice Captain

Shadowy Loiterer

7,175 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:06 am
Anime-wise, I'm currently watching Witchblade and Red Garden. Manga wise, I finally finished the first volume of Fairy Cube yesterday. :D.
Anything else-wise, I'm about to go watch random videos with MUCC in them. ...Because I have nothing else to do. I'm being a conspiracy theorist and watching more Freemason shows lately, and learning how much bull they produce :D. And I was watching "Technology of Stars Wars" and Beverly Hills Cop 2 last night, cause there was nothing else on. Funfun.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:22 pm
@ Kunoichi21: I watch Grey's Anatomy too. 8D Well, I'm not going to watch the rest of the fourth season on TV because after that strike, I'm not really motivated to watch it. But when the DVDs come out, I'll watch it again. And of course, I'll be there for season five! Ah, and I'm waiting for the last book of Twilight and the movie too.  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Red Kasei

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:22 pm
I'm currently reading D.Gray-man for manga and Sir Conan Doyle's Sign of Four. I'm almost finished with the book, seeing as it's so short, but I've got one last chapter to read and it's the longest! As a weird note, I've just realised how much L-kun is like Sherlock Holmes. Does anyone else think that? I've also been watching Ratatouille, but no series. I haven't yet finished Dexter season 1, yet. I'm so busy with work!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:39 am
L Lawliet
@ Kunoichi21: I watch Grey's Anatomy too. 8D Well, I'm not going to watch the rest of the fourth season on TV because after that strike, I'm not really motivated to watch it. But when the DVDs come out, I'll watch it again. And of course, I'll be there for season five! Ah, and I'm waiting for the last book of Twilight and the movie too.

YAYS! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! Hehe, sorry, I couldn't resist. I watched the rest of it, and the season finale was sooooo good. I don't wanna spoil anything, but YAYS FOR SHEPHERD AND MEREDITH! And I'm happy for Izzy too! whee I really wanna get the dvds, cuz I did miss a few episodes here and there, but they're really expensive.

As for Twilight, I must say, ULTIMATE YAYS!!!! I love that series. I've started reading them again. Only, I don't have Eclipse yet. But I plan on buying the special edition on May 31st that includes the first chapter of Breaking Dawn and the cover art. I'm really excited for it, so I'm also really impatient. But you can understand that, right?  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:36 pm
@ Kunoichi21: I'm curious about both those series, so I'm excited about Breaking Dawn coming out, and then the GA fourth season dvd set. But I need the third season box set too.... I've been recording GA ever since it came out, so I have them on vhs for now. :3

And now, I am currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist. I also just got caught up on the manga, and so I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapters and the upcoming ending.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:11 pm
I'm currently watching "Rozen Maiden Traumend" and "Evangelion." and I'm reading "Tsubasa Chronicles"  

one_smart_cucumber

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:55 pm
'M reading Shaman King. My friend finally nagged me into it...and I'm really not thrilled. :[
I;m also reading It's Kind of a Funny Story, by Ned Vizzini. It's one of those annoying teen novels that I picked up at Borders the other day. I like this a lot...I like the way the author thinks. And he's got pretty much the coolest last name ever.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:53 pm
Hmm..

Well, I am currently watching The Mummy Returns. It happens to be one of my favorite movies, despite it's cliches. I am also watching Evangelion, I've only just started watching it..

And I am currently (re)reading Howl's Moving Castle. I brought it on vacation with me so I'd have something to read on the four hour drive.

Naomi Baine

goodle_shoes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 am
I just re-starting watching House the other day. D;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:59 am
I've started watching The Melencholy of Haruhi Suzimya-and probably spelt it wrong. Also Lucky Star and Naruto-yes I'm the last person who had never seen Naruto.
I'm reading The complete Idiots Guide To Conversational Japanese-or attempting sweatdrop and just started Duma Key by Stephen King.
I'm not really playing anything, although I will pick up We Love Katamari if I'm bored.  

Pretty Shinigami

strawberry monochrome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:09 pm
I am currentally watching Pokemon. . and I am reading Vampire Knight (finishing chapter 41) and I am also reading Twilight.  
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games