Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
some gaia users are soo arrogant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:28 am
okay the prom stuff is up. doesn't mean its open its just up. I cannot believe how rude some people are about it. the games doesn't work the thing is boken the items are stupid.... etc. I really don't want to hear aobut it anymore.

I honestly tried to explain that gaia staff did not intend on everything crashing and to be patient there is no magical wand that can fix the problem and they tell me to shut it and that i do not know what I'm talking about.

I can't believe it. I found the same thing in the summer event page last year. they were all rude as well. what's with the new users? they honestly need to learn how to be nice to others and not tick them off when they are trying to help them understand the situation. stressed

is it just me or does anyone else get the same problem when you try to help explain stuff to other users?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:01 pm
User ImageWelcome to Gaia, one of the recipients of the Osmosis between real world and internet community sites. People are rude and obnoxious because that's how they are in real life. I mean, hell, I'm an a** to people cuz that's just how I roll. I'd say that all ya can do is deal with it, or not do the event s**t anymore. I'm not. Especially because of the lame events they've had recently.

Quote of the day: MC: "Mai Roflknief goez 'sliecliecliecliecliec! lolololololololol..."

PKMN Master Red

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:52 pm
true its just odd that when i first started it wasn't oh lets go bash everyone else because I'm trowing a little temper tantrum. we asked a question got an answer that was it. none of this i don't like your answer it should be my why. i want to smack them a say well why the hell did you ask the farken question in teh first place you little @$$  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:47 pm

[applesauce.]

User Image
Eh, really???
Where's that happening?
o.o;

Sounds bad.

[applesauce.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:26 pm
in the prom forum when it first opened today everyone wa biotching that nothing worked and i tried to explain taht they haven't even announced anything yet to be patiend and such and they have a farken cow on me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:33 pm
98% of the new users are just stupid. D:
I don't even help them anymore. >_>

Mirella Von Kier

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:44 pm
Its no surprise that Gaia users can be so arrogant. In fact, those who show arrogance through the Internet have no life. But its their problem, so let them be arrogant. You can't really do anything to stop it. The important thing is that you know you're being nice, and that's all that matters. Those arrogant ********* make you look good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:03 pm
Welcome to the internet my friend. Some people are just asses on the internet. Think about it: no one knows who you are. You can be anybody. And, since some people are treated like s**t in real life, they do that right beck to the internet community. And also, there's no repercussions of being an a** really. Yet another point. Teens these days seem to be brattier and more selfish. Please no one take offense to that, none of you here are like that (hey, I'm a teen, I can say this). But meh.  

Shryle
Crew

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ It's a lack of Common Courtesy or Patience in them. }User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:21 pm
Exactly. I agree with Tillx. They all just either don't know how to be nice and ask the question kindly, or they just want, what they want, when they want it.  

Shin-Shui

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:13 am
I know... this actually really grinds my gears...

If they were all as awesome as I am I could understand, but thats outrageous...

Okay, only joking. The thing is, pople can be as rude on the internet as they want to be and still polite in RL. Its cus no one ever has to deal with the same people over the internet ever again because theres WAY too many.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:20 am
Mirella Von Kier
98% of the new users are just stupid. D:
I don't even help them anymore. >_>

i agree
I dont help anyone on gaia, unless their my friends sweatdrop
but everyone is so scream
tis makes me mad domokun

oO-Buggie-Oo

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff