Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:21 pm
Okay, a quick check here.
To get a pair of small cuffs like these with a tiny bit of cloth sticking out of the top would it be minor or moderate? Just the color and basic shape, not the etchings. They wouldn't be very big roughly the size of the cuffs from the trading posts.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:52 pm
Asking this before I manage to make an idiot of myself... sweatdrop I have two MLP OC's(Okay, multiples, but focusing on these two) - They're twins. Other than color variation, they're identical. Would different hair styles count in the 'it's an okay variation in look' rule, or no? Because one hair style set suits one twin, but another suits the other twin.  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:59 pm
I was wondering today...would it ever be considered to enter lifemates into customs in the twin slot?

Like rather than get twins, someone enters a male and a female soquili that WILL be permanent life mates, pays the price and then still waits the required four months to enter again?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm
I have one custom question. I liked Zhevra stallions from WoW event and thought that I might quest for bluish one that was not made for event as mate for my Midra. So my question is would it be able to get one from normal customs as... hm... uni/kalona crossbreed with edited uni tail and two horns as kalona trait or just as uni with edited horn and tail? If I understood correctly chest fur isn't mutation.  

Agneza

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 am
I have a similar questions to Agneza only about the Elekks. Since all the event ones where the level 40 mount would it be possible to get one of the level 20 riding ones with a simpler headdress with the horns and a saddle?

I know it wouldn't be able to be a mutant with the shorter tail, but would it be possible to make a normal/uni cross with the uni tail?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 am
I personally say that the Zhevra would work better as a half-kirin or a Kirin-uni crossbreed, since they can do tall-at-the-base single horn with two spikes much like This official picture.

As for the Elekks, I'm not POSITIVE, I'll have to ask someone higher up, but either the headdress needs to show that its what causes the horns and thus be the half-Uni (They aren't crosses if Mixed with Regulars and not anything else, but rather Halfs, and only as expensive as the more expensive breed rather then Expensive one PLUS the less expensive one. So a half uni would cost as much as a Uni would.), or it should be either a Kalona/Kirin (for the short tail and the up to four horns not on the face -- though the ones curing forwards from behind the ears could, since its part Kirin which can have a pronged antler, have an additional spike to it to simulate the cheek one without actually having it be a spike on the cheek.) or a Kalona/Uni.

As for the OTHER questions, I'll ask around. I doubt Lifemates would be allowed to be purchased at the same time outside of bribes or if a colorist purposely had a spot for TWO SEPARATE people owning future lifemates to get a spot in one roll. at once since Identical twins are only allowed because its only some minor recoloring or a change in hairstyle, no swaps in gender or making completely different soquili.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:32 pm
To still be considered twins, one can be male, and other female right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:39 pm
    I have two quick questions I would like to ask:

A) I was looking at the custom information-skinwalkers in particular- and I saw that one of the animals they can be is a coyote. Seeing how a 'coyote' isn't listed as a template, would that mean they would only be obtainable as a coyote via bride?

B) This probably sounds like a silly question..Say I want the standard regular default but I want the leg feathering from the draft horse to be on the default template rather than getting the horse in draft lines all together. Would that be allowed?

Raving.Rabbids

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 am
[ vance ]
Three Tailed Fox: Yes, if the tree is growing out of the Soquili's back (and not like.... an accessory in some form), then that counts as mutant.

Not growing out of the back, but sitting on it. How could one differentiate a tree-on-the-back mutation from an accessory? Would there need to be some visible way to attach it to the Soquili's body like a rope?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 am
Doodle p***s
To still be considered twins, one can be male, and other female right?
I asked a colourist this a while ago, the answer was yes as long as they were both commisioned at the same time. Just like in RL you can have mixed sex twins.

@Three Tailed Fox: When I had Haishan Fai done I needed to make sure the feathers on his tail were obviously attached (he was based of a plushy that would have been classed a mutant) so I to make sure you could see the ties/clips that held the feathers in place.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 pm
hmmm...these are open questions to any of the colorists

I've seen a couple people post custom forms for a familiar along with a soq. I was just wondering if this is allowed?

If so, would it be possible to put in a custom form for two or more familiars with/without a soq?

One of the soq I'm questing (through customs) will be a goat herder (but he won't be bonded to any of them), and I want to know if I can post all of the goats' familiar forms with him on my custom form, or if I can only post one on his form or if I can't post any on his form. If I can only post one/none on his form, am I allowed to post all of them on another custom form (the next month/for another colorist) or do I have to go through customs with every single one of them? Also they would all be unedited, or only very minor edited (different expressions) so they'd be pretty basic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 pm
Right, this is kind of a dated question, and I'm not sure if it's easily resolved, but it's been on my mind for a while now. I have a Soquili from ages ago - Amarant - colored by White Arsenic. You'll note that he's completely clothed, and I have no "naked" form for him. I'd like to know if it would be possible to have him stripped without getting him completely redone. Unfortunately, WA has pretty much vanished off the face of Gaia, so this would need to be undertaken by another colorist. Would I be able to get this done, and if so, would I need to request it in an item shop? Or is it something that I'd have to reserve a custom slot for? Am I looking at a complete redo here? I kind of love him as-is, I just want a version sans clothing.

Thanks in advance to whoever may hold an answer.

Lady_Ourania

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 pm
Lady_Ourania
Right, this is kind of a dated question, and I'm not sure if it's easily resolved, but it's been on my mind for a while now. I have a Soquili from ages ago - Amarant - colored by White Arsenic. You'll note that he's completely clothed, and I have no "naked" form for him. I'd like to know if it would be possible to have him stripped without getting him completely redone. Unfortunately, WA has pretty much vanished off the face of Gaia, so this would need to be undertaken by another colorist. Would I be able to get this done, and if so, would I need to request it in an item shop? Or is it something that I'd have to reserve a custom slot for? Am I looking at a complete redo here? I kind of love him as-is, I just want a version sans clothing.

Thanks in advance to whoever may hold an answer.
I don't know for sure but I imagine the same will apply to him as with the new ruling. Unless you request a form without clothing/accessories/wings when ordering them you will not recieve it. So I imagine you would need to recustomise him but I could be wrong. smile

P.S He is a pretty boy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm
Raving.Rabbids
    I have two quick questions I would like to ask:

A) I was looking at the custom information-skinwalkers in particular- and I saw that one of the animals they can be is a coyote. Seeing how a 'coyote' isn't listed as a template, would that mean they would only be obtainable as a coyote via bride?
Coyote was actually the original skinwalker template and so they are easily available through customs. The coyote form itself is actually not available as a familiar because of this.
My coyote skinwalker from customs. =)

TTF: Yes, a tree on the back must have a visible way it's attached to the Soquili in order to be an edit and not a mutation. Like, if it sat in a pot or something.

Fitz: Familiar forms can only be posted if the colorist is opening familiar slots as well as regular customs. And no, you can only get one familiar at a time with the same cooldown as regular customs. A Soquili can only be bonded to one familiar, though if you wanted to create a group of familiars and have them interact with the one Soquili you could do that. Just note that only one could be a full partner to the Soquili.

Ourania: I believe it would be a full redo.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas