Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
WARNING: HARSH GRAPHICS! My journal... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:20 pm

I hope this isn't too horrible to post, I just need something to motivate me. I am having problems with my emotions as of late. I have been having trouble with caring about anything, so hopefully if I see this everyday (because I will be here every day), it will knock some since into my brain. Mean comments usually help me realize sometimes, that's what it took last time I lost weight, I was bullied about it all the time and I lost 60 pounds.

Oh, by the way, my stomach is screwed up because I had surgery, I had internal bleeding, it's a huge scar, and I hate it. I also edited the picture so there isn't any problems with my panties showing. I don't see why there would be considering people show off their bikinis all the time, but just in case.

Okay, so, my name in short is evil eye
I am 18 years old (19 in july)
I weigh 210 at an average
I am roughly 5 foot 5 inches
I probably could stand to lose about 70 pounds, but my goal for now is just to get out of the 200's, I haven't seen the 190's in a very long time sweatdrop

As I have said, I will post here every day, saying what I ate, how much water I drank, how much exercise my day consisted of, and I will keep a short journal if I feel. The color of font will change for every 10 pounds I lose (that's just so I can keep track of that easier).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water: 0

Breakfast: 9:00 pm (I am up at night, not during the day)
Today, I took my mom out to eat for mother's day (since we both are off for once and next week we both work...). I ate four pieces of bacon (probably shouldn't have done that) two eggs, and hash browns. Then we went to Wal-mart and did household shopping. I got her a new down feather pillow, picture frames, two cheap pillows for me (we needed new pillows), and a movie she wanted.

Snack/lunch: 11:00-current (12)
When we got home, I ate some chex mix and a 12 oz Diet pepsi (I started this when I woke up, still not done with it).

Exercise:
Just walking around Wal-mart (not much work included there)
Might go for a walk later tonight). EDIT: No, I did not get to exercise, it is 1:30 am, and I am still very tired.

Dinner: Undecided if I will actually have dinner yet, probably cereal. EDIT: I decided to go to bed instead of eating

I will go to bed about 5, I have an early day tomorrow (really early, about 10). I'll come one before I go to bed and update everything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Yay! Good luck, you can do it! biggrin

You're probably right about the 70 lbs... this bmi calculator says a healthy weight for your age & height is 107-157 lbs (depending on your frame). So good job! I also really like that idea about changing colors ever 10 lbs. 4laugh

As a starting point, try completely cutting out soda. I dunno how much you drink already, but after a month or two without soda, that's probably about 10 lbs lost right there. It's not as hard as it sounds. Just every time you feel you want a soda, grab a bottle of water instead. If you have trouble, try at first limiting yourself to 1 soda per day, and going from there. Also, feel free to ask me if you have any questions about diet/exercise, I'm glad to help! biggrin Again, good luck!  

__penguin__
Captain

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:59 am
you say that you will be online everyday- i am online a lot if you ever want someone to PM 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:32 am
__penguin__
Yay! Good luck, you can do it! biggrin

You're probably right about the 70 lbs... this bmi calculator says a healthy weight for your age & height is 107-157 lbs (depending on your frame). So good job! I also really like that idea about changing colors ever 10 lbs. 4laugh

As a starting point, try completely cutting out soda. I dunno how much you drink already, but after a month or two without soda, that's probably about 10 lbs lost right there. It's not as hard as it sounds. Just every time you feel you want a soda, grab a bottle of water instead. If you have trouble, try at first limiting yourself to 1 soda per day, and going from there. Also, feel free to ask me if you have any questions about diet/exercise, I'm glad to help! biggrin Again, good luck!

Thank you. I really don't drink soda that much, it's like once a month, I don't really like the after taste (tea on the other hand I have just about everyday, and probably should cut back on that) thank you for the support.  

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:46 am
May 5th, 2008 9:00am

Water: l l

Breakfast: 9:00am
Corn Flakes 1/2 cup of milk teaspoon of sugar

I fell asleep around 11 and woke up at 4

Lunch: 7:00 pm
More chips and a slim-fast (I don't drink it for the diet, I just love the taste and it does, to an extent, make me less hungry.)

Dinner:

Exercise: I will be going to the gym about 12:00 until 2, so I will put the stats up when I get back. After that, I have a date with a friend to go to the movies. No popcorn or soda. EDIT: I didn't get go to the movies, and I fell asleep so I couldn't go tot he gym. I will be riding my bike to the store though, and I will go for a walk later.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:55 pm
May 6th, 2008 11:59

I am so tired. I had two hours of sleep today, probably less considering my dreams kept being interrupted by people calling me... Waking me up three times... I ended up being late to work about 10 minutes (I called right when I was supposed to be there, so I didn't get into trouble.)

Water: l l l

Breakfast:
Cereal 300 calories

Lunch:
Chips 300 calories and slim fast 200 calories

Dinner: 360 calorie hamburger meat and 130 calorie bread 250 calorie potato

After work food: 90 calories piece of meat

Total calories: 1630

All of this is estimated, so it's not exact. I will start paying attention to my calorie intake. I also had coffee and tea.

I should stop drinking so much tea and coffee (I like the two really sweet when I drink it)

Sometimes, when I eat, I put too much inside of me, and it doesn't digest fast enough, or it goes down really slow. I end up feeling like I'm going to throw up because there is too much air inside of my tummy. All day, after lunch I had what felt like heartburn, but it was from me burping up some food. I made myself throw up so it would stop, it helped, my tummy felt better, but then when I burped, all I could taste is acid. xp

Tomorrow, I am going to the movies with a different friend, it's so weird because I never really go out with people other than my baby. I'm not a very social person. So it is kind of awkward for me.

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

alwyscrying240

5,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:07 pm
Maybe you are having bad tummy feelings because you are eating too fast. Try to chew every bite slowly, and about 20 times each.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:22 am
alwyscrying240
Maybe you are having bad tummy feelings because you are eating too fast. Try to chew every bite slowly, and about 20 times each.

I used to eat really slow, but everyone would complain, and overtime, I started eating faster because I was always in a rush, I probably am eating to fast, but not that fast, I give myself time to chew it and stuff, but I still end up burping a lot. I don't know, thank you biggrin  

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:39 am
May 7, 2008

Water: l

Breakfast: 6:20 am
2 servings of cereal, 1 1/2 cups of milk, and a table spoon of sugar.
Total calories: 260+195+25=480

Lunch: two slim fasts Calories less than 500

Dinner: 2 pbj sandwiches and sun chips.

I don't know why, but anytime I go to sleep lately, I only sleep 4 hours, and wake up, then it is really hard to fall back asleep. I really hate that, I get so tired when that happens.

EDIT: Okay, so, my internet was totally screwed last night, my boyfriend had to fix it for me when he got home biggrin (did I mention he was gone? No? Well, he was gone, and now, HE'S BACK xd xd xd . He's been gone for a little over two weeks. I'M SO HAPPY!!!)

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:47 pm
your slider is so cool! ...may i steal it? i didnt see it when i was on that site redface  

Iconised Ghost

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:35 am
Iconised Ghost
your slider is so cool! ...may i steal it? i didnt see it when i was on that site redface

lol sure  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:58 am
May 8, 2008

Water: (I had three cups of ice, does that count?)

Breakfast: 4:00 am
I went to Denny's and ate half (actually less than half) of a Boca burger and fries. With tea. I ended up throwing up (little amounts at a time) most of the fries because lately, food has been getting stuck in my chest. It really sucks. We have no car, so we walk, and every few feet, I would puke up some. I ate the fries really slow too, and I chewed them up real good, this is getting really irritating. I am still having problems burping and spitting up and it's 4 hours later.

Lunch: 8:00
270 calorie meat, 230 calories potato, sweet tea

Dinner: two pieces of bacon, 2 cups of milk, 1 piece of chicken, and another potato.

I was very bad today...

I forgot to mention, I did a bit of walking today, I walked about 2-3 miles today and... that exercise you do in bed... redface ...twice...

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:10 am
May 9, 2008

Water: l l l

Breakfast: 3:00 am
Cereal

Lunch:
1 serving of Ravioli, and 1 serving of Chester popcorn

Dinner:
1 1/2 chicken tenders, 1 serving of chesters popcorn, milk

Instead of riding my bike straight home, I walked to wal-mart, then, rode my bike home (my feet were really sore from the day, and I am really tired, I got off at 1). i know I haven't been eating veggies, I never really get a chance to, only before I go to work, and at the that time, I want breakfast, not veggies. I'll try to get it into my "meals".

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:58 pm
You may be finding these things happening to you because of the fat content of what you're eating. The only thing I can suggest is to go on a cleanse, they usually really help with weight loss and they're not too terrible to go on.  

Lady Schist

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:21 pm
Seismic Schist
You may be finding these things happening to you because of the fat content of what you're eating. The only thing I can suggest is to go on a cleanse, they usually really help with weight loss and they're not too terrible to go on.

Actually, i was thinking that today, so i didn't eat at work for my break, and it didn't happen as much. So yeah, I'm not eating at work anymore (Or I'll try not to...)  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff