Submit

interested?
  yes!
  No!
  Maybe
View Results

V-Piro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Hello All, I'm looking for some pricing ideas. Each of these 2 items took about 3 hours or more for the 'fully rendered' version.

User Image
This is a pair of Butterfly Knives, wood handled.

User Image
This is a is an 8-ring Chinese Broadsword, red-wood handled, and tassled.

My idea is to have a few pre-made items. The rest would be custom. Many types of swords and knives would be available; engravings, plaques, possibly some hangers/racks. I just dont know how to prices these things. please, give me your opinion.

any questions about the items, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you!

V-piro  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:15 pm
O_o wait im confused are you making them like real life making or are you going to make digital ones?  

Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

V-Piro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:10 pm
Captain~Fleatch
O_o wait im confused are you making them like real life making or are you going to make digital ones?

digital. I'm thinking of opening a shop that simply specializes in weapons.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:29 am
I reommend going to the art fourm they have a section for pricing and stuff Post this saying it will be digital drawings a sword and if you should do more then that. Like me I would do swords for peoples personality and such. but pricing im not sure.  

Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

V-Piro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:40 am
Captain~Fleatch
I reommend going to the art fourm they have a section for pricing and stuff Post this saying it will be digital drawings a sword and if you should do more then that. Like me I would do swords for peoples personality and such. but pricing im not sure.

agreed, i did so, however, I thought that this sort of thing might appeal to this guild in particular. perhaps i should have re-wrote my message, rather than copying and pasting it. All I really wanna know is if anyone here would be interested in this sort of thing. I know ppl buy images of animals, or avatars and such, but Weaponry doesnt seem to be a big thing, you know? So, I apologize for this inconvenience, all I truly want is some explanation on yes or no. If I get a good response, then I will go ahead with it, and for sure give the members of this guild a discount, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:49 pm
I think its a great idea. I would be willing to purchase one when the shop goes up.  

TheOneMacLeod

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 pm
i'd be interested in buying one, sure, go for it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Sounds interesting to me!  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:21 am
V-Piro
Captain~Fleatch

agreed, i did so, however, I thought that this sort of thing might appeal to this guild in particular. perhaps i should have re-wrote my message, rather than copying and pasting it. All I really wanna know is if anyone here would be interested in this sort of thing. I know ppl buy images of animals, or avatars and such, but Weaponry doesnt seem to be a big thing, you know? So, I apologize for this inconvenience, all I truly want is some explanation on yes or no. If I get a good response, then I will go ahead with it, and for sure give the members of this guild a discount, lol.

Oh its not a inconvenience. I was just saying if you wanted to sell outside the guild biggrin
Im sure (and from seeing other people) that they would love the idea.  
The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games