Reply Nintendo Events
Darkrai!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:14 pm
The event for Darkrai is close! On May 31st and June 1st Toy's R' Us will be giving away Darkrai! Really wish I had my game still....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:00 pm
Yup.
Toy's R Us again...*sigh*
Here's the Pokemon.com article on it: click

Take your DS and your copy of Pokemon Diamond or Pearl to a Toys R Us store in the US (Sucks for the Canadians, again. Sorry, guys.) on May 31st or June 1st from noon to 4 pm to download Darkrai!

I really hope I'm not on Vacation then. My mom wanted to got to New Jersey in May and June.....*shrugs*
Maybe I can get my liscence by then! Then I don't have to take my dad with me!  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:55 pm
Got 'em. We also helped 2 guys and a kid with thier downloads and had a rathing lengthy chat with the lady stationed there. cool

To be honest I think he's kind of lame. Especially since he was a hand out and not something I had battle Claw and Fang to capture. When it comes to legendary monsters I think the fairy-like (Mew, Celebi, and Jerachi) monsters should be hand outs. I mean com'on... The Lord of Nightmares! Now in a pretty pink ball fresh for the pickings! Pffft... I can't respect something that's been devalued like that. Just give me the download for the damn Membership Pass already. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:49 pm
hey dude hoe did u put ur plushy in ur sischer pm me the anser  

BrittHintiru

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Nintendo Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash