Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Video Games
The World Ends With You

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone even read these threads anymore?
  Surewhynot
View Results

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Arrgh, so many good games came out this month. FES for one just did. But so did this little gem. This game is really good and original considering the company who made it. Square Enix did, and the characters have no beltanzipper going for them. What a concept! Basically, it uses both the top and bottom screen to fight the enemies. Cool concept. b***h to actually do. But, I say this is one helluva game. It is one of those games that have a real, modern feel to them as opposed to some fantasy realm. So, who else got this game ands what do you all think of it?  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:36 am

[applesauce.]

User Image
I still want this game, but my mom has my DS.
D:

[applesauce.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:13 pm
Wait, your MOM has your DS?
What for? o_o

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:21 pm
Oh I come here sometimes.. but it seems like nothing's moving. D:

I just got the game.. but I'm confused on how to play it. I wish I had four eyes so I could look at both top and bottom screen. @__@

I'm only in Day 2 so far.

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

whorrcrux

Animal Friend

23,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:27 pm
I absolutely love WEWY!

The dialog was so modern, it made the game feel so much more realistic. It was a lot easier to connect with the characters (( which I find hard to do for most games ))

The battle system was unique and interesting, and all the movements and reactions were fluid.

The characters were awesome, and the storyline was actually original! (( I've given up on playing games for their plot -_-;; ))

Overall, I give it a 1o/1o for keeping my interest until 5 in the morning and amazing, if not unusual character design by Nomura xD

P.S. Minamimoto is my b***h xP

Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff