Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga][Love Recipe]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read it?
  Never heard of it.
  Sounds Cute!
  It is great!
View Results

Deschaine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:44 am
It is so cute! I bought the first one today and just got through reading it. There is lots of lurve >3> but nothing graphic lots of panting XP.

It is about Ozawa who wants to be an editor and has gotten hired by his first preference at the age of 22. When he arrives on his first day at work he discovers that the section he is working for is a boyslove magazine which he knows nothing about. Luckily for Ozawa there is one manga artist all to willing to help him understand the ways of boyslove. Sakurako Kakyoin is this artist and it is his greatest secret that he is a male boyslove manga artist. Everybody falls instantly in love with Ozawa due to his moe appeal while all the girls swoon over Sakurako for his stylish good looks. Sakurako gets jealous of the attention that all the other artists are giving Ozawa and implements a plan so that Ozawa becomes his own personal editor.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:59 am
yeah i have heard of it but sadly i can't seem to find it which makes me really sad crying  

protecterofelements

Deschaine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 pm
I can't wait for more to come out. The place I bought it only had the first volume.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:34 am
I read that manga the other day at my sisters house. I really like it! i love that bit "this isnt our work, trip this is our eloping trip! : D there's only one out which is sad though  

lemonpiepie

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games