Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Macawi's Trading Post - Slots Closed, Workin~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:28 am
User Image

A little ways down the path and off to the side of the normal trading posts. You spot a small little hut. A fire smoldering in the fire pit outside. Smoke rising up into the air in graceful patterns. When you approach, it seems like no one is there. But a sudden tap on your shoulder causes you to spin around. A tall, lanky woman with straight as a corn stalk hair smiles at you.

"Osiyo, friend. I'm glad you decided to drop by. It can get so lonely out here. I don't know how the others do it. Oh! My name is Macawi. Though you might recognize me from another place where I do my more 'official' duities, I like to spend my off times helping around the village. And I've been set to work helping out the trading post for a bit." Fiddling with a piece of hair, she glanced at the smoldering fire. "If its pretties you'd like for your Soquili than this is the place!"

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:30 am
User Image

As you look around, Macawi leans up again the wall of her hut. Eyeing you as it seems to her that your taking quite a bit of time. "Yes yes, have you decided on what you'd like? I can do them in all sorts of colors and patterns for you if you don't want just the default color. But please be specific on colors when ordering or you just might end up with something....you didn't expect." A devious smirk came to Macawi's face as a hint of mischeif glinted in her eyes. "Also, make sure you give me colors for string, bands, feathers, beads, all that stuff. I want to make what you want and think looks best."

[b]Trading Post Order:[/b] Items Limit 3 soquili per item slot.
[b]Owner name: [/b]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Picture of Pet (Included uncerted image link if you want that as well): [/b]
[b]Items/services needed:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

Please post the order form(s) here in the thread when slots are open and send all trades to Yayoi. If you have multiple Soquili please post their forms together in one post. Orders will not be started until trades are received and once your orders are done I will confirm the trade.

----------

Slots:
Items:
1. Teh_Sil - Paid/Done
2. Sayuri_Nitta - Paid/done
3. Sosiqui - Waiting on Trade/Done
4. Buffy_the_Bloody - Paide/Done
5. Kyjoto - Paid/Done
6. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. - Paid

Plushies:
1. LunaRei_SilverBlood - Paid/Working
2. ladyfirefox89 - Paid

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:31 am
User Image

Earrings huh? Sure sure! I've got a lovely assortment! All earrings are for adult males and females. Don't worry about any discomfort to your Soquili! I try my best to be as gentle as possible. Although....I'm still learning ya know.

User Image
3 ball studs in the ear add a certain...oh...whats it called now?
Price: 250g

User Image
If your Soquili is lookin to make a statement or just turn some heads, why not get them a ball bearing earring? Its pretty neat if I do say so myself.
Price: 500g

User Image
Theses are personally my favorite kind of earrings! They just look so sleek and sophisticated. Or perhaps is was hot and sexy? Either way your sure to catch the opposite genders eye with these!
Price: 700g

User Image
String string! Feathers and string! Another personal favorite of mine. Nothing like the cool effect of feathers fluttering against your neck in the wind as you stand a top a hill to turn heads!
Price: 1k

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:32 am
User Image

Oh yes! Bracelets! The wonderful accessorie for Soquili on the go! No fuss, no muss. Guaranteed! Make sure you specify colors and which legs you would like them on. Mixing and matching is fun to if your the wild and crazy type!

User Image
If your really poor these cuff bracelets are the way to go! I could probably do some design on them...or something. They just look so plain!
Price: 100g

User Image
Double your pleasure double your fun with these double bands. Let your Soquili show off a little skin. *eyebrow wiggle*

User Image
Bandages are fun if you like playing tricks on your friends. Or just like that rugged, wild look. Mmmm, rugged wild...Oh! Sorry! Hehe~ Drifted off there for a second!
Price: 500g

User Image
Wool cuffs are nice for those adventurous Soquili who like to have fun up in the cold cold mountains. Brrrr. I don't know why anyone would wanna go up there. Just thinking about it makes me cold!
Price: 700g

User Image
Raindancers are so pretty! If it hasn't rained in a long time and you've got a lazy Soquili whos gettin fat just put them to work and maybe they'll slim down and you'll get some rain! No pain no gain!

User Image
Beaded bracelets are expensive to make and quite tricky to. But they sure look pretty when the light glints off their beads and chains. The standard male version doesn't have beads, but beads can be added if you request it!
Price: 2k

User Image
If you like the dashing and daring look why not try a feather anklet? Its small, dosen't get in the way and makes your Soquili still look fashionable! The leather can be dyed many different colors as well!
Price: 3k

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:33 am
User Image

Give your Soquili's hair some flair with these accessories! I swear, I don't know why there are some chickens running around all plucked. Wasn't me!

User Image
I don't know about you, but these bows are sooooo cute! Though sometimes owners go a bit...crazy with them...
Price: 100g

User Image
Whether your Soquili just wants to look stylish or like a chicken, they'll do it in style with these tail feathers!

User Image
A feather in your hair for anyday! Whether your just strolling the woods or going to a festival. You'll always be prepared to look spectacular!

User Image
A srpinkle of flowers through the mane and tale are the perfect thing for those femanine females. Shoot, even some males like to wear flowers in their hair! There's nothing wrong with that....right? Right?! Right.
Price: 500g (mane OR tail)
1k (mane AND tail)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:34 am
User Image

Beautiful necklaces made of beads, shells and whatever else I can get my hands on. They are for both male and female adults. And please make sure you specify color! You wouldn't want me choosin em! Hehe. But do realize I can only do necklaces on Soquili who DON'T currently have necklaces on them I'm afraid.

User Image
Mmmm, Abalones. They are a treat and quite tasty indeed! What? No! I don't make these out of my own garbage. *nervous laughter*

User Image
When the hunters and warriors arrowheads grow too dull I take those and make these lovely arrowhead necklaces. Each one has a precious stone in the center.
Price: 2k

User Image
Polished ore is hard to find sometimes. You've got to have a good eye and know where to look! And getting porcupine quills isn't an easy job either! But its worth it to make these lovely necklaces.

User Image
Now heres a necklace any Soquili would love. The colorful seashells and shiny beads. They just compliment each other so nice when the right colors! Though its a bit pricey, only because I put so much care into my work and it takes quite a while to get those stones rounded and smooth!
Price: 5k

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:42 am
Does your Soquili need something soft and cuddly to sleep with at night? Well then a plushie is just what they need! They can even be personalized with a Soquili's own colors! So perhaps their a bit narcissistic or would like one of their mate to cuddle with when he/she is away. Or even use one for Voodoo! *cough* I can probably do a few little edits here or there, depending on what they are. You can even order ones that look like your quest Soquili too! Isn't that neat? Huh huh?! Just make sure you give me a good description or reference image to go off of and I'll try my best! Plus they can be put on your Soquili's cert if you like~

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:47 am
Pick Ups!

Once your Soquili is done getting accessorised you can find them here waiting for you~

User Image

User Image

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 am
Reserved~  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:55 am
Reserved~  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Okie doke~ Seems like everything is in order now. I'm opening 6 slots at the moment. They will stay open until either all are full or if they don't all fill up right away I'll probably close them after an hour. <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:19 pm
Trading Post Order:
Owner name: Duelist of Pokemon
Pet Name: Kevala
Link to his description: Link (Description in on the first post)
Items/services needed: Plushie, one to look like my quest Soquili.
Total: 3k (If more is required, let me know)

DONE  

Duelist of Pokemon

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Trading Post Order: Items Limit 3 soquili per item slot.
Owner name: Devil NightShade
Pet Name: NightShade
Picture of Pet (Included uncerted image link if you want that as well): Shade cert (Cert, if you can put it on there with her xD)
Items/services needed: A plushie: I'd like a random Soquili plushie ((any coloration you'd like, I'm leaving it all up to you xD )) that looks like it has been mauled by the kalona mare. Shreds of skin missing, blood splatters, hair pulled out ect ect.
Total: 5k (3k + 2k tip >3)

DONE  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Trading Post Order: Items Limit 3 soquili per item slot.
Owner name: Buffy
Pet Name:Marahute
Picture of Pet (Included uncerted image link if you want that as well):
User Image
X
Items/services needed:I need her to have a tail feather, the color of Yiska. I give you creativity on it, since he's yours.xD
Total:250

DONE  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:23 pm

[b]Trading Post Order:[/b] Items Limit 3 soquili per item slot.
[b]Owner name: [/b] Kyjoto
[b]Pet Name:[/b] Dmitrria
[b]Picture of Pet (Included uncerted image link if you want that as well): [/b] http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Ende/Certed/OliDusty2.jpg
[b]Items/services needed:[/b] Feather earrings, feather anklets, and tail feather. All feathers start as a dark gold and should lighten to the tips to almost white. The wrap around for the feather anklet should be light brown.
[b]Total:[/b] 4,250g + Tip

DONE  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas