Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm
Hi there. I have a quick question. I am questing a soquili who I would like to have the same leg feathering as the horse in the picture as well as the same mane style featured in the picture. I think I have an idea but I would just like to double check; what kind of edits would they considered to be? Thank you smile

Leg Feathering: I would like the default leg feathering on - both her front legs only- the mare base to be tad bit longer and fluffier while the back legs remain untouched. For the feathering, I would like the length and fluffiness to be something like that on this horse
Mane Style: I would like her mane to mimic that which is featured in the photo. I would like some changes: I would like to a braid as to where it is suppose to be in the reference image; replacing the flowers and strainds of hair found in the reference image though being the same length of what it is being replaced. I would like the flowers in her mane; also I would like ribbons attached to some of the flowers and floating outward much like how it is in this picture. . The color of the ribbons I would like to be #99D9EA and the color of the flowers would be this color; lavender with hints of pink in the petals.

-sorry <_<;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 am
Hello, I have a question about a Soquili that I'm currently questing. She's going to have a few small size snakes living in her mane, and I believe that that is allowed, though I was wondering about the Boa Constrictor that is going to be in her tail. I want to know if it's going to be too large to get through customs?

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Felmino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
I seem to remember in custom month that there was another set of kirin scales that Chibizoo had made earlier. Are those a template option these days? If they are... I'd like to request they're added to the kirin options image... because I can't quite remember what they look like.

I also sweaaaaaaar I've seen a Zoo-drawn different style of kelpi that has shown up on more than one. Same request for that!

There are indeed alternate Kelpis and Kirin males from Chibizoo, I'm working on getting some previews up of them in the custom thread today. wink

Revel1984
Question about edits, i'm questing for a regular Soq, and would like to find out if these would be Mild or Moderate edits

i'm going to try for this boy - http://i47.tinypic.com/23gzfps.jpg

and wanted these edits - i would like the Wild Mane+Tail but slightly longer and thicker than normal but keeping the feather accessories

also thicker and longer fetlock feathers, stocky looking ankles (like a draft horse with thick fluffyness)

i would be very grateful to have this answered

*edit* i noticed the above post about a draft horse type? would that be included/added to the above edits?

The Draft template is free, it costs nothing to make any Soquili a "hefty" - it includes optional feathery leg fetlocks (the "fluff" around the legs) and an optional "roman" style nose bump that many drafts have (you can have one, both or none at your option.)

If you want something like the Wild style but it's being redrawn (which it would have to be if you want a thicker/heavier version), those are Minor edits for mane and tail if you're sticking within the natural horse length.

FULL FORMS WILL BE IGNORED - This thread is for questions, not Price Quotes.

If you want a full price quote you must PM a colorist with open custom slots.

You CAN ask things like "Would edit X be considered Moderate or Heavy?" or "What would this edit fall under?" or "Is this allowed for X breed?" The reason for this is because different colorists may price things slightly differently, and we simply don't have the time to have every colorist price everyone's quests. sad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 pm
thanks ever so much Felmino, thats a huge help <3  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:30 pm
Would a peg-leg as one leg of a Soq (of any type) be a mutant edit or would it even be allowed period?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 pm
xXSakura_ForeverXx
Would a peg-leg as one leg of a Soq (of any type) be a mutant edit or would it even be allowed period?

I believe that would be a mutation of sorts, if the leg was actually a peg rather then colored with a "Cuff" around the top of it to imitate a peg leg. However, like I said, there are ways to fake it.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:38 pm
i'm considering questing for a Dragon Kalona custom ... but the reference i would use is an actual creature ... http://tinypic.com/m/9abgx2/3 - The Whitby Wyrm ... and i was wondering if it would be considered Cosplay since its not a random dragon

also i was wondering if cosplay has its own pricing section or if it would cost the same as a Kalona with heavy edits

Felmino: *looks up* It appears to be a commercialized design/character based on a legend so that'd be perfectly acceptable for a cosplay.

Cosplay pricing is exactly the same as regular pricing, there is no difference except for some of the wording on the tag (and the fact that they cannot exist already as a Soquili if it's a unique individual.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
I'm working up a cosplay custom and was wondering what level of edit a dreadlocked mane and tail would be considered?

Reference pic of character is HERE.

Thanks!

Felmino: That'd be one Minor edit for each, mane and tail (total two minor edits for hair.)  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:53 pm
I was thinking of combining two of the template hairstyles into one for my custom. I'm wondering if this would be considered minor edits, or even edits at all, or if it's possible.

Felmino: It's possible in certain cases (such as the bangs of the female "cropped" style over another hairstyle) and would still be unedited so long as no new parts are being drawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm
Would a uni have to be a regular/uni crossbreed to be able to have a regular soquili tail?

Felmino: No. Any Breed can substitute a "regular" feature or have less than it's full complement of breed features at no extra charge - these are Halfbreeds.

Quote:
• Halfbreeds use the same slot AND PRICE as their "pure" version (ex: a halfbreed Kalona would be a rare slot, and cost the same as a fullblooded kalona.)

Kaiba

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 pm
Thanks, mindsend. And a sort general question: Do all Soquili have to have a mane and/or tail? (more specifically rgeulars and such that have both usually)

Felmino: Nope, they can be bald if you want them to be. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 pm
*facepalm*

I posted my form for DiHi's raffle before I saw the updated kalona wings. Was wondering if I could change the wing # request on my form?

Thanks in advance!

Felmino: Follow whatever rules the colorist has set out about editing posts in their thread. I'm sure Dihi would be understanding though if you wanted to swap wings in the event of winning a slot and notified her right away.  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 pm
Jewelry: I want a sliver chain necklace on her with a mini bottle of neon green poison hanging around her neck. A gold plated bird skull as a bow in her hair.(CC for where it should be.) Another gold bird skull hanging off of a sliver chain off of her wings. (Where it should be hung is CC.) And a dull sliver chain bracelet on her right upper leg with another gold bird skull. Then on her rump resting over her tail I want the top half of a horse skull. (No bottom jaw.) Try to make it a yellowish cream color.
What level of edits would this fall under?

Felmino: The three jewelry pieces would be 1 Minor edit each, the horse skull is probably a Moderate edit. Together those would be two Moderate Edits.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 am
I have a dumb question!

Would a Weighted Companion Cube a la Portal count as a cosplay or a species? o_oa There's more than one of them, and they're... uh, inanimate objects.

I would like to get a Companion Cube-themed Usdia female, and I believe there MIGHT already be a male but I couldn't find it on the cosplay list.

Felmino: That's uh... a good question. o.O; I would have to say that no, it can't be a unique cosplay because as you said there are *many* companion cubes, not just one. It'd probably fall under the Wildlife/Species/Artwork rule - one of each gender in Mini and Reg size.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:53 am
1) Question about Alternate Lines. [x]
a) Will there be a Female equivalent of the alternate Kelpi tail/fins?
b) Or can we get the male Kelpi tail/fins on a female?

2) For Kelpis: Can we get the back-fin that arches along the spine (NOT the Kelpi "wing" fins) without the Kelpi tail?

1) Answered by 'Zoo on next page
2) Felmino: Yes, you can get partial parts so long as they aren't greatly overlapping or were made to be removable originally (like the wing fins). The back fin arches on the Kelpi can be used without the tail.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games