Reply Recycle Bin
Find Yourself and Others a New Manga/Anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666Jio666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:42 pm
I was thinking of a way to get suggestions for good anime and manga and I came up with this.

you write down what kind of manga/anime you are looking for like a action, romance, adventure, ect.

then people will P.M you there suggestions and people if someone sends you a realy good suggestion it would be nice to reward them with a little gold (you don't have to but come on they were helpful) biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:45 pm
I'm looking for a romance with a male lead.
I would like for it to be a little funny but like accualy a romance.
I just finished Suzuka and im looking for something like that biggrin  

666Jio666

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:36 am
Romance with male lead?

Love Hina  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:51 pm
I'm looking for a good action, romance, or comedy manga. It could apply to either on or more of these. I've already finished tearing through all the good ones in my school library, and I haven't been to the book store lately, but I'm planning on going eventually. So if anyone has any good suggestions, just PM me!  

anime_kitty_8791

jinxchan6306

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:32 am
im looking for magic, demonic, good vs. evil, and alot of action and romance
pleas tell me im bored as heck  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:12 pm
I like any kind  

Sleepy Nia

FireShadowForever

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:09 am
anime_kitty_8791
I'm looking for a good action, romance, or comedy manga. It could apply to either on or more of these. I've already finished tearing through all the good ones in my school library, and I haven't been to the book store lately, but I'm planning on going eventually. So if anyone has any good suggestions, just PM me!

I don't know if you consider it good action, but I really recommend Kare Kano. It's cute =]
Hm...if it was anime, I'd suggest Kamikaze kaitou Jeanne. it's also a manga. And everything that author has written are all my favourite works whee so good! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:11 am
To anyone who's bored and is interested in magic, romance, comedy and action, I'd suggest anything made by Arina Tanemura. She has the best works xd  

FireShadowForever

Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff