Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Awareness:Group Effort Quest (Update on message board/Pole!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it degrading to the symbol of Awareness if the Ribbon Ponies are aloud to be RPed?
Yes, the Ribbon Ponies should be UnRPable
41%
 41%  [ 21 ]
No, the Ribbon Ponies should be able to be RPed
58%
 58%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 51

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:32 pm
User Image

Hello! And welcome! Alright so this is kinda...an odd quest, but it will bea group effort. The basic concept of this quest is Awareness. Of what you ask? Everything. AIDS, Gay Rights, Hunger, Cancer. All of it!

Our Goal:

Create a herd of Awareness Usdia to spread Awareness of diffrent issues and such across Soquili and then Gaia. Look bellow for rules and game plan as well as a list of ribbons and names.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:38 pm
The Ribbons of Hope

User Image

1 = Lovely-Guardian
2 = Capricorn Sunchai
3 = Elda-Chan
4 = Keirro
5 = Lawll ii pop
6 =
7 =
8 = Kailey Koreco
9 = Lita Rutherford
10 = Thamin
11 =
12 =
13 = Lupine_Warrior
14 = Chaifuzz
15 = Rein_Carnation
16 =
17 = Lita Rutherford
18 = pippi18848
19 = `Swirly (Purple Ribbon: Pancreatic Cancer)
20 = Lawll ii pop (Peach Ribbon: endometrial (uterine) cancer)
21 = Duelist of Pokemon (White: Adoption)
22 = Shikon Miko (Gray: Multiple Sclerosis)
23 = Skylar14 (White: Holocaust Remembrance)
24 = Skylar14 (Black: POW-MIAs Remembrance)
25 = Lilly_Foxx (Light Blue and Pastel Pink: Premature birth)
26 = Summer Raven (Blue and Yellow: Down syndrome )

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:50 pm
Rules for Awareness

1. There is a limit to the number of ribbons. As of right now lets keep it to only 2 Ribbon ponies per person, so that as many others can join in as possible.
2. You may suggest your own ribbon/cause. Almost all the ribbons shown have multiple meanings. If you wish to use a ribbon of a diffrent meaning or a diffrent ribbon entirly, then please PM me with a pic, the cause, as well as an info link if it is an illness if possible. (Looking into a special teepee for the herd as well as Mrs. Aware *group mule* and having each have a special post about their cause/illness)
3. No taking money off of the mule. It is strictly for the use of collecting money to pay for the cost of complicated coloring or edits if nessisary.
4. You design your own but they must stay Usdias. Edits would best be kept simple, as well as coloring. Gonna use mule money to make it so each Usdia has a little ribbon pin of them somewhere. Keep color in line with ribbon. Simpler the better i think but its up to you.
5. Total you must raise for each ribbon is 200K. All other expense will be paid with donations from the mule account up to 75k per usdia.
6. Spread the word! Make banners, drag in your friends, get people aware!

More added if needed.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:55 pm
Game Plan

Ok, here is the basic run down:

Gather as many people as possible.
Everyone get a ribbon or two they feel passionate about.
Design a Usdia adult based on that ribbon.
Tell others about this group.
Save your pennies.
Get donations for yourself and the mules fund.
Get ahold of a custom slot.
Post info post in special teepee about your Usdia and their Ribbon.
Spread the word, and have fund with your new Ribbon Usdia!

If there is any questions or needs of clarification please PM me.

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:56 pm
Message Board:

A place for notes that need to be seen.

1/3 has brought up some great points about the issue of breeding. We will take another look at breeding and see what people think about this touchy subject. Also, an agreement of sorts seems to have been made on RPing. Look below for some sample Guidelines for RPing, as well as for Breeding if it is deemed allowable. Also, Those involved, expect a PM soon about your thoughts on the Breeding and RPing of these Ribbon Ponies.

RP Guidelines:

1. No mention of the cause the Ribbon Pony represensts. The things that the ribbons stand for are unknown in the Soquili Universe and as such they cannot go about preaching for their cause. The Ribbon Ponies to not know what their ribbon means. Keep this in mind.
2. These ponies should be RPed mainly to find friends. Lots of friends. Flirting, etc, should not be done in typical RPs if ever.
3. No offensive or sterotypical behavior that can be found offensive. Ex: HIV/AIDS pony is "flaming", or acts like a druggie.

Breeding Guidelines:

1. NO Exessive breeding. (Breeding limit? 1 time only?)
2. No random one night stands. To consitute a breeding the pony must have RPed friendship RPs as well as couple RPs with the pony they wish to breed with. Must be lifemated.
3. Do not Breed just for babies. Understand that these ponies are importent and stand for things as well as being a B/C pet. Don't just look for another Usida with pretty colors to make pretty babies. Really commit and put time into a relationship.

Some concerns has been brought to attention. New Pole set up to voice your thoughts. Feel free to PM or post your opinions as well. The more the better The Question: Is it degrading to the symbol of Awareness if the Ribbon Ponies are aloud to be RPed? Breeding will be, if allowed, offically outlawed for this group as it would be disrespectful to them. However it has been brought to attention that some might find the idea of RPing these Ponies as Offensive and Disrespectful. Of course we do not want to offend or upset anyone...so now its time to give your opinion! Vote, Post, PM, let your opinion be heard!
Both sides have been stated in length on Pg 4 if you wish to read both sides.
Also please post in the thread, even if you don't wish to discuss, simply stating your choice in the pole so i can see who agrees and who disagrees

Please PM the mule (Mrs Aware) with your design/form for your ribbon. I shall be saving them to have them "On File" for ref so that we can make sure that, for example, if two people have the same colored ribbon for two diffrent things the design is diffrent.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:00 pm
Sample Forms:

These are just to give those unsure of what to do some ideas. These are my forms for Rainbow Ribbon and AIDS Ribbon.

Quote:
.:Usdia Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ------
Name of horse: Wendy
Owner: Lita Rutherford
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Crazy
Breed: Awareness
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eyes are Green. Hair is "Natural" Red (so an orange/red/blondish). Body is Rainbow colored. On her chest a small black outline of a Awareness Ribbon. Her hair should be curly and her tail long.
Reference Image(s):
Ribbon Shape
Colors

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag Frame color: White
Tag Feather color: Rainbows

Quote:
.:Usdia Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ------
Name of horse: Collins
Owner: Lita Rutherford
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Misunderstood
Breed: Awareness
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes - Deep brown
Hair - Dark red, short mane and medium tail
Body - Same color as a burn (ref), small dark spots (Ref), Looks as if he is wearing a hospital gown that is light green *Not an Edit, But a pattern on his body that looks like he wearing one* (Ref)
Reference Image(s):
Ribbon Shape
Colors
Patterns

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag Frame color: Red
Tag Feather color: Red

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:06 pm
Spread the Word
Feel free to make banners and post them here! ^^

Sig Banner:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12530497#151110939]
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/Bishi_Boys/SIG.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Bump/Sig Icon:
User Image
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/Bishi_Boys/Aware.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:12 pm
Open to posting, questions, suggestions etc! Simple PM me to ask for a ribbon! You can pick any that is not being done right now, or you may offer up your own ribbon idea. The mule will be made shortly.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:12 am
Yay! Hopefully we'll get more people into this soon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:32 am
I'd like pancreatic, it's what my dad's been fighting for a year now.  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:41 am
I'd like to choose green one for leukemia in honor of a dear friend that's fighting bone marrow cancer right now please. This is a splendid idea by the way smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:28 am
Rein~ I'm glad you snagged it~ -Would've tried myself, for my best friend who's currently in remission.- 3nodding

I'll be back with more funds and perhaps a more clear idea of who im gonna go after.

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:33 am
[CNP]Ails von Helson
Rein~ I'm glad you snagged it~ -Would've tried myself, for my best friend who's currently in remission.- 3nodding

I'll be back with more funds and perhaps a more clear idea of who im gonna go after.

*nods* She's gone through her Kemo? treatments and still she made it to to convention last month to go to the photoshoots. She's a real sweetheart/trooper and I love her like a sister. Tekko raised 6K toward the Leukemia Society in the charity auction this year.

I'm honored to help spread the word and make others aware things like this do exist.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:55 am
I think we will actually have a lot of people joining this. Maybe I should just stick with one ribbon that way others have a chance to quest for one as well.  

Lovely-Guardian

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:00 am
I just Pmed Lita for the lavender ribbon, and I love this idea!

My very good friend has cancer, so this really means a lot to me.  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff