Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 pm
Would the noise wings (ex. Lil's TWEWY soquili, Gatito ) be considered a mutation or an edit?~ This isn't a reference to the noise wings specifically but that sort of wings in general? XD;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:48 pm
Forget this post was here. X3

Masshiro

King Bunny

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 am
If I were to get a custom with a saddle on it, would it be possible to get a small imp edited to ride the saddle? Not like a pattern on the saddle, but an actual imp to ride it. And if theres a problem of mythical creatures, then maybe a squirrel? I see butterflies all the time edited on/around horses, and I think it would be so cool if there was something ridding one of the horses ^__^.

Maybe an imp that looked like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THis is a question for any colorist, and if you would do it when another colorist has said they wouldnt, please tell me ^^ *knows some colorists are more comfterable with things others arnt*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:07 am
Random Artist
Would the noise wings (ex. Lil's TWEWY soquili, Gatito ) be considered a mutation or an edit?~ This isn't a reference to the noise wings specifically but that sort of wings in general? XD;
I believe that if the wing is actually part of the soquili it would be classed as a mutation, if it was on an accesory, such as a chopstick, nose ring, bobble..... whatever then it wouldn't. Of course the soquili wouldn't have the ability to move such wings.

@Lady: I don't think thats allowed unless bought through a mutation, I could be wrong. I think it would be possible to have the imp as part of the saddle design though. So like ships have the mascots on the front of them the saddle could have the Imp at the front.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:19 pm
I have a question though I probably know what the answer would be but it wouldn't hurt to double check.
For a usdia and when it comes to the tail, if I asked for a tail much like a hippo tail, would that be considered a mutation? Also, in the case that my first question is considered a mutation, would asking for a short and stubby tail be acceptable or would that be a mutation as well?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:45 pm
A question about cosplaying Soq powers.

I want to get a Uni soq cosplayed as a uni from a book. She would just be a color custom but I want to know if she could have one of her powers she has from the book.

Her powers are to change forms into a humming bird and a human. But I'm not asking about those powers because I think I wouldn't be able to get them.

The power I'm asking about is her being able to play what sounds like a flute from her horn.

Because if she can have that power then I'm going to start questing for a few cosplays from those books. Because each are noraml uni's that can play different kinds of music from there horns.  

Female_Death

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:55 pm
Wow... Female Death... I know the book series you're talking about XD. I must have read them about 15 years ago *feels old* The Apprentice Adept series, ne? :3
*nostalgic*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 pm
Female_Death
A question about cosplaying Soq powers.

I want to get a Uni soq cosplayed as a uni from a book. She would just be a color custom but I want to know if she could have one of her powers she has from the book.

Her powers are to change forms into a humming bird and a human. But I'm not asking about those powers because I think I wouldn't be able to get them.

The power I'm asking about is her being able to play what sounds like a flute from her horn.

Because if she can have that power then I'm going to start questing for a few cosplays from those books. Because each are noraml uni's that can play different kinds of music from there horns.

Cosplay Edition

This breed resembles a favorite character of the owner. They might have the same personality and mannerisms, but they rarely have powers.

and Unicorns are only supposed to have healing powers, so I don't think 'powers' are allowed ICly, or other cosplays would be getting powers too~

Xaki

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:56 pm
C o w b o y P e e p
I have a question though I probably know what the answer would be but it wouldn't hurt to double check.
For a usdia and when it comes to the tail, if I asked for a tail much like a hippo tail, would that be considered a mutation? Also, in the case that my first question is considered a mutation, would asking for a short and stubby tail be acceptable or would that be a mutation as well?

A hippo tail is a mutation because it's flesh growing out instead of hair (impossible on a normal horse). The second would be acceptable because its just cropped hair... But still hair. :3 Hope that answers your question.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:24 pm
Sabin @ I just reread the books heart

That is why I was asking. The power is not anything big, it's just music. But I was thinking already the answer would be a no. But can't hurt to check.  

Female_Death

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 am
Is it alright for someone to get a different form of an already existing cosplay that isn't ours, as an entirely new Soquili that would even be a different species? Cause the character can change species for one game, and he pretty much looks different. XD I think the answer's no but just checking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 pm
A quick question with two versions...

What kind of edit is it considered to get horns on a regular Soq? CAN you get horns on a regular soq? I'm thinking sort of gazelle like ones, nothing crazy or fancy.

What would the cost of having those horns, not the deer-like ones, on a Cerynei? Can you get different horns like that if you pay for them?

Sorry for the possible un-clarity I've presented that in...  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:28 pm
ShinosBee
A quick question with two versions...

What kind of edit is it considered to get horns on a regular Soq? CAN you get horns on a regular soq? I'm thinking sort of gazelle like ones, nothing crazy or fancy.

What would the cost of having those horns, not the deer-like ones, on a Cerynei? Can you get different horns like that if you pay for them?

Sorry for the possible un-clarity I've presented that in...

I'm 90% sure that with the new custom rules (at least the current thread) you CAN - but it would be considered a crossbreed with a Kalona.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:29 pm
Mmmmmmm kay. I was afraid it was something like that. I don't have the gold for that. XD Thanks though hun!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:28 pm
Bouncy_Pineapple
Is it alright for someone to get a different form of an already existing cosplay that isn't ours, as an entirely new Soquili that would even be a different species? Cause the character can change species for one game, and he pretty much looks different. XD I think the answer's no but just checking.

I'm pretty sure that is a no~ xD Especially if you don't own it~ It's basically a variation of the existing rule, that cosplays cannot be remade on usdia lines, if it's already an existing cosplay and vice versa.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games