Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:56 pm
Pollack
vballlvr5
I was wondering if when you get minor edits on a soquili (3 of bullets) if you still get the free trading post items like you do for an unedited horse

Yes. You can put any of the free trading post items on any custom, edited or not. But if the horse has OTHER edits then it counts as edited.
ok so i can have 3 bullets and trading post items  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:59 pm
vballlvr5
Pollack

Yes. You can put any of the free trading post items on any custom, edited or not. But if the horse has OTHER edits then it counts as edited.

Trading post items are 'free items', aka stock items, so they do not count as edits on to a custom soq.

So yes, you can have your edits AND trading post items without those items adding to your total price.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:10 pm
*hopes this is not a dumb question*

Where are the trading post items?
I went to the trading post section of the guild, but there were several different threads of them, so I wasn't sure if there was a general all over place with items, or if each colorist had their own or something.

..::✖ ✕ ✖::..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Belalusiia
*hopes this is not a dumb question*

Where are the trading post items?
I went to the trading post section of the guild, but there were several different threads of them, so I wasn't sure if there was a general all over place with items, or if each colorist had their own or something.

They can be found here and here  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Oh, those were the two I looked at XD Lol. But I wasn't sure because there were a few others that said Trading Post as well.

Thanks Ishie. =D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:13 pm
Ririka
vballlvr5
Pollack

Trading post items are 'free items', aka stock items, so they do not count as edits on to a custom soq.

So yes, you can have your edits AND trading post items without those items adding to your total price.

ok thanks (sorry it takes me awhile sometimes)  

vballlvr5

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 pm
No idea if this has been asked/answered already or if there is a rule that I misunderstood on the subject.... but....

For Twins (I know they must be comissioned at the same time to count), can Angeni Twins SHARE a domain? Like ICly they only have power over that area when they are together sort of thing? Or would they need to be like subsections of the same theme? Or would they need to have two different themes?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 pm
i was wondering if i could add like a cloak or robes to a horse that currently does not have clothing on except a scarf (this is a hypothetical situation but if i get a horse now i want to put clothes on it later can i?)  

vballlvr5

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm
@Vallvr5
I'm pretty sure you can't. (Though I could be wrong.) Mindsend has a custom ACCESSORY for soquili that are already made, but I think a clock or robes go over the accessory mark.
The only way I can think you could is you'd have to redo the whole soquili. Which means you'd have to try your luck at winning a custom slot, and repay for the soquili all over.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:46 pm
Random question but I thought I'd ask anyway...are you allowed to tip your colorist if you get a custom slot? and if so, what are you supposed to do about the slot/naming thread since you can't edit your form? (I'm assuming you tip after it's done) Do you just omit it from your form and just send it to the colorist?  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:59 pm
can a kirin breed with a regular?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 pm
vballlvr5
can a kirin breed with a regular?

Yes.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:09 pm
@Fitz
I don't see why not. You can always just put it in the trade title the amount of gold you are tipping them. I know I tipped dihi when I got my custom done, and she didn't say anything about it being against the rules.

@Vballvr5
Yes. Every "full size" race can breed with any other race. But Usdia can't breed with anything other then a usdia, same goes for seathis. Mers can breed with FULL BLOODED Kelpies and other mers only.
Next time you are gonna ask a question about breedings please use the breeding questions and suggestions topic. This topic is only for custom questions and suggestions.
If you have a question about anything other then breeding or customs please use This thread.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:35 pm
oopsy sorry and thanks for the answer  

vballlvr5

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 am
Awesome, thanks for the reply Pol! <3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash