>Life Discussion< ..we're always here to help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:59 am
For those of you who might want to seek out advice or talk abot a problem or issue that you have in life, I've set up this thread so that we can all try to help each other, cause life can be hard at times.
Please remember to respect the feelings of others. If you can't think of any helpful advice or anything nice to say, then don't post.
Please also respect others privacy, and please remember that if you do want to share one of your own issues or problems, then please don't put too much personal information. If you wish to talk about something privately with another then please do so via PMs.
We're a friendly community, and we hope to able to cheer people up and give advice wherever possible 3nodding Feel free to post about any issue you want, even if it's not strictly serious..you might want help with homework or you may want advice on your relationships..anything is valid here as long as everyone abides by Gaia TOS.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:34 pm
aqww this thred will come in handy. >.< neutral  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:59 am
well I thought that people might want to share their problems or have someone to talk to, away from the main forums, so they could have people who would actually be nice to them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:18 pm
lol good point. heart  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:24 am
smile by the way, what's that necklace you're wearing? It's pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:03 am
its from prom. its a proom monarchs neck thingy. i dont remember the exact name but its from prom dancing. lol  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:33 am
oh right. cheers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:31 pm
ok soo..[removed]emoticon(' xp ')
XP
i am finally getting out of foster care soon and i just got a new jod mon-fri 6am till i get done that day and i start at 7 an hour and it is drycleaning pressing clothes. so thats cool and today i found out my old foster mothewr that i had a saving account with has been keeping that account up and they are buying me a car. >.< i am so happy everything is finally coming together and i might be getting my own appartment. so hopefully things get better or stay good and dont go back to shitty.... i just wanted to share that with someone. >.< and i could really use a hug... happy yes but ohhh so stressed. xp xp xp xp  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:30 am
I'm glad you're life is going well 3nodding good luck! hope everything will be ok. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:02 am
Hello i need a little help i got love problems if eanny one can advice me with this it wil b a great help here is my problem.

Afew days a go i was talking to my friend about that i need something to inspire me because my art look sad so she told me to go and vist her at her school and that same nigth i we were talking about guy's and gir's so it will b even ok so i want to her school that day and i met one of my long have no see friend and she knew him so it was cool and me with out know ing i felt something for my friend and wen i was talking to my girl frien at nigth she told me he is gay and some time he is not i was like wt* but why are you telling me this and she sed is so you know and i know you like him and is cool he is sexy.(i cant stop thinking about him this is not cool)

ok now you the person that is reading this
can you please help me.
tnx  

Vampire Fortuna

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:55 am
Vampire-of-Defth
Hello i need a little help i got love problems if eanny one can advice me with this it wil b a great help here is my problem.

Afew days a go i was talking to my friend about that i need something to inspire me because my art look sad so she told me to go and vist her at her school and that same nigth i we were talking about guy's and gir's so it will b even ok so i want to her school that day and i met one of my long have no see friend and she knew him so it was cool and me with out know ing i felt something for my friend and wen i was talking to my girl frien at nigth she told me he is gay and some time he is not i was like wt* but why are you telling me this and she sed is so you know and i know you like him and is cool he is sexy.(i cant stop thinking about him this is not cool)

ok now you the person that is reading this
can you please help me.
tnx

Can you trust your friend? Could she be lying to you?
Maybe you could ask someone else who knows him to see if he really is gay?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:46 am
Yes i can she and i have been to geater for a long time and yesturday i ask him and he told me that he is and he gave me a hug and told me may b some day i will have a chanse whit him rolleyes  

Vampire Fortuna

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:15 am
Vampire-of-Defth
Yes i can she and i have been to geater for a long time and yesturday i ask him and he told me that he is and he gave me a hug and told me may b some day i will have a chanse whit him rolleyes

If he's gay then I don't think you'll have a chance with him, I think he was just trying to be nice. At least you know now and you can move on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:17 am
LOL he is not all gay he looks more at boys that to the girls because thay dont have that clean look he likes on them.  

Vampire Fortuna

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:46 am
oh right, ok.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items