Damn little thief...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:32 pm
So someone has been stealing from me again. This time they've taken three pairs of earings and one hundred dollars (USA dollars). This isn't the first time they've stolen either. It's my sister. My sister has always been taking things from me, always. I've even seen her do it, and when I don't see her she mysteriously comes up with money she doesn't have (she has no means of gettting it other than stealing anyways...)and jewelry she never had and think's I've forgotten about. I've tried to have something done about it, but no one seems to give a damn but me and everyone else doesn't believe me (mostly because they wish I was dead though...). She's gone too far this time. I need that money and those earings are very valuable to me. She's been stealing my money, jewelry, and other valuables for 16 years and it must stop. The only times when she can steal things are during the one hour period before school and afterschool when only she is home, and whenever I go away.

I lock it all up when I go but somehow she still gets to all of the stuff....She must have found the key, or my little brother's been telling her where it is. I see him sneaking around my room sometimes, looking for something that he's "lost". Liar. He also has come up with a rather large amount of money, I attribute it to him selling my sister the location of the key. He doesn't get allowance at all, he doesn't have a job, and he's 8 years old. How the hell does he come up with 80 dollars all in 20 dollar bills? I did have 120 dollars just in 20's, and another hundred in it's 100-bill form. That's gone too, and I'm pretty damn sure I didn't drop it off at the bank. So either my sister/brother took it or my mom just owes me more money, she's been known to borrow money from me and "forget" to pay it back....

So what do I do now??? [Wow, I'm using this section a lot more now...]  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:20 pm
I would almost suggest stealing things of theirs in response, but that wouldn't really help anything.
Have you brought this up with them before?  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:30 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
I would almost suggest stealing things of theirs in response, but that wouldn't really help anything.
Have you brought this up with them before?
Yes. She denies it, but she's such a bad liar....She could just use her disorders as an exuse if I tried to do anything about it. No one in a position of power cares enough to do anything....  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:24 pm
Where do you keep the keys? Maybe you should keep them with you at all times instead of just hiding them. (Or do you already do that?)  

Awesome Akwardness

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:50 pm
get the police involved or do onto her as she does onto you.
maybe see if you can get someone to spy on them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:05 pm
Wraith...

The only practical advice I could render for you, would be to create your own bank account (which has it's own set of financial problems....overspending is one) and deposit the money you recieve/earn into an interest bearing account at a bank of your choosing.

As far as your personal items are concerned....I would suggest locking said items up in one of those fireproof deposit boxes you get at your local store. One with a master key that you would have to (out of necessity) carry on or about your persons at all time. A second alternative would be to change the lock on your door to one with a keyed entry and carry it on a chain with your deposit box key. if your parents freak out about the door lock, then maybe it's time to sit down and have a heart to heart with your father and mother, and explain that the only recourse left to you is to place your room under lock and key to prevent theft of your most precious items. And (I can't believe i'm actually going to suggest this) if all else fails, and your parents refuse to see your side of the story, then change the locks anyway, and make sure you don't loose the keys.  

Keevan Draco

Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff