Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:30 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
And also, I've noticed a lot of kelpis and angenis with unicorn horns. Are those horns part of their species package? Or are people getting those kelpis/angenis through ways that allow crossbreeds?

Kelpis and Angenis with horns are results of breedings, or Sirenz's RL customs~ You can't obtain them through normal custom slots.

x F a l l e n L e a v e s
Say I'm questing for a winged-soquili but I don't like the default wings and say I wanted to get custom wings. Would that be allowed or would that be considered a mutation to the wings since they are the default ones?

I don;t think getting custom wings would be possible. ;o;~ That'd be the same as a mutant.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 pm
*nods* Thanks for the input, Saiyukii!

I remembered another question I had, though. XD

*points at the Amaterasu soquili*

Y'see how she has those extra swirly tufts of hair around her shoulders and feet? Would something similar to that be considered a mutation these days?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:49 pm
Okay, here's another question from my idiot self. xP;;

So, there's that new rule about getting permission from an artist if you want to get a cosplay of a copyrighted character, that has a reference image of 60 % or more for the likeness of the character.

So, let's use my current quest ans an example. I'm questing Billy Coen, a character from Resident Evil 0. In my form, I have reference pictures that fit the 60% or above criteria. Does this mean that to get Billy Coen as a Soquili, I'd have to find out how to contact his artist, and then get his permission?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:48 am
Revolutionary Roniel
*nods* Thanks for the input, Saiyukii!

I remembered another question I had, though. XD

*points at the Amaterasu soquili*

Y'see how she has those extra swirly tufts of hair around her shoulders and feet? Would something similar to that be considered a mutation these days?

Yes, those swirly tufts, and any tufts anyone might want, are mutant. *having deja vu* I could have sworn I told you that before about that Ninetails quest you have o__o

@Shadowlink: The rule is for original characters. You can't get cosplays of someone else's personal character, which was the issue. Game, movie, book, and otherwise cosplays are still fine so far as I know.  

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 pm
Ah, thanks Imp. :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:57 pm
I have two questions,
The first is… would it be possible for me to quest for an Alicorn? The information for that breed is not posted in the Custom Information Thread. So I was wondering if I could quest for one.

Second is, if possible, how much would it cost?

Thank you.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:25 pm
1) Based on the new/clarified "Mutant" rules, would a UNICORN with a HAIR tail (so, for example, this tail instead of the default Uni tail) be considered a Mutant?

2) What qualifies as "60%" for the "any customs intending more than 60% likeness need permission from the original artist" rule?
a) Examples
I) Would providing this picture and asking the mane/tail of the Soquili to look like that lady's hair be 60%?
II) Would providing this image and asking for the brunette lady's skirt to be converted into a swatch of fabric thrown across a Soquili's back count as "60%"?
III) Would providing this image and asking for those wings on your Flutter count as "60%"?
IF NOT, then please give an example of what WOULD constitute "60%."

b) Does providing as image as a SOURCE of INSPIRATION for the colorist count as "60%" if what you're asking is for the colorist to draw inspiration from the image, but not necessarily copy it exactly or even in part?
For example, providing this image and saying "Go to town! xD)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:48 pm
In answer to your question one -- no~ a unicorn with default/edited hair tail doesn't count as a mutant.  

Saiyukii

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:09 am
Thanks Sai. :3 -hopes that's an official answer-

-pokes at question 2 in last post and adds another-

3) Do those little tufts of fur around the hooves on non-Angeni count as Mutations now? Example on a Regular. Example on an Angeni.
I understand the "any changes to the lineart aside from mane/tail and accessories" bit, but the templates are already there from the tufts of fur... just, they're on Angeni instead of regulars? O.o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:04 pm
Thalea
I have two questions,
The first is… would it be possible for me to quest for an Alicorn? The information for that breed is not posted in the Custom Information Thread. So I was wondering if I could quest for one.

Second is, if possible, how much would it cost?

Thank you.

An alicorn isn't available through custom slots. >>> Alicorns usually result through a breeding between a uni + wind~

And @Atro; No, fluffed/y hooves don't count as a mutation either. But if you had something like this, that would count as a mutation.  

Saiyukii

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:28 pm
Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:47 pm
I have a quick simple question. You know how some unicorns have the crimped mane, is that particular mane only available for unicorns or can regular Soquili also have that hair style too?

8-Bit Mosh Pit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:04 pm
lol. Attempting a couple more questions here.

1. Where does one draw the line between edit and mutation with breeds like Kelpi and Flutters and the ilk? I've seen a few Kelpi with different tails such as Myde and Styx opposed to the common kelpi tail that most others have like Kuval and this guy. Though even those two ave different style fins. Would their different fins be considered edits or mutations? Are Myde and Styx's tail edited or mutations?

And Leviathan would be considered a mutant these days, right?

2. Same sort of question with Flutters. Going through the owners list it seems like there are a ton of custom wings. Can you have wings made to the species of butterfly your mimicking or would that be a mutation? I know there's a set of premade wings, though I can't find a visual list of them anywhere. Is it possible to have edits made to premade wings?

3. Hybrids.. such as wind-uni or uni-kalona are only available through breeding and rl slots right? Adding features from one breed to another? What about removing features?

Like I know it's possible to get a Uni with a hair tail instead of a lion tail. What about getting a Kalona with a hair tail instead of a spade tail like Persephonix and/or without wings?

Sorry for asking questions that I'm sure in some way or another have been answered, but I'm just trying to clarify for my own quests what I can quest for and what I can't..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 pm
One quick question and I'm set =P <3

I can't find any examples at the moment, but I've seen some stallions with both front legs down. Would asking for such a pose be considered a mutation or..? =o
I've seen them on quite a few, including some customs, but just making sure owo;; <3

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas