Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
New to the Guild, Introduce Youself Here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like The FFAA Thus far
It Great
63%
 63%  [ 96 ]
Its So, So
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
I dont like it at all
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Iono I havent been here long enough to know
31%
 31%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 151

Trey Alvari
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:03 pm
Hello, and welcome to the Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous, or FFAA for short. If you have any question just PM me or any other mods.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:26 am
Hi I'm new to this guild. It's a pleasure to be a member though. My favorite FF, is FF7. It inspired me to the world of roleplaying. xd Again, glad to be here!  

Reiko Nogitsune

Trey Alvari
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:32 am
Your still online eek . Well welcome to my guild and all its glory. Oh and take a look at the Super Sticky if you havent already. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:45 am
hey my name is charlie my fav. ff is ff7 and i enjoy guilds!  

kenjithedragonslayer

lm Stoned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:31 pm
i evryone, im Ash and im a Seph-aholic! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:35 pm
Hello. I'm guardianviper, (Adam, if you prefer to go by feal-life names), and I'm an alcoholic. no, wait, that's what I say to the other addicts thing...anyways, as for a little about me, let's see...my favorite FF is...well, that's hard to say, I like a lot of them. my faves are FF: 7, 6, and tactics. I also like to talk to people...I'm rather social and I love to discuss ideas on just about anything, especially video games. I'm rather busy with a part-time job and being a full-time college student (living on your own is tougher than it can seem), but I can usually find or make some time to talk about what I think of or how I feel, so I'm looking forward to being a part of this new guild!  

guardianviper

Trey Alvari
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:36 pm
One Winged Engel
i evryone, im Ash and im a Seph-aholic! xd
Welcome to the guild Ash ^^. Well I'm sure there will be many other seph-aholics here. Feel free to open a fan thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:40 pm
guardianviper
Hello. I'm guardianviper, (Adam, if you prefer to go by feal-life names), and I'm an alcoholic. no, wait, that's what I say to the other addicts thing...anyways, as for a little about me, let's see...my favorite FF is...well, that's hard to say, I like a lot of them. my faves are FF: 7, 6, and tactics. I also like to talk to people...I'm rather social and I love to discuss ideas on just about anything, especially video games. I'm rather busy with a part-time job and being a full-time college student (living on your own is tougher than it can seem), but I can usually find or make some time to talk about what I think of or how I feel, so I'm looking forward to being a part of this new guild!

Welcome man and i do hope you have time for us but if you dont its np.  

Trey Alvari
Crew

guardianviper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:51 pm
Kai_2
guardianviper

Welcome man and i do hope you have time for us but if you dont its np.

oh, i will, definitely! If I join a guild, I plan to be a part of it! it's just that I tend to do a lot more long posts on how I feel about something rather than a bunch of short ones on chit-chat.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:53 pm
Hey everyone glad to be here, Im the captain of a ygo/dbz guild if anyone is interested.  

Trine_Edogawa

Trey Alvari
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:55 pm
guardianviper
oh, i will, definitely! If I join a guild, I plan to be a part of it! it's just that I tend to do a lot more long posts on how I feel about something rather than a bunch of short ones on chit-chat.

Ic, well I'll keep that in mind, and as I have said if you want to make a thread, go ahead, just make sure it ff relate. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:00 pm
Trine_Edogawa
Hey everyone glad to be here, Im the captain of a ygo/dbz guild if anyone is interested.

Welcome and ya sure ill join, I'm some what of a fan still of both of them. Oh and if you want to add you guild to the afflictions area of the super sticky just tell me.  

Trey Alvari
Crew

Squall of SeeD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:03 pm
Heya. Thanks for the invitation. I hope your Guild can grow. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:08 pm
Squall of SeeD
Heya. Thanks for the invitation. I hope your Guild can grow. ^_^

Yes Ever Person Counts. If you want to be a mod just check the super sticky job place. You can either post what job you want or PM me.  

Trey Alvari
Crew

Noir Hellscythe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:27 pm
hey im new, happy holidays :3 and yeah i am big ff7 lover so dont trip out over it >
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff