Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 pm
I've been updating one of my quests [here if you would like a look], and I have a question - In the mane, would clips/beads holding it in place count as jewelry, or are they part of the mane?

Edit: I also came across this - Is it possible to get a version of a soq with stock hairstyles and a version with edits, like s/he went through a change in mind set and so changed their appearance?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:00 am
I am looking into changing one of my quests to be an Angeni. The thing is, OC wise he is a unicorn, his horn however is NOT a traditional unicorns horn and instead looks like a sickle. This is his basic appearance, I was wondering if that horn would mean to quest for him as a Angeni/Uni still or Angeni/Kirin or if the horn should just be left out all together.  

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm
I know that it's been suggested before, but why isn't there some sort of low luck system for customs? I know a lot of people, myself included, try for the same one repeatedly. Maybe set the number to 20 like how it is with the breedings?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:10 pm
Yeah... Low Luck custom slots would be really great - especially for those who have been trying for over a year. Was there an issue with this, or has it not been applied yet or something?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 pm
I think the one concern would be if it's just entering custom slots there would be too many people on that sort of list.

But I think it's a great idea, and agree something should be put together if it is the same person going for the single same custom.
Perhaps a time period (say, one year), and a minimum of entries within that time (say the equivalent of 1 a month, so 12), could work?

EDIT: That was my 2-cents anyway. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:57 pm
These alternates for the Kelpie are only shown on the male model. Can they used for the female model too?

Are custom Kelpies alllowed to have stock manes and still be considered an unedited custom?  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 pm
Would a uni with a tail that doesn't have the long hair at the end be considered mutant?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 pm
Celestial Requiem
Would a uni with a tail that doesn't have the long hair at the end be considered mutant?

You mean a hairless uni tail...or a uni tail with short hair?  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 pm
Cricket2008
These alternates for the Kelpie are only shown on the male model. Can they used for the female model too?

Are custom Kelpies alllowed to have stock manes and still be considered an unedited custom?

Last I heard, the alternates were being worked on got the females.

The sotck manes are for all the soqs with out it being edit costs. So yes, they would be unedited.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:42 pm
LadyNekoya
I am looking into changing one of my quests to be an Angeni. The thing is, OC wise he is a unicorn, his horn however is NOT a traditional unicorns horn and instead looks like a sickle. This is his basic appearance, I was wondering if that horn would mean to quest for him as a Angeni/Uni still or Angeni/Kirin or if the horn should just be left out all together.

Edited uni horns are edits. It's would be an edit for that sort of horn, and you could still quest him as an angenicorn.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm
Essentially hairless. Sort of like a short-haired dog's tail? o o;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:17 pm
Celestial Requiem

Hrmmm...that might be considered a mutation. I'll send a colorist this way to be sure.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Samuality

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:18 pm
Celestial Requiem

The breed standard for unicorns is leonine tails (i.e. a tail ending in a tuft, like a lion's). Anything other than that type of tail on a unicorn would be considered a mutant, unless it is a half-breed. Example, a kalona-unicorn could have the devil tail that Kalona's possess or a kelpi-unicorn could have a kelpi's tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:31 am
-Raises hand- Me! Me! Pick me! I have a question!

So, I am wanting to get a crossbreed Angeni/Unicorn. I have had the angeni concept in my mind for quite some time but something was off. I was wondering, is it allowed to request scars or torn feathers on the angeni wings or is that prohibited. I know it isn't alright to have things like growing off of them or like chains on them but I was wondering if marks and tatters were also under that category? Also, I was thinking of having his horn be steel. Would that be considered a mutation if it were a horn that was seemingly dipped in steel? Thank you for your time.

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am
XBlind-DarknessX
-Raises hand- Me! Me! Pick me! I have a question!

So, I am wanting to get a crossbreed Angeni/Unicorn. I have had the angeni concept in my mind for quite some time but something was off. I was wondering, is it allowed to request scars or torn feathers on the angeni wings or is that prohibited. I know it isn't alright to have things like growing off of them or like chains on them but I was wondering if marks and tatters were also under that category? Also, I was thinking of having his horn be steel. Would that be considered a mutation if it were a horn that was seemingly dipped in steel? Thank you for your time.

Not sure on the tattered wings...but the horn thing I know. Recently there was an angeni made with a glass horn. It wasn't counted as a mutation. It was just an edit. Hope that helps.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff