Shizzle is cool yo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:52 am
Why do other people make life hard... I want to know.

People here seem obsessed by creating drama however they can. For me, I exist in a drama free zone, which means what for other people is a minor drama gets polarised into a mega drama for me (And no reversing the polarity of the nuetron flow doesn't work). Example of my most recent drama.

I meet girl, we have laugh she has boyfriend its cool we're friends.

We meet she asks me if I like her and I'm all

"Well yeah, I like ya, but your with someone, so I'm just a friend. Shizzle is cool yo."
Suddenly she's like
"I think you should get over me... blah blah, love you, blah blah love bf more blah blah."
to which I reply with what amounts to;
"Lol... k."

No somehow this turns into all out pandemonium, with her best friend and boyfriend feeling I'm somehow a threat to them both and her Dad bringing up the 'Your a nice guy but she's with her fellar." ALL ******** NIGHT EVERY 5 ******** MINUTES!

So I'm gradually as the night wears on getting less and less patience, less patience = More drinking. So end of the night, her dads friend comes over and gets all in my face, because I said "I'm waiting to say bye to the lass." Which somehow gets translated in their minds to "Shes comming home with me... BWAHA!". So I end up storming off a good night ruined.

So from a comfortable situation, we progressed to a night of drama and somehow through all this the words 'Yeah... its cool, don't worry about it.' seemed to have no effect on these people, leaving me in a reality bubble of non drama going 'WHAT THE ******** JUST HAPPENED?!'.

Rellik San - What the ******** just happened?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:11 pm
This is a perfect example of why I choose to live my live as a lonely hermit in a castle in Sweden.

And what the ******** did just happen? How the-???what the-????
???

-----> ?????

->?

Why are people so idiodic? I'm sorry you've gotta put up with all this. Trying to fix it just adds more drama...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:42 pm
XWraith_LordX
This is a perfect example of why I choose to live my live as a lonely hermit in a castle in Sweden.

???

-----> ?????

->?

Why are people so idiodic? I'm sorry you've gotta put up with all this. Trying to fix it just adds more drama...
Be impassively nuetral and it all goes away. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:29 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

???

-----> ?????

->?

Be impassively nuetral and it all goes away. :3
Eventually, after everyone's brain is filled to burst with misunderstandings and bad perspectives...

So....know of any castles for sale in Sweden? neutral  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:39 pm
Icky drama.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:18 pm
Kakei Setsunai
Icky drama.
Tell me about it. Drama = Bad  

Rellik San