Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Merry Christmas! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knightsedge
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:18 am
Merry Christmas to all those in the British Gaian Guild (and elsewhere, but we don't care much about the rest wink ).

What did you get for Christmas this year?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:57 am
Merry Christmas!

(like my Christmas attire?)

Well I've got two more presents to open but apart from the ones I mentioned before I've got:

T-Shirt
15 pound gift voucher for GAP
Wallet
50 euros

I'm spending Christmas with family in Germany so that's why I got euros.

Hope you've all had a wonderful day getting kisses on Gaia et al.  

WhiteHik

Sabredog

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:30 am
Three Dream Theater CDs (Train of Thought, Falling Into Infinity, Scenes from a Memory), a Helloween shirt, an MP3 player, a Personal CD player in the way of music-related stuff. Aside that, I got a loada edible stuff, a pen, some weird utility which seems to do everything but walk the dog, and another loada edible stuff. =D

Oh, and snow. And an opportunity to use the digital camera. Yay.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:58 am
I got a fabulous T shirt with the kanji for "stupid foreigner" on it...Kinda made me giggle anyways..

And one hell of a snowball fight which lasted all afternoon... biggrin  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:00 am
>Keyring sized hip-flask with a minature of Single malt Scotch. (The minature pours into the flask and leaves you with a fifth left as a reward for pouring the drink down a little silver funnel.)

> Bottle of Jeannau Armagnac.

> Lots of chocolate.

> Parents wrote off my debt.

Not bad, not bad..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:45 pm
Merry Christmas everyone!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LightningMike

Knightsedge
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:35 am
Got meself a few books, some money...and a new PC!

w00t! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:36 am
Merry Christmas edgey and sall other peoples within the guild and stuff. surprised
i got a new DVD player as the old one broke, i also gota book and a number of DVD's.. er...and also some chocs and such. ninja  

Mr. Bono Vox

Spatterdash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:11 am
I got a digital camera, large amounts of chocolate, several pairs of socks, a nice new jumper and a couple of good CDs. However, the real highlight of the day had to be the Doctor Who Christmas special. That was fantastic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:16 am
Spatterdash
I got a digital camera, large amounts of chocolate, several pairs of socks, a nice new jumper and a couple of good CDs. However, the real highlight of the day had to be the Doctor Who Christmas special. That was fantastic.
i quite agree it was magic! thank you BBC Wales!  

Mr. Bono Vox

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:25 pm
Here's hoping you all had a most fabulous time this Christmas, and that your New Year will be just as fantastic (albeit involving fewer presents XD).

Pleased to report a fairly relaxed Xmas, despite the mad dash down country to see the parental units, sibling and assorted smaller members of the family...

...AND I got some Urban Decay eye make-up. Am in goth heaven right now. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:35 pm
Spatterdash

But it was so obvious it was going to be blood group. crying
Still good though. I haven't watched Doctor Who since the Deleks scared the hell out of me. Which was a long time ago so no jokes.

My christmas was ok. I got a lot of books though. Which I don't mind, they look pretty decent. The one I've finished was quite good. But I didn't get many cds. Oh well, I got two, I suppose my friends must know me better than the family.
Despite the fact the only thing I asked my parents for was cds. And my friends didn't need asked. I'll just be glad I got those two. *nods*

I shall get some sleep now.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:10 pm
Sir Henry 'Chips' Channon. i am enjoying reading his dairy, one of my Christmas gifts this yar. most excellent. some say it is the best insight there is into British Politics in the 30's and 40's.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:10 am
Hehe, Private Eye Annual 2005. Hilarious.

Oh, and a Sony Ericsson K750i. But that's nothing.
rolleyes  

Nebelstern
Crew

Veterus

Unforgiving Elder

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:36 pm
Come along and sing with me! Proper Crimbo!  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff