Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 pm
Sir Ichigo
I've heard that Soquili based on real people aren't allowed, but I'm almost certain I've seen a few around. Could someone clarify this? :3

Character Cosplays are allowed (i.e. Simon Tam, Jack Sparrow, Tuxedo Mask), but I'm afraid they can't cosplay actual human beings. (i.e. Steve Irwin, President Bush, that guy you saw last week at Wal-Mart), if that makes better sense?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:28 am
Dovaxy
For Ende:

If you're proxying for somebody and not trying yourself, if they're a custom newbie are you allowed to enter them in the newbie raffle even though you yourself aren't a noob? xDD;

..and do you have to enter the regular slots to enter the colorist choice ones? *Might not be awake at 10 AM* ... *So lazy* xDD;

If you specify IN you post whom the custom is for Then I'll allow it? I'd prefer NOT to see a lot of it though just becuase its confusing but I do understand this isn't perfect for all time zones.

Annd um, I'd really prefer that you try?  

endejester

Feral Cat

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:13 pm
Alrighty, thanks so much. ^o^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:59 pm
Are we allowed to try for two different things in the speed sale and colorist pay slots? Like can we try for a normal Soq in the speed sale and a different kind, like a wind, for the colorist slots? <3  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Roniel REVOLUTION

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:14 pm
Question for Ende!

Say, there is one of the obnoxious false starts in your customs opening (Someone jumps the gun and posts before the GO which starts everyone posting). Are you going to redo the opening or let it stand by the people who posted after your GO?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:52 pm
Question for Ende! And really just a general question for the colorists.

On one of my customs, I'm not sure if I want the uni tail, or just a regular tail with an edited style. Is it possible to see what the uni tail would look like first, kinda like a wip, before making anything final? Or is it just too much of a hassle/depends on the colorist?

Thanks!  

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:04 pm
I was wondering, are winged cosplays customs allowed? I noticed in the rules that cosplay edits were only for regular soquili but then I see cosplay winged soquili.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:50 pm
Alrighty i have a question. I won a custom familiar back in February, and it as still yet to arrive. Do i just keep waiting or PM the colorist asking about it?

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:43 am
1) as far as I know you can swap what you want between slots (sorry for late answer) at least for mine

2) False starts- I'm letting them stand. I've yet to see a re-start over a false start anywhere else so its just a mater of being careful (but I think everyone knows that by now) I'm sure the false start was un-intentional to start with.

@ Reeve -If your asking for a custom tail...its sorta muddy waters? That's more effort over all so It depends I'd guess on the colorist? (if its me I'll try it if its not too complicated, even if the edited style I show you is a sketch so I don't have a random tail sitting around?

@ Nilo - I suspect I would PM the mule and let it be handled from there, Depending on whom you won it from some are in school and some are just swamped with IRL and I think a Hiatus or two. PM'ing them over and over might just flood thier inbox (and personally that drives me nuts) XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:25 pm
*insert small note on topic of false starts* XDDD I had a false start in January customs, and I did a redo at a slightly later time because of that. :3;

Niloufer - I myself still owe Feb customs and am slowly working on them, and I've explained my irl issues somewhere. I would be personally offended and annoyed if someone pmed me asking about it, because I know I have to do it. The only time that would warrant a PM is if you look at whether the colorist finished everything else of their Feb customs, and if the familiar really did seem forgotten. Otherwise, I would wait patiently.  

Ameh

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:19 pm

I was just wondering what the price of a custom would be for this:

User Image

I would want the mane changed to one long style though, instead of up in a bun, but I would still like to keep the hair jewelry.

Any ideas of a price?

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:57 pm
About how much is the usual extra amount one must pay to get two versions of the same Soquili?

For example...
Clothed and Unclothed

Winged and Wingless

Dressed and Undressed

If this is one of those "Depends on the Colorist" things, at least give me a general ballbark?

Huroggmeten

Ameh

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:03 pm
Kirowyn Love: If you want the wings like that, it would be considered a mutant wind, I could say, which you would have to attempt to get in bribes. If, however, you just wanted the wings colored like that without the cloudy parts after, and you wanted long hair with the hair jewelry, it'd be 25k extra to the 1.2mil adult base of a wind (1.4mil if you want it to grow).. if you wanted some hair to be edited, it'd be 50k (moderate edits) instead of 25k, as it doesn't seem too difficult. XD

Huro: it doesn't cost extra; just the price you'd pay for one version. 3nodding just make sure to specify WHEN ordering, or else the colorist might end up not putting things in separate layers when they do it, which would.. complicate things XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:23 pm
Alright, thankyou! whee heart  

Huroggmeten

Roniel REVOLUTION

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:45 pm
I have another question hinging off of Huro's! Could one hypothetically get a kalona from non-bribe slots and get two versions, a winged and non-winged version? And would they hypothetically be able to transform between forms in RP?

edit: I remembered another one! It seems to me that there is a new set of kalona wings and a tail floating around... right?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff