so annoying to azns Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuya momo

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:22 pm
im pretty sure this was probably done before, but i couldnt find the thread.well anyways, dont u hate it when people are like going ching chang chong or making fun of your culture just because your eyes?or something like that.its just so freakin annoying.u ever had that?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:29 pm
Well, i don't have squinty eyes, so i don't get made fun of for that as much as other asians i know do, but still, people tend to say annoying things, not caring how i look or whatever. But what's really annoying is that just because i'm asian, everyone asks me for answers in every class, because they think i'm smart.... because i'm asian...

Chocolate marshmallow gum

sHiRo_ChAn_10

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Chocolate marshmallow gum
Well, i don't have squinty eyes, so i don't get made fun of for that as much as other asians i know do, but still, people tend to say annoying things, not caring how i look or whatever. But what's really annoying is that just because i'm asian, everyone asks me for answers in every class, because they think i'm smart.... because i'm asian...

Yeah it gets really annoying when everyone believes that I have the answers for everything. Especially since I look really asian since I have the squinty eyes and I have glasses sweatdrop which make me look smart!! Well most of the time I tell them off those people who ask for the answers but sometimes it really frustrates me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:31 am
If someone did that to me, I'd go say their language back at their face. razz But no-one does it these days, so I'm quite happy.  

Shikaeii

~.Kaarii.~

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:15 pm
People do that to me all the time, well not all the time, but once in awhile. The "Chin, Chang, Chong" thing. It's pretty much like... "Uhh... why are you saying a bunch of Chinese last names to me?" rofl. It doesn't really bug me. People will be racist or stereotypical. Just because I'm Chinese doesn't mean that I can fluently speak it. I can't speak Mandarin or Cantonese. I'm one of the many minority chinese languages that doesn't really translate well into English. Ah well...  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:05 pm
I used to hear it often. I do agree with you it is annoying and rude to peoples' cultures. I am Asian but I don't have small eyes so I don't get made fun of, unless its something very stupid.

iSmiled

[purple banana]

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:07 pm
that is probably the one thing i hate in the world

x.x

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:15 am
I really hate them saying those kung fu soudns they soudn so stupid  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gakuren_Shirayuki

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:25 am
yeaa ture people mostly dis resepct the culture of asains loas korean japanese and others and mostly asains hae un even eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:37 pm
its so effin retarded
cause theres dis guy hes like
shes jackie chans daughter!
lol!  

fuya momo

Blessed Waffles

sHiRo_ChAn_10

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:55 am
Standing in Silence...

User Image

{Well anyway usually it's not common for me to hear these rude comments...
Waiting... for something anything...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:17 am
Wow.. well, someone once told me they thought everyone in China knew kungfu.. well, most people do.. but not the kind you see in Kungfu Hustle. -.-; Daresay, old women practicing chigong and tai chi is not the least bit dangerous.

And some people also think that arranged marriages still exist. I just reply with, "No it only happens in movies." D<

Well it's just plain ignorance. Annoying to say the least.. but, well that's why I'm glad I live in Asia. xD

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

Robo-Mari

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:46 am
It happens to me all the time with the "Ching Chang Chong" thing. People will come up to me and say "Are you Chinese?" when I'm not even Chinese. I'm half Philippino and half German. When I tell them my nationality they make fun of the word Philippines and they have no idea how rude that is. Sometimes people come up to me and say "Do you know any words in Philippean?" and it's like HELLOO?!?! it's not Philippean its Tagalog get it right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Standing in Silence...

User Image

{Sometimes I find the comments of certain people so stupid!!
Waiting... for something anything...

sHiRo_ChAn_10

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie For All! 300

sachiko_k

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:50 pm
OMG!! that happend to me sooooo much in elementary school when there weren't that many asian people around. When I transferred to middle school and high schools with high percentage of asian people around, that never happend again.  
APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff