Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:02 pm
Oh, but that reminds me of something I was going to suggest, too:

Stock facial expressions. Like a set of expressions similar to the stock hairstyles that people could chose from that wouldn't be considered an edit.

Because all regular Soq look kind of a happy, all kalona look snarly, etc.

I know this isn't as "easy" as stock hair edits because they are built into the shading template, but I dunno if someone alittle more PS savvy might be able to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:36 pm
I'm trying to get an unedited kalona so yeah, I can't just ask for a custom expression. I second the request for stock expressions! For those of us with subtle kalonas or cranky regulars.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 pm
i have a question on cosplays. there is an existing cosplay of the house ravenclaw (harry potter) and i was wondering if i could get a rowena ravenclaw soquili rowena ravenclaw is the founder of the ravenclaw house and such

i was also wondering how to reserve a cosplay because there was one i had wanted and it wasnt created but now its reserved

edi: oh and please quote me someone has an answer  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm
vballlvr5

i was also wondering how to reserve a cosplay because there was one i had wanted and it wasnt created but now its reserved

You cannot reserve a cosplay. If its on the "reserve" list its because either someone has already secured it and its being made, or the staff plans to use it for an upcoming event.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:16 am
ok thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 pm
Questions!!! (yes there are two)

Firstly, On kirin soquili is it allowed to take off some of the scales like for example not having the scales down part way down the legs or is that considered mutation?

Secondly, I know this has probably been asked a thousand and one times before but can flutters have their own wings drawn? Like if I wanted some weird wing shape I could have it drawn as a regular flutter?

Thanks!  

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 pm
molly8972

Secondly, I know this has probably been asked a thousand and one times before but can flutters have their own wings drawn? Like if I wanted some weird wing shape I could have it drawn as a regular flutter?

Thanks!

I only know the answer to this one c: The answer is yes and it would count as at least moderate edits (+200k). It also has to be a "flat" wing.

"• Flutter Wing variants - (Flutter & Flutter Crosses only) Must be flat-type wings (think butterfly/insect) "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 am
molly8972

Firstly, On kirin soquili is it allowed to take off some of the scales like for example not having the scales down part way down the legs or is that considered mutation?

I -think- you could adjust the scaling somewhat but it would be considered an edit, because scales are "breed standard" for kirins.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Felmino

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:23 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
I'm trying to get an unedited kalona so yeah, I can't just ask for a custom expression. I second the request for stock expressions! For those of us with subtle kalonas or cranky regulars.

Stock expressions are quite a bit more difficult than other stock parts, because the "standard" expression is part of the base in every way. Changing a horse's expression requires redrawing four layers worth of stuff and can't simply be "dropped" on top the way most edits are.

That's not to say that it's impossible, but there won't likely be stock edits for expression in the near future. Literally every single piece of lineart would need to be altered to accept expressions and that's a massive undertaking.

molly8972

Thanks!

It's possible to remove patches of scales with little difficulty (for example the leg scales on the alt. Kirin) and definitely not a mutation.

As heart noted, flutters can indeed have custom wings without being mutants.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 pm
Are we allowed to request custom familiars when also entering for custom soquili slots? I've noticed sometimes people post custom soquili forms along with custom familiar forms for the same soquili they're entering in the custom raffle, but everyone seems unsure if we can do that or not, and I've been curious about doing this too.

And also just for clarification. Can we get flames around a soquili's hooves, or is that a mutation? I know body parts cannot be made of flames, but I'm wondering if requesting that would be considered fire fetlocks. The kalona I'm designing I'm intending for flames to appear when he walks -- so it's not actually physically a part of his body that is made of flames.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm
would a Soq of any kind be able to have a halo above there head? (For a concept i have she would have a halo that is part pure and the other half is black and on fire..)

Oh and also would an Angeni that is not pure be allowed like her personality is just plain unkind? Like a fallen themed one but nothing that cant be allowed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:34 pm
*because I think it got lost in the shuffle*

I'm considering getting an unedited kalona soquili. If I requested that the kalona had the regular soquili smile instead of the kalona snarl, would that make him a blunt-toothed halfbreed for RP purposes? I'd like him to have sharp teeth for RP purposes and be a full kalona... just the character is more suave than snarling.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:17 pm
I was wondering if when you get minor edits on a soquili (3 of bullets) if you still get the free trading post items like you do for an unedited horse  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:15 pm
I have a question about a custom someone and I are questing for as twins.

On the original plushie the two are based on, the eyes and mouth of the stallion is sewn shut, and of course we want to transfer that to the real deal.

Now, we are wondering if having the eyes and mouth sewn shut would be crossing the line somewhere since my quest partner told me that someone once told her having sewn parts, mainly the mouth, would somehow be crossing the line as a mutation?

Mouth wise, for our idea we aren't completely sewing the mouth up since we still want to have them talk and eat, basically live, so they would have that much movement to them.

If it is crossing the line, then can we at least get the sides of the mouth sewn, or have it look like it was once sewn but the stitching has some loose or something?

Eye wise, yes, we want that sewn shut too, so they would be blind, though their eyes kind of glow from behind the lids like they can still see. Sort of a haunting effect if you will.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 pm
vballlvr5
I was wondering if when you get minor edits on a soquili (3 of bullets) if you still get the free trading post items like you do for an unedited horse

Yes. You can put any of the free trading post items on any custom, edited or not. But if the horse has OTHER edits then it counts as edited.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff