Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
I feel stupid......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuko Kaji

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Wow I haven't talked here in a while....

Anyways, I've just been feeling a little bit stupid because of the fact that I'm around a lot of people that are smarter than me and (no offense to the people that think its not true) I really do think that I should be smart! I just get so jealous of seeing a lot of smart people on TV, Youtube and school!!!!!

I haven't been on this guild very much because of school >.< And I would post pics of myself but I guess I'm just too lazy to do so. (BTW loving the pics of all of you!)

Oh and tell me, for all of you smart peoples out there, is it just natural?!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 pm
Well, I think it's natural since I feel it sometimes as well. XD. Because most of the people that I see/watch are usually older than me and use bigger vocabulary than I do. Even though I am considered smart by some peers, I get lost in long conversations and even casual talking too. XP. So I'd say ( from my perspective) that everyone has their point of jealousy.  

xviet_destinyx

Crystalline Sugar

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:36 pm
xviet_destinyx
Well, I think it's natural since I feel it sometimes as well. XD. Because most of the people that I see/watch are usually older than me and use bigger vocabulary than I do. Even though I am considered smart by some peers, I get lost in long conversations and even casual talking too. XP. So I'd say ( from my perspective) that everyone has their point of jealousy.

That's my answer too. I believe its up to the person to boost his/her self-confidence.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:28 pm
So you're simply jealous?

:0

I guess if you REALLY want to get smartER, then study more, pay attention more, work hard.
Thats all we can do. x]

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mr_Example

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:48 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

I guess if you REALLY want to get smartER, then study more, pay attention more, work hard.
Thats all we can do. x]

lol that is so nerdy  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:55 pm
Hakasuma
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Thats all we can do. x]

lol that is so nerdy

To your comment: That is so un-nerdy. OH YEAH I WENT THERE. Dork. xD  

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxRyuunosukexX

Distinct Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:59 am
hmm people say im smart, but im the class joker xd
I always get questions like "how are you smart and funny at the same time?"
but i guess just making jokes helps me to think on my feet sometimes  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:28 am
Well, everyone thinks that since you're asian, you MUST BE a total nerdy geek with no social life who studies 24/7 with parents who will abuse you if you get a B+. Psh.

Chocolate marshmallow gum

winter illusions

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:35 am
some pple view me as smart but i think that there's a lot of things to learn and there will always be someone smarter than you....
but if u want to be smart @ the same level as ur friends.. den do something about it..  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games