Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
TV appearances. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watch them if you can!
  :)
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:21 am
May 05, 2008 | 3:30 PM
Panic at the Disco will be appearing on MTV’s show, Total Request Live.

May 08, 2008 | 11:35/10:35c PM
Panic at the Disco will be performing on NBC’s, The Late Show with David Letterman.

May 15, 2008 | 6:00/11:00 PM
Panic at the Disco will be performing on MTV Canada’s show, MTV Live.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:42 pm
omygosh! wow! lol more Panic TV biggrin is the first MTV one can you get it Canada too? cuse if so i can watch all of them mrgreen  

Fragile Panic

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:09 pm
Awesome Awesome Awesome ANDD AWESOME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 am
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
omygosh! wow! lol more Panic TV biggrin is the first MTV one can you get it Canada too? cuse if so i can watch all of them mrgreen
I don't know, sorry xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:37 am
YAY biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:16 pm

How I never saw this is beyond me. BUT.
AWESOME blaugh
I'll try and catch as many as I can. Whether it be youtube or TV

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:35 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
I don't know, sorry xp

it's okay i just see if its on at those times and then if it's not on i can watch it on youtube 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:24 pm
Okay. I am gonna try soo hard to watch them. Actually, I'm saving the dates and times in my calendar in my phone to remind me. =] I'm soo dedicated. =] I can't watch the Canada one though cuz I live in the USA. ='[  

That Fragile Capricorn

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:53 pm
if anyone else lives in Canada besides me Panic is going to me on Much On Demande at 5:00 its a show on Much Music.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:15 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
if anyone else lives in Canada besides me Panic is going to me on Much On Demande at 5:00 its a show on Much Music.

Oooh. They're going to be there again.
whee

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:46 am
Much on Demand: NITA
(There's a random "Oh / ow!" in there xd And I can't get over how good they sound.)
MOD Interview : Ryan & Brendon part 1
(Dude. The interviewer is weird. And she's like "you have a brand new record, Pretty. Good. and it is pretty good!" And at first Ryan was like gonna correct her, but then she kept talking mad D Aaaand aww they're just so cute.
MOD interview: Ryan & Brendon part 2

Spencer and Brendon on Much News Weekly

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:03 am
User Image
User Image

I like it when Brendon doesn't play guitar and sing at the same time.

He sounds better, in my opinion.

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:16 pm
i didnt see the Much News Weekley so i watch the video and i HATE how Much put MCR on there when Panic said stuff abput the sad music. Panic didn't say anything about MCR and i love Much Music but that made me mad. considering i really like My Chemical Romance.(sorry for my rant thingie)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:57 am
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
i didnt see the Much News Weekley so i watch the video and i HATE how Much put MCR on there when Panic said stuff abput the sad music. Panic didn't say anything about MCR and i love Much Music but that made me mad. considering i really like My Chemical Romance.(sorry for my rant thingie)
That kind of annoyed me too. Spencer's just talking about dark emo bands, and the flash a whole bunch of MCR across the screen neutral But on the other hand, MCR sort of is a dark emo band... I just don't like the use of the term emo...

But. Chances are, they'll never see that, and it's not like Panic was badmouthing them or anything so. Oh well.

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:27 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
That kind of annoyed me too. Spencer's just talking about dark emo bands, and the flash a whole bunch of MCR across the screen neutral But on the other hand, MCR sort of is a dark emo band... I just don't like the use of the term emo...

But. Chances are, they'll never see that, and it's not like Panic was badmouthing them or anything so. Oh well.

yea i hate the word emo but like in some cases like music genres are okay but like MCR are kinda dark and 'emo' well there music is so i get that but yea. and yea you're right they'll probly never see it.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff