Submit

Do you sleep with you L plushie??
  Yes ^^
  No
  I don't have one
View Results

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:53 pm
I was wondering who else sleeps with their L plushie.

It's a bit weird i guess, or maybe just child like . . .
But yeah. . . .
Am I the only one??  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:47 pm
Ah... I don't have one yet. crying
But, if I did, I so would! whee
And then... my boyfriend would be pissed. sweatdrop  

DrkAngel26

`McLaren

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:47 am
I've had L-Doll since July, and he's so WORN OUT now cause I always sleep with him xD. His toe strings are coming off, hes kinda wrinkly...
I still loves him though >3<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:31 pm
`McLaren
I've had L-Doll since July, and he's so WORN OUT now cause I always sleep with him xD. His toe strings are coming off, hes kinda wrinkly...

I've had mine since july too.
I got him at comic con XD
mine is just a bit dirty and some lint >.<
no real damage yet  

Miyu_Aizawa

surgexmonkey
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:18 pm
`McLaren

Same here x3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:34 pm
I do. I think there is nothing more to say.  

Rei ojou-sama

Vannarra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:19 pm
I do. I even take him to school with me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:21 am
lol, I'm so jealous, now i want one too!  

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100

CoverMeInYourBlood

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:36 am
I want an L plushie!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 am
Lol...
Yeah, I sleep with my L plushie; I even bring him to school with me on exam days for luck.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Red Kasei

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:28 am
If I had an L doll, I would definitely sleep with it at night. I'd take it with me to work and even present it with slices of cake. I'd carry it with me as a lucky charm and, perhaps, even make a Beyond doll to keep it company. Or maybe not. I definitely wouldn't give him a Light doll as a friend. He'd go missing and all I'd find is fluff. So maybe I'd keep my L doll all to myself.

But I don't have an L doll. So, instead, I'm just going to slump off into that corner over there and cry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:49 pm
From the time I got him in July, I ALWAYS carried him around everywhere I went. (He went to Pigeon Forge with me! He was in the floorboard of the car the whole time, but still.) He was with me in the house at all times, and I always slept with him at my side. The only reason I stopped hauling him everywhere was because school had started. (I'd be even further outcasted if I brought him to school xD.) He's so worn out now, so he just sits in my bed all day with Light-doll. I'm constantly worried that his head's gonna roll off his shoulders.

I got a second one around Christmas time, and he sits in my closet. I don't know if I wanna get rid of him or not D:. Or if I wanna sew his eyes red... >:3

ZetsubouNikki
Vice Captain

Shadowy Loiterer

7,175 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:38 pm
T E R U B E A R
From the time I got him in July, I ALWAYS carried him around everywhere I went. (He went to Pigeon Forge with me! He was in the floorboard of the car the whole time, but still.) He was with me in the house at all times, and I always slept with him at my side. The only reason I stopped hauling him everywhere was because school had started. (I'd be even further outcasted if I brought him to school xD.) He's so worn out now, so he just sits in my bed all day with Light-doll. I'm constantly worried that his head's gonna roll off his shoulders.

I got a second one around Christmas time, and he sits in my closet. I don't know if I wanna get rid of him or not D:. Or if I wanna sew his eyes red... >:3

Waiting for him to finally fall apart before bringing a new one into your life?
Stuff like that can be hard lol.
I feel bad for my L right now. . . .I just got a Plushie of a Jrocker and L is very jealouse >.<
I kind of feel bad for getting the new Plushie but i have wanted it for forever!
I don't love L any less though! He is My L heart
I am still gonna sleep with hi cuz I would be sad if i didn't  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:26 am
I have an L doll and I sleep with it every single night!! heart He's soooo cute and cuddly! And I always clean him up when he gets linty/dirty, so he's always looking new 3nodding I love him so much!

Oh, and for those who don't have an L plushie yet, here's a site to buy one from!! heart

Spreading the love that is L!! <3  

~Pink_Sephiroth~

SCP-511

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:39 pm
Hah...I don't sleep with mine. I think I did for a little while, but then I got a teddy bear and decided that it was softer. The concept of sleeping with the doll is cute, but it's not even fluffy D:  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff