Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 am
Jinx, as far as I'm aware, the Hippogryph falls under this rule in the new custom info thread:

Quote:

• Only ONE Soquili of any named character can exist unless the owner has given Opposite Gender Permission or permission for an alternate form/version of that character. Where the 'character' is in fact a species, the Artwork/Wildlife restriction applies instead (example: Pokemon, WoW Mounts, Dungeons & Dragons monsters.)

By this, I would ASSUME that if this follows the wildlife restriction, you could in fact have a male and female full size AND mini of each color morph of the WoW beasties.

So you could have a female standard hippogryph (with the original coloration) as well as a male and female silver covenant hippogryph, since these are members of a fantasy species and not a named individual.

In fact, I believe that there are already two male talbuk soquili - a white one (Pariah) and a blue one whose name I THINK is Halaa.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 am
More of a confirmation that a question. x'D

Are unedited hairstyles that have been altered to include features of different unedited hairstyles (For example, Curly mane with Punk bangs) still considered Unedited... or does that make the Soquili Edited?
(Still the stock templates, just... altered. x'D)

-Nessus-Euenos-

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:34 pm
This is more of asking clarification of a rule I think.
I'm going for a cosplay of this character and he has another form, I wanted to know if it was different enough to try and get a cosplay of as well, this is the other form. And while I"m asking, are you able to quest the opposite gender of one that doesn't exist yet? I want the first as a stallion, but the second as a mare (even though both his forms are male) or the other way around. side-by-side pic.

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:16 pm
Well I've gone and done it now. *Really needs help* I've just redone the description for 5 of my quested soquili. By the new guidelines they are now mutant kalona soq.
I checked with the base prices and didn't see anything refering to mutants. So is the price based off the kind (Ie: kalona=2mil) with the edits that apply adding to that price?

Here's one of my forms. Darkest has no edits, (near as I can tell) but the ears and tail make her a mutant.
Flame of Darkest Chaos
Kalona Soquili
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Flame of Darkest Chaos( “Flame of” in smaller letters above “Darkest Chaos” )
Owner: magnadearel
Temper: Chaos/Chaotic
Breed: Mutant?
Description:
Coat- Black
Head- Has 3 pointed-oval gems just below eye. In order: Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire
Ears- Medium feline ears of medium brown
Eyes- Solid gold, no whites/pupils/irises
Mane Colors- Dusky Gold, Black and Blood red
Mane Style- Long. Body of mane is a dusky gold color. Foot and a half from the bottom the gold fades into Blood red with small Black(vertical) streaks. No gold will be visible in the red/black section. The forelock should end mid-chest.
Wings- Bronze Yellow, large draconic. Wing membranes several shades lighter version of bronze yellow. A white claw set at the joint where all the ribs of the wings meet.
Tail- Long, slim feline tail of medium brown.
Hoofs- Gold
Reference image(s):
Wings 1
Wings 2
Edits: None
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s): None, no accessories.
Premade Tag Number: 006  

magnadearel

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:03 pm
Mutants are not available through customs. They are only available through bribes and RL slots and the very rare quest raffles.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:50 pm
Thanks mouselet. *Long sigh* crying  

magnadearel

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 am
elvyralani
This is more of asking clarification of a rule I think.
I'm going for a cosplay of this character and he has another form, I wanted to know if it was different enough to try and get a cosplay of as well, this is the other form. And while I"m asking, are you able to quest the opposite gender of one that doesn't exist yet? I want the first as a stallion, but the second as a mare (even though both his forms are male) or the other way around. side-by-side pic.

Thanks!

According to the recently clarified custom rules on cosplays of characters with multiple forms, I would think that this would be allowed, provided that ICly these are different individuals (ie, not one soquili that can change forms, but two different soquili).

It seems that sine the colorations and hairstyles are completely different, when you're doing this on soquili lines, I think this would be a drastic enough difference. (It looks like the basic body shape/pointed ears is the similarity... which stays the same on most soquili anyway).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:45 pm
I wanted to suggest, something~

Stallions have the normal lines, and draft~ I was thinking that maybe there could be draft lines for mares. ^_^  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm
Luna - we've actually been working on that, and it should be released soon <3.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:40 am
<.< Fantastic XD  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:42 am
I have a question/suggestion/whatever! XD

I seem to remember in custom month that there was another set of kirin scales that Chibizoo had made earlier. Are those a template option these days? If they are... I'd like to request they're added to the kirin options image... because I can't quite remember what they look like.

I also sweaaaaaaar I've seen a Zoo-drawn different style of kelpi that has shown up on more than one. Same request for that!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 pm
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: ~
Name of horse: Soteria Kafieri
Owner: `Swirly
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Determined
Breed: Dark-Hunter Edition
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): x
Body:: Veryvery pale flesh tone
Eyes:: Rich warm brown
Hair:: Again, very rich'n'warm brown
Reference image(s): x
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: C
Premade Tag Number: 016 - Woodland Path? or CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any)
Mane:: Tory's a very simple character.
She's got pretty long brown hair that's curled into ringlets at the ends. I think I'd like her hair to go down to her knees or a bit past that. The front perhaps something like this X Where the hair has been pushed back out of her face with a pretty head band and then it just tumbles back from there. A few pieces have fallen out of the headband. Use CC in this, make it gorgeousss XD.
Tail:: Cerynei tail plzzz.
Other:: At her Feet::
An oldddd looking journal at her feet with this sun-symbol in the middle X
A lil hammer laying with the journal :3

Whut level would ya'll guess this at?
No markings, just some hair and two small items :3  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:26 pm
Is the new Draft female template for all breeds, or only Regulars at this time? ^.^

(I'm aware that it hasn't been officially released yet, but by the time my I finish questing, i'm sure it will be. xD)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:19 pm
@ Templates with other parts of templates added - yes, these are still considered unedited for breeding purposes.
Templated hair with custom additions are considered edited.

@ Draft availablility - Draft lines are a modification that can be added to any breed, though the "draftness" may override some breed's features, like Kirin or Ceryeni fetlock styles.

Felmino

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:35 pm
Question about edits, i'm questing for a regular Soq, and would like to find out if these would be Mild or Moderate edits

i'm going to try for this boy - http://i47.tinypic.com/23gzfps.jpg

and wanted these edits - i would like the Wild Mane+Tail but slightly longer and thicker than normal but keeping the feather accessories

also thicker and longer fetlock feathers, stocky looking ankles (like a draft horse with thick fluffyness)

i would be very grateful to have this answered

*edit* i noticed the above post about a draft horse type? would that be included/added to the above edits?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games