Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
^_^, Yay!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:18 am
I think I'm finally starting to lose some weight. The past few weeks, I've cut down on how much food I eat and am eating healthier, and I have been drinking less pop, and eventually I'm going to give up pop. I started to do more walking and stuff. So anyways, the last week or two now, I've noticed that my pants are fitting looser, ^_^. So I think I'm finally starting to lose some weight. YAY!

And I also found out something that makes me want to lose weight. I was doing a health assignment, and I found out that there is actually a history of seizures in my family, thats kind of scary. I also read somewhere, but I don't remember where I read it at, but for every pound of weight you lose, it takes 4 pounds of pressure off your knees.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:47 am
That's great! (Er well, not the seizure part but) Good luck in staying strong and continuing biggrin  

Starlurk

alwyscrying240

5,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:20 am
Great job!

(I heard the 4 pound thing on a commercial. I love when it comes on, because I like to calculate how much pressure I've already taken off, and how much it will be when I'm at my ideal weight. lol)  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games