Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Coffee vs. Hot Chocolate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
  Coffee
  Hot Chocolate
  Both
  Neither
View Results

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Most of my friends are in love with Starbucks. In fact, its not really a surprise if they go at least once everyday. So which one do you like?

Personally, I don't coffee nor hot chocolate, but if I was dragged into Starbucks with my friends, I'd choose hot chocolate. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:02 pm
Hot chocolate owns my soul. Especially when it's got like a thousand marshmallows in it. Mmmm. I'd live on the stuff if I could.

I personally think coffee is disgusting. The one time I tried it I gagged. Bleck. And I find it disturbing that such a significant portion of the population NEEDS it to function. There's a word for that. Rhymes with Zaddiction.

The one thing coffee has going for it is it's smell. Mmmm. They should have coffee scented air fresheners or something.

xEllipsis

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:08 pm
EllipsisAddict
Hot chocolate owns my soul. Especially when it's got like a thousand marshmallows in it. Mmmm. I'd live on the stuff if I could.

I personally think coffee is disgusting. The one time I tried it I gagged. Bleck. And I find it disturbing that such a significant portion of the population NEEDS it to function. There's a word for that. Rhymes with Zaddiction.

The one thing coffee has going for it is it's smell. Mmmm. They should have coffee scented air fresheners or something.

Haha, you're just like my cousin. She loves her hot chocolate with lots and lots of marshmallows. For me, I like it with lots and lots of whipped cream. heart

And I agree with you about coffee being kind of nasty. Its basically drug if you really think about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:56 pm
I'd have to say hot chocolate just because I'm a chocolate fan all the way.

Chocolate for the win!

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Xynestia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:10 am
Wow, I was expecting Coffee to have at least some points. xD I like'em both actually. Coffee helps me stay awake in class and I like hot chocolate in the evenings.

Wah, coffee's not that bad if you mix it with a bit of creamer or sugar, you know.. I happen to be a fan of ice-coffee~~ @__@

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:07 pm
I'm not a coffee person.
Hot chocolate ftw. :3

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PKMN Master Red

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:14 pm
HuoXingC
EllipsisAddict

Haha, you're just like my cousin. She loves her hot chocolate with lots and lots of marshmallows. For me, I like it with lots and lots of whipped cream. heart

And I agree with you about coffee being kind of nasty. Its basically drug if you really think about it.
User Image

Coffee is't a drug. Caffeine is. It's a stimulant.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:35 pm
Nawxsh
HuoXingC
EllipsisAddict

User Image

Coffee is't a drug. Caffeine is. It's a stimulant.

Yes, you're right. That is why I said coffee is basically a drug because its made up of caffeine. wink  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

MeiXian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:54 pm
I don't really like Starbucks, but when my mom makes coffee for me, it's really good. ^_^ So... I'll go with Coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ Hot chocolate. :3
Tis good when I go camping.
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

` kawaiichi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:56 pm
/ / I don't drink coffee.. it's more like latte's, but if I were "dragged" to Starbucks, I'd buy a Frappuccino heart !!
baby, wanna dress me up ??
[PM it to me]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:42 pm
during my first two years of college i was basically dependent on coffee...but until my doctor told me to stop drinking it i drink tea to substitute it instead

now that i think about it coffee really is nasty...i cant believe i actually drank that stuff for two whole years every morning and night if i stayed up  

BizPlaya

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff