Speed: 173
Moves:
Brick Break
Cross Chop
Rock Smash
Rock Climb

He was also exposed to the PokeRus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:58 pm
Well, just to let you know we dont need to know your stats, just EVs and IVs ( you will find out why eventually) also I would recommend to make a new machamp and instead of just working on attack more on speed and attack because if you want to make him a physical sweeper you are going to need speed, finally dont teach and of "Team Pokemon" HM moves it screws them up pretty bad make your moves a variety go on Google and check on EVs, IVs and machamps move set and work on your pokemon.  

Kaiser_Damien

tsuchikagegoddesssoloo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:55 pm
Too many Fighting-type attacks. Your Defense is the lowest stat that you have and your Fighting attacks won't do much at all to a Flying-type Pokemon. A Charizard could use Fly and easily get past your defenses. It's right that too many HM's could seriously destroy your strategy when it comes to battling a real person instead of a computer. People come up with strategies too so I recommend that you replace at least two of those HM's with an attack that will be the weakness to your own weakness. Such as for the Charizard, teach your Machamp Stone Edge or Rock Slide, and with the right stats you should have yourself a one-sided battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:18 pm
Never trained a Machamp before but I would recomend Doing something like this:

Machamp@Choice Skarf
252Atk, 252Spe (assuming you have read about evs now)
No Gaurd - Jolly
~Dynamic punch/ Cross Chop
~Fire punch
~ talk2hand
~ talk2hand

Speed is key: is's only 55. boost it  

Yanma024

Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers