Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Breeding Questions & Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm
Wow, a whole convo out of no where. I need to check back here more often.

The LL-rp slot is a cool idea.. maybe have like a section for 'exceptional circumstance' soq couples, or something like that. All the long running/low luck/etc soq put in one slot together.
So for example.. straight non-rp LLs would need 40 tries, LL-RPed couples would need 30+their rp proof. (RP-pairing would count for a set number of 'points'.) Of course no ones forced to do anything, it would be the same as regular die rolling, only giving those that have been trying for so much time/put the extra work into an rp couple/lifemated etc.. would get a bit of help. Of course, this would probably only count for that couples 'first' breeding, and all subsequent breeding tries could just be restricted to the normal LL slots to make it fairer.

Im certainly not under appreciating the colourists workload, the soq colourist are some of the best in the BC forum and slots show up regularly when there isn;t a big event on which takes presidence. Just throwing out ideas as the shop keeps on getting bigger and bigger. Even during the years Ive been here (and I still rather consider myself a bit of a newb) its changed dramatically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 pm
Personally I don't see what LL has to do with RP.

I think more RP slots would be cool. As would more LL or super LL.

But just because you can't/don't RP doesn't mean that waiting for over 40 tries is any less heartbreaking.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:57 am
Here is likely a silly question. I have had my eye on getting a Soquili made. A Cursed Skinwalker. Now Skinwalkers in general are mean and vicious and don't love right..? So if I wanted to breed my Skinwalker can it only breed with other Skinwalkers or could it form a relationship and breed with say an Angeni or a Cerynei or something like that...?
This was something I have been wondering for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:36 am
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Here is likely a silly question. I have had my eye on getting a Soquili made. A Cursed Skinwalker. Now Skinwalkers in general are mean and vicious and don't love right..? So if I wanted to breed my Skinwalker can it only breed with other Skinwalkers or could it form a relationship and breed with say an Angeni or a Cerynei or something like that...?
This was something I have been wondering for a while.

This is already answered in the breeding FAQ/main thread. They can not breed with Angenis.

Ktns

Lunatic

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 pm
I'm curious is it possible to lifemate a pair of Soquili where you own both? Or can they only be mates ICly and not for slots?
If it is possible what would I need to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 pm
Tygress Dream
I'm curious is it possible to lifemate a pair of Soquili where you own both? Or can they only be mates ICly and not for slots?
I believe it is possible to lifemate a fully owned couple, I don't think you need to fill out a permission thing since you own both but I do believe that you have to announce the breaking of said lifemating in the permission thread so that both soquili can be given the correct penalty for breaking the lifemating (I think its 6months now but you would have to check).

@Snow_Leopard_Anthro: Officially SW (Skinwalkers) can not become lifemates due to their nature, but bar Angenis -as they can't breed with them- they are allowed to breed with any of the other breeds. However pelts are not passed on since the curse is a powder and not inherited unless both parents are SW's.
Mostly pure SW's tend to breed with other pures since it is in their nature to want to keep their genes 'pure' to enhance their race, but in the end of the day what you do with your soquili is up to you (as long as its within the rules obviously). smile

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 pm
Tygress Dream
You must post the lifemating in the permissions thread. =3 That's all you need to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 pm
Thank you biggrin  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:04 pm
Heyo.

I know skinwalkers can't lifemate...can Kalona's?
I thought they could and it was only skinwalkers that couldn't, but now I am slightly confused. Could I have clarification on this please? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 pm
TanuKyle
Heyo.

I know skinwalkers can't lifemate...can Kalona's?
I thought they could and it was only skinwalkers that couldn't, but now I am slightly confused. Could I have clarification on this please? XD
Skinwalkers are the only race that absolutely cannot lifemate. Kalona can, though it is unlikely they would choose to with someone who is not another Kalona.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:57 pm
Syaoran-Puu
Tygress Dream
I believe it is possible to lifemate a fully owned couple, I don't think you need to fill out a permission thing since you own both but I do believe that you have to announce the breaking of said lifemating in the permission thread so that both soquili can be given the correct penalty for breaking the lifemating (I think its 6months now but you would have to check).

@Snow_Leopard_Anthro: Officially SW (Skinwalkers) can not become lifemates due to their nature, but bar Angenis -as they can't breed with them- they are allowed to breed with any of the other breeds. However pelts are not passed on since the curse is a powder and not inherited unless both parents are SW's.
Mostly pure SW's tend to breed with other pures since it is in their nature to want to keep their genes 'pure' to enhance their race, but in the end of the day what you do with your soquili is up to you (as long as its within the rules obviously). smile

For clarification (as per a meeting staff had awhile back):
Both parents must be pure skinwalkers for the skinwalker stuff to pass on. A cursed with a cursed does not produce a skinwalker, as it was from powder. Pures are 'born' like that and can pass it on when they mate with another pure.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:45 am
kaliskanny

For clarification (as per a meeting staff had awhile back):
Both parents must be pure skinwalkers for the skinwalker stuff to pass on. A cursed with a cursed does not produce a skinwalker, as it was from powder. Pures are 'born' like that and can pass it on when they mate with another pure.

So would a mutant with skinwalker feet -who is not an actual skinwalker- not pass on the paws? Or say, clawed feet - sense there is now a template for clawed skinwalker feet?

Or would those then qualify as a Mutation?  

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:58 am
a mutant with pawed feet would more likely pass on the pawed feet if the other parent had them as well(wether it cause the other a purewalker or another pawed mutant). if both don't, its a major low chance of it passing on i beleive

also a soquili that non skinwalker with pawed feet is mutant, just like a clawed feet soquili would be a mutant cause of the feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:01 pm
Sticks and Stones
May break my bones,
But whips and chains excite me...

♪ ♫ ♪

Just an Idea;

Master CC Mixer List.

People post their Single Soquili and, much like the Master CC Pairings List, Colorists pick and match soquili they'd like to make babies from.

Owners who post would of course have to accept who their Soq is paired with, but maybe they can make a list of 3 things the Do/Do not want?

Again, just an idea. ^^

So throw me down
Unto the ground
And show me that you like me~

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 am

Edit: Nvm sorry. Apparently that was a really bad idea.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff