Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Closed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you read?
  Yes
  No
  eh
View Results

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:46 pm
@
My rant
One reason for this is that SasuSaku, among all the het couples (taking that yaoi hardly happens in most shonen), has the most moments together, not counting the moments they are seen together. The biggest are the Forest of Death scenes, the Team 7 vs. Gaara, and the one with the most emotion - the "thank you" scene.
Response: Yaoi hardly happens in most shounens yes, but that doesn't mean 'every' shounen has to be the same. There's different opinions and different artist, if they have there own ways of doing things then leave them be. And what about the scenes Sasuke encountered with Naruto, Gaara, and them? So they're nothing special because there guys? Well, just to let you know, Naruto and Itachi are both very important to Sasuke.

Talking of the "big" moments, these moments are in which there are turning points in the story. The Forest of Death scenes were the parts where Sasuke got the Curse Seal (a fundamental cause to his leaving), and when Sakura cut her hair (a symbol of the beginnings of her growth). The fight with Gaara was where Sasuke finally acknowledged his teammates as his most precious people (meaning he isn't as cold as before) and where Sakura jumped between Gaara and Sasuke (meaning she's trying to beyond her apparent uselessness - another sign of growth).
Response: Sign of growth for [b[Sakura NOT Sasuke. Sure, Sasuke cared for Sakura because she's harmed ,but! You're forgetting that during that time he encouraged Naruto to run away because he doesn't want anyone 'important to him to get hurt, meaning; Naruto and Sakura.

Finally, in the "Thank You" scene, Sakura confesses her love ( a love that has been long debated as just being a crush, or being a true one, but has been stated in the Databook as a true one), and Sasuke leaves Konoha (beginning the third of the greatest conflicts in the current story).
Response: *Sigh* Yes, that has a million ways of unknown answers. Like, why didn't Sasuke just leave her? Well, think about Kyo and Kagura? Why did Kyo agreed to go out with Kagura when he doesn't like her? Why did he let her hug him? Well, it's because he still cares for her, even if it's not love, he still cares for her.

These moments are some of the most emotional parts of the series. The Forest of Death scenes portrayed Sakura's frustration in not being able to be useful, and in always being protected, while Sasuke comes in conflict about his family died and how he needs power to avenge them. Also, we see Sakura's terror of Sasuke's curse seal and her brave move to stop it, and Sasuke's concern of who hurt Sakura, even amid his crazed state.
Response: False! Yes, it is true that we saw Sasuke harming the guy who hurt Sakura but think about it. The 'real' Sasuke would not do that. Because, the 'real' Sasuke wouldn't take rash actions knowing that he's out numbered. And what made him wake up in the first place? The answer is, his curse seal. At first, when Orochimaru put it on him, Sasuke can not control it. Leaving him to have massive amount of energy inside of him. And what was he thinking about all this time? Answer is simple. It's Itachi, which means power. Let me shorten it, the curse seal controlled him. Not him controlling the curse seal, during that time. Because it was too much for him.

In Team 7 vs. Gaara, Sasuke finally grows emotionally, when he tells Naruto he'll do his best to give them time to run away.
Response: ....Yes, that means he cares for BOTH Naruto and Sakura. Thanks for contradicting yourself.

Lastly, in the "Thank You" scene, we see the most emotion. It has been voted in Japan as the most touching scene in the series. Sakura pours out everything to Sasuke, knowing in her heart it's futile, but she does it so that he'll stay. Sakura must have induced some kind of emotion in Sasuke (though it's unclear as to what it was), since he thanked her at the very end. When he knocks her out he takes care to leave her on a bench, not on the cold hard granite. That is the most thoughtful Sasuke can get for the moment.
Response: Didn't you say this already? No matter. Yes, the most touching moment for any girl is to confess their undying love. But not every love has to be returned. Not everyone has to feel the same way as the person who confessed. Yes, that is the only NICE thing he did for Sakura. And another thing, that shows he cares for her, not loves her.

Besides, I don't think many people believe that Sakura "really really really really really likes Sasuke" just that much.
Response: Okay... Don't force opinions in arguments. It doesn't give much evidence to how Sasuke will fall for her, suddenly.

Part 2

It's mainly Sakura's feelings that are involved in canon, as she was the one who said she's in love with him. In the beginning, she has been a rabid fangirl of Sasuke, and Sasuke's attention served as a benchmark for how much better she was than Ino.
Response: ...Not to make your bubble burst but in most shounens, the main girl tends to fall for the main guy. Not his friend. And once again, not every love can be returned and that's actually is a very good lesson for young girls these days.

But when the story progresses, this schoolgirl crush grew into something else. The more time she spent with him, the more she realized that he was more than just a pretty face. The more she saw of all sides of him didn't make her shirk away (seeing as how Sasuke's a big jerk most of the time), but rather, it was a cause for her to love him despite his imperfections. This makes her stronger in a sense. Being the naturally nurturing girl she was, she unconsciously tried her best for Sasuke to feel loved and cared for.
Response: And the schoolgirl crush faded in the newer season. I know, I do not have evidence and you do not have evidence she still likes him. But I do know, is that she's developing feelings for someone else. Someone who's always there for her.

Finally, in the last real conversation they had, it seems that Sakura realized that what she felt for Sasuke was no longer just because he was "perfect" or because she wanted to be better than Ino. It was because she truly cared for his well-being and loved him unconditionally.
Response: Yes it is, that is also in the first season. And has nothing to do with Sasuke liking her back.

If they did get together, Sakura would reach her inital goal from the start of the series. With her caring nature, she'd be instrumental in Sasuke's emotional healing. But for now, it's only speculation on how she really feels for him, but for sure, she still bears her love for him as a friend.
Response: Yes she will but you're forgetting about Sasuke. He needs someone to help him heal. Sakura is not that close to him. Sure, she cares for him, makes lunch for him but that is like what a mother would do. Have you ever wondered if Sasuke miss his mother? And think about all the things Sakura did for him, she's like a grown up neutering her child. And that is why I don't think it'll work out because Sakura will end up babying him. Because Sasuke is not emtionally strong enough for that kind of love. And he stopped trying to heal.

Sasuke, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be interested in Sakura, or in anyone, but his brother. It's revealed at the very beginning he just wanted to kill him. But as time passes, he seems to grow closer to his team, and as he forges a bond with Naruto, whatever disdain he has had for Sakura gradually leaves.
Response: Yes that is true, yet it shows his affection for his teammates. Not Sakura in general.

Naruto, being the main character, is of course focused on more than his teammates. This leaves Sasuke and Sakura just spectators at times, giving them more time to interact. Since both of them seem to agree on things like Naruto being annoying but reliable when needed, on the strategies they have to take in various situations, they interact more and more.
Response: Not necessarily, Sasuke did not interact with Sakura all the time. It was Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. They worked as a team because Kakashi forced them too.

Sasuke seems to start caring for Sakura as a teammate more during the Wave arc, and as a friend during the Chuunin Exam arc, when he almost killed the one who had hurt her. He also seems to value her opinion when she tries to tell the teachers about his Curse Seal, and he tells her, "No one can stop me, not even you, meaning he valued her opinion, but he can't accept it right then.
Response: And he cared about Naruto during the wave arc also... It's common sense that he will, because that's Kakashi's goal. Even if he'll have to manipulate them, he wants them all to work as a team. And if I remember correctly Sasuke, yet again almost killed someone to save Naruto during their first mission together (Not Zabuza) And don't forget, he 'died' in order to save Naruto. Throwing his life away, even though he has a goal, a very important one at that too. What? He did not value her opinion. He did not want to make a fuss because seeing how he suddenly grew so strong from the curse seal. He decided to keep it. Also, he did tell Sakura not to tell Naruto about it. Why? Because he doesn't want Naruto to worry about him.

As for whether Sakura thinks of Sakura as more than a friend is yet to be seen, but most fans want to think he was jealous of Naruto saving Sakura, rather than Naruto being stronger than him. But the most emotion he could ever show her was during, again, the "Thank You" scene, since he acknowledged her feelings with gratitude.
Response: You mean; "Sasuke think's of Sakura as more than a friend"...
And, OBJECTION! Sasuke was sure, a hell NOT jealous Becasue Naruto saved Sakura. It's because Sakura jumped in his way, making her in danger. And if she didn't do that he might have a chance to win. Adding more, he was jealous at Naruto because he suddenly became so strong. Even though Sasuke, himself trained for so long and yet Naruto, of all people, beat him. Wouldn't that make you mad?

Sakura loving Sasuke is advantageous to him, though. She nurtures him emotionally, and her being the sunshiney girl she is, she could bring happiness and light to his cold and lonely life. Plus, if he were to restores his clan, he would need a woman to help him, and Sakura is already at hand. Plot-wise, Sakura would be the best choice as she's the one girl he's closest to (though hopefully he'd marry her for love rather than just his goals).
Response: I doubt it, he said revive. That could as well be anything. Like, reviving his clan's glory because Itachi, the successor ruined it. And Sasuke knows how much his Dad cares about the Uchiha's clan. So not letting his father down, he would do anything to bring back the glory. But unfortunately, that will never happen. Because, he married power.

Kishimoto's say. Let's face it. He's implied so many times about Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. He has said that the theme of Naruto will play a part on the couplings, and we've seen the possible themes right above, and we see how 2 out of 3 match with what could be the theme of the story. He has also created so much plot build-up for these two, and if he doesn't follow through, then he has flushed the whole plot build-up down the drain.
Final Response: So many parts? Wow, I've seen even more for NaruSaku. Okay, putting my opinion aside. That doesn't matter, the only one he developed is Sakura's feelings for Sasuke. And Sasuke's feelings for his teammates. You can't deny that Sasuke cared both of his teammates during that parts that you stated. You never know what he's trying to interpret. But I think, Kishimoto is trying to say, even though one of your friend is not treating the way you want to be treated it's better than just be friends than feel regret. If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, then. Oh god...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:06 pm
Bump  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:52 am
Wow. You must have been really bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:41 am
eek I applaud your ability to write that much..... my fingers are starting to hurt just thinking about it. anyways, good job! 4laugh  

kittyluck13

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:50 pm
kittyluck13
eek I applaud your ability to write that much..... my fingers are starting to hurt just thinking about it. anyways, good job! 4laugh
LOL! Thanks much.=D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:07 pm
Brava!!!! that was a great rant....i've never heard one quite that good  

Mabushisou

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:53 pm
hiro_panda102
Brava!!!! that was a great rant....i've never heard one quite that good
Really? thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:22 pm
I approve of this rant 4laugh *gives you cookie*

User Image  

Enzai Sebby3

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:43 pm
kittycatneko3
I approve of this rant 4laugh *gives you cookie*

User Image
lol, thanks for the thumbs up xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 pm
Since when did Kishimoto ever imply SasuSaku? The first scene in episode 3 was actually Naruto. And major of time spent alone was whether an illusion, because Naruto was missing or indisposed, or Sasuke is some unable to move on his own.

In fact I see more SasuNaru and NaruSaku more than SasuSaku.

Yes Sasuke cares for Sakura... as a friend. But the same thing he would do to protect Sakura he would do for Naruto and possibly more.

{Everyone knows that main reason for that pairing is becuase they would not really accept the idea of two guys liking each other even though it's been imply more than anything else. Not to mention Sakura only seems to like Sasuke in the first arcs. Once Shippuden comes, Naruto is more obsessed with Sasuke than Sakura even was. and that's saying something.}  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 pm
Yume_Shinkirou
Since when did Kishimoto ever imply SasuSaku? The first scene in episode 3 was actually Naruto. And major of time spent alone was whether an illusion, because Naruto was missing or indisposed, or Sasuke is some unable to move on his own.

In fact I see more SasuNaru and NaruSaku more than SasuSaku.

Yes Sasuke cares for Sakura... as a friend. But the same thing he would do to protect Sakura he would do for Naruto and possibly more.

{Everyone knows that main reason for that pairing is becuase they would not really accept the idea of two guys liking each other even though it's been imply more than anything else. Not to mention Sakura only seems to like Sasuke in the first arcs. Once Shippuden comes, Naruto is more obsessed with Sasuke than Sakura even was. and that's saying something.}
Don't ask me, ask the fans..

I think it's just their terrible excuse that Sasu'Saku's going to come true. rolleyes It's so they can have some evidence. Which are not even true, but the claim that it's true.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:54 am
I did. SHe old me that even if Sasuke didnt like her now , he would 'eventually' fall in love with her like Naruto will 'eventually' notice Hinata instead of being himself and paid attention to Sakura and Sasuke  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:38 pm
Yume_Shinkirou
I did. SHe old me that even if Sasuke didnt like her now , he would 'eventually' fall in love with her like Naruto will 'eventually' notice Hinata instead of being himself and paid attention to Sakura and Sasuke
Lol. That's bull s**t xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:09 pm
-claps-

I applaud you biggrin  

klavierxapollo

confused angel_90

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:50 am
excellent! good job!  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff