Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:14 am
Oh okies! Thanks so much Vance! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 pm
For anyone to answer, Would edits like these be moderate or Heavy?
User Image

Felmino: *agrees with vance* Moderate Edits  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 pm
Always shoot for the Moon...

Okay I've been looking and looking to see if I could find what the Trading post flower edits would look like on the wild Mane and Tail because I'm trying to figure out if the trading post flowers in the wild mane would fit the mare I'd like to custom, however I've had no luck finding one.

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 pm
I'm questing a heavily edited pinto soquili with blankets that cover a lot of his body, and I want to get an unclothed version of him as well so that his body pattern can also been seen. I read in the customs information that it is up to the colourists discretion whether or not they do this, but would it cost extra to get the unclothed version along with the clothed version?

Felmino: *agrees with vance* No, in this case it wouldn't cost extra though please put it in your form up front that you'd like both a blanketed and unblanketed version. =3

The extra cost rule generally applies where there are several layers of editing, each having to be fully done separately in order to make the two versions.

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Nessra
> I don't think Manectric exists, but there is already a male Nidoking.

Kesmi> Hmmmm, I can't really see too much of his hair edits, but it doesn't look too complicated. If the only other edits are the helmet and partial cloak, then I would say Moderate.

Strait Jacket Girl> Here is a quick example I mocked up.

Tamiko_kitten> I would think not, seeing how it's not really extra work for the colorist (they can just make a layer with the blankets, and then take it off). But I'm not 100% sure. Someone else might be able to confirm.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 pm
Thanks [ vance ]. *goes make a quest*  

Stratham

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:07 am
Always shoot for the Moon...

Thanks Lots Vance ^.^

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 pm
I am in love with the draft lines and I really want to custom a drum horse. Would large steel drums count as a heavy edit or moderate? [x], [x]  

junglerunner

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:22 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Supreme
Owner: JetAlmeara
Temper (one word for horse's personality) razz roud
Breed: Horse Breed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Chestnut Horse with 4 white feet,sta,stripe,snip. Brown eyes. Wearing a purpe halter with a purple and black lead rope clipped to it and thrown over her withers, a fancy shawl/blanket cross in pale sheer purple (though if sheer dosen't look quite right just pale purple is fine) that clips together at her chest with a darker purple jewel (artists choice on the design), the blanket should be somewhat dressy or fancy looking with pretty flowy bits at the front. Based on my former RL show horse who has since passed away, see refrence pictures for more of an idea.If its possible to get the new roman nose (from the draft lines) on the regular body that would be awesome since Supreme had a roman nose. The artist may also draw some inspiration from Supreme's website - Supreme's Story which has some extra pictures and the like.
Reference image(s):
Main reference - My terribly colored reference
Mane reference - With purple ribbons and no shamrocks lol
Supreme 1
Supreme 2
Supreme 3
Halter reference - Feel free to take some liberties with it or make it more fancy if you think it fits the design better
Lead rope reference - Purple and black not pink and black ad same as with halter feel free to make it fit the design more if you wish
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: purple
Premade Tag Number: 002 Amethyst Sparkle by Sirenz
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Braided show mane - see reference, Halter,Lead rope & Fancy blanket - see reference, custom long tail - artists design

---------------------------------------------------

Could someone tell me if this custom qualifies as Moderate or heavy?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:17 am
Question!

I won a semi-custom through Sirenz' and Rapid's April Fool's day mini-event. Can I still enter official customs?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:32 pm
junglerunner: I think it really depends on your custom as a whole, and what other edits he/she might have? If it's JUST the drums, (and they must be around the same size as the horse's head, according to the edit rules) then I'd probably say Moderate? Sorry I can't be more concrete at the moment.

JetAlmeara: Hmmm, looking at the edit guidelines, I think she would fit into the Moderate category. =]
(Psst, custom forms aren't supposed to be posted in this thread... next time, PM the colorist who's currently holding customs!)

Roniel: This I have no idea about, I'm sorry! Try PMing the mule, or Sirenz/Kaliskanny to ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:57 pm
[ vance ]

Strait Jacket Girl> Here is a quick example I mocked up.

... That mare is gorgeous. heart

-

I've seen some new items around that look like they're from those item sketches that were mocked up a while ago. Are they available for customs, or should we wait to request those items until they've been officially added to the Trading Post stock?
EDIT: Such as the feathers in that mare's mane? <3

Felmino: Those feathers are part of the WIld hairstyle, and not removeable/transferrable to other hairstyles. There are feathers that are Trading Post Accessories though.  

Nephelae

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:49 pm
whoop..sorry, but thanks for the answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:00 pm
mouselet
The owner's list is in the process of being updated and revised (and I have no idea about the cosplay list) but if you were to ask about a specific Pokemon we can certainly tell you if any of it exist and what gender if they do. =)

Thanks!

Blissey for sure, and all the Eevee evolutions. And can there only be one of a Legendary because they're.... um, legendary.... or does the regular Pokerule apply? (I know Mew has been done, but was wondering about the ability to get a male one)  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 pm
I was wondering about Ninetails, Vulpix, Scyther, Houndoom, Luxray and Togetic. C:

Also the Eevee evolutions; I know Umbreon is Nerpin's, but I haven't seen the others yet..?

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff