Cleaning with a Lost Mind [Parody Fanfic]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Kid real?
  No
  Of course, It's Kid!
  Theo got drunk and made a friend because his a meanie.
  Hiei's flamboyantly gay!? XDD
  so...I believe Kuro..Kid's imagery
  Is Hiei a dirty plumber?
View Results

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:50 pm
This is a Fanfic I wrote, Due to someone talking and rambling on while they Were drunk ^.^ IT seemed to work rather well and Very amusing. So I hope to get a few pages done before I get to bored with it and when I wait for Lloyd to work on his side of the other Fic we are writing.

Cleaning with a Lost Mind

Summary- When Hiei starts to work as a Plumber for a Man name Kuro and Co-worker Theodore, Things get out of hand. As this Once strong Fire Demon is no more then a Human who's forgotten Everything about him and His life.

Now that he was given fake Memory and Theodore and his Friend who everyone calls Kid is working for Mukuro; as They get paid to watch over the Fire demon so he Doesn't get Murder.

But At the same time they are plotting against Mukuro and are finding way to make Hiei's life a living hell.
As Hiei seems to be a normal Human who just got into there Twenty he does spend a lot of his time somewhat drunk on drinking nights. Ah How fun. Enjoy ^.^

------
Characters so Far.

Kid Kid [ no first name or last name]- nothing much known About Kid yet, Other then the fact Kid has blond hair with coloured tips and Green eyes. Kid doesn't have a First or last name, She just goes by as Kid and is about 14 or 15.
Kid seems to be a pretty mouthy kid who seems to disappear and reappear at times, If not hanging around with Theodore, she is running around plotting. As the Joys of a ebil kid.
For most part, People think Kid is just a figment of Theo's mind, Really a Kid running around with no name? Really. Theo must of gotten drunk and went insane.

Theodore [Last name?] - Theodore twenty years old and in third Year of Plumbing, He or she? Who knows as most people thing Theo is Gender confused, Lives in a two bed room apartment with his Roommate Hiei Jaganshi. As his boss is Kuro Jugiko. Theo has Blond hair and Gray eyes that change depending on his mood. Most of the time either Blue or gray.

Kuro Jugiko- The Boss of Both Hiei Jaganshi and Theodore. His about 39 and enjoys giving Hiei and Theo a hard time at work. He has Orange hair with Blue eyes and can sadly pass off as a Bishounen at times.
His convinced Hiei's Gay, Theodore will sell Hiei off for Rent money and that Theo's best friend 'Kid' is imagery. Kuro seems to be a very Wise a** man and enjoys getting under Both Hiei and Theo's skin. Oh the joys of a boss.
The bright side about this boss is, Well IF you can please him with Work and get things done He'll leave you alone, If not your weekend sucks a**. Kuro also seems to like getting into Fights with Hiei a lot. Theo just a by-stander.

More Characters soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:52 pm
“Christ Sakes! Stupid Kuro!” A sharp yell echoed a small two bedroom apartment. “I don’t want to go to work! It’s Sunday and I have a hang over!” Another whine from a short black spiky hair boy.

“Shut up, not my Fault you got a damn hang over!” A blond hair boy with gray eyes looked toward the bitchy boy. He moved rubbing his head and blinked looking toward Kid who woke up from sleeping on the couch.

“Hiei you’re stupid and you’re a man-whore”
“Shut up…You…You…Stupid little bratty kid! “ Hiei yelled looking toward a small also blond hair kid, with green eyes and coloured hair tips. The kid moved rubbing her eyes and blinked.

“That’s ma name; don’t wear it out, eh?” Kid said with a slight smile. She moved laying back down on the couch pulling the blankets over her face and messed up her hair slightly.

“My God!” Hiei snapped “You’re so annoying! Doesn’t Theo get sick of you at all!?” Hiei snapped again as he leaned on his door, Wearing black Dragon boxers and a baggy black tank top.

“Well you see, I cook food for him, I clean his apartment. I also babysit you. Plus I’m his good buddy. Plus if I remember right… I think his father said to get to his heart was cooking. So there you go. He can’t get rid of me. I cook good food and exanage I get a place to stay!” Kid said with a nod and pulled on the blanket again.

“Well she doesn’t lie! Now, Hiei get dressed! We have to get going now!” Theodore snapped watching Hiei head back into his room to get changed. Theo moved and sat down by Kid who sat up on the couch.

“So How much Is MM giving us for watching over HJ?” Kid said dully looking toward Theodore with a slight yawn. Oh how this was just a big set up. Really why would Hiei Jaganshi the Demon who holds the Dragon of the darkness flame, be hiding as a human…Working with a Human and have a human job? Because… He pissed off Mukuro. But how does this work?

“ Enough to pay my Rent, I’m happy” Theo said before looking at Hiei who walked out dressed in overall’s, baggy black t-shirt with a long sleeve shirt under it. He moved walking toward the door with Theo and both head off” Bye Drunks! See you later!” Kid yelled before floating back onto the Couch to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Hiei stumbled behind Theodore down the stairs toward Theo’s car, He stopped and looked around, what a weird feeling. He moved walking toward the passenger side of the door and waited till it was un-locked before getting in, As Theo started the Engine up He turned up the Music and head off toward their bosses house.

‘This is still so weird, I’ve been living with Theo and his Buddy…uh...Kid who has no god damn names what so ever for about four months now. I sill think Theo’s just gender confused. But I feel like there a lie between everyone. Like I’m not really, well this but whatever…sigh what can I do? Really…'

Hiei thought before he opened his eyes and kind of moved to sit up more as they pulled into there Bosses place” Christ Theo, You drive fast” Hiei mumbled.

“Fine, Next time I’ll be later…Then Kuro can Chew you’re a** out” Theo said dully as he parked the car and turned off the engine to get out. As they both head toward there boss who rather fast through a book at them filled with Addresses “Go to Goji Street 4567 Shoji Street, Kazuma Residences “ There boss Kuro said, Kuro had blue eyes and Orange hair and could be passed by as a man or Women due to the fact he was very feminine face and body.

“Kazuma?” Theodore said biting back laughter before looking at Hiei who just nodded slightly, like come on he had no idea what was up! Oh that poor b*****d was going to get it. Kazuma Kuwabara was going to be shocked to see someone he thought He’d never lay eyes on again….  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:45 pm
Chapter 2

DING DONG!

Theo and Hiei both stood at the door of the Kazuma household.
“Theo, Why are you in such a hurry?” Hiei asked rubbing his head as he took off his hat looking toward Theo who was moving slightly waiting for the door to open.

“I don’t want to leave Kid alone at the Apartment! She Evil and bored I’m thinking” Theodore said looking down toward the ground still waiting to get in.

~~~~
[Apartment]

“Ah Hiei and Theo gone… Time for some fun!” Kid sung as she moved dancing around the Apartment. She moved slightly as she whore black jeans with a white tank top and had a cat hat on. She moved heading into Hiei’s room.

After a few minutes, all Hiei’s, Fox and Dragons stuff was pulled out of his room and placed in a closet. As she worked Hiei’s wall were now blue and had Care bears everywhere in the room. On the poor b*****d TV was Kid going ‘Heh Luv you’ and doing the hand signs to it. His bed now had a giant Brave heart blanket and Grumpy bear Pillow.

“Ah looks good, Now Theo’s room!” Kid sung and danced toward Theo’s room. As she entered she moved pulling a few things out of her backpack and smiled. She moved slightly and smiled “This is for making me do ma homework!” She said and started to work on this room as well. After a few minutes Theo’s once nice dirty like plumber room was turned into a little’s girls dream room, Barbie’s ferries sitting a giant dark mushrooms and a pink background, His bed had pink bed spread and a bright hot pink pillow shaped as a Mushroom, also a small red one shaped as a tomato. She smiled and laughed before walking out of the room and picked up her bag, Time for a walk. Maybe she’d go to an anime store and the skate park. . . Before They both got back.

~~~~~
[Back at Kazuma’s place]

As the door opened to Kazuma;s place Theo moved pulling down Hiei’s hat and waved slightly “ Hoi Hoi! I’m Theodore, I work with the Jugiko plumbing company. This is my co-worker HJ.” Theodore said looking down at his little address book before looking up ‘ Oh s**t, It’s Yukina-Chan. Damn’ He thought and moved looking toward Hiei Who looked up.

“Hiei-san!? Mr.Hiei!?” Yukina Questioned looking at the Boy before blinking. ‘No it can’t be Hiei. Hiei is Dead, Genkai even told us. We where at his funeral’ Yukina said and sighed “Gomen, Please come in.” Yukina asked moving out of the way so both of them could come in. As they talked and bullshitted with Yukina a bit, Hiei keeping Quiet they finished the job.

Hiei Jumped to a Scream and turned around looking toward Kuwabara Kazuma who had walked in and was shock to see The Ghost of Hiei.

“OH MY GWAD! Hiei I’m sorry! I didn’t touch your sister! I swear to god!” Kuwabara said taking a few steps back and covered his mouth.

Hiei blinked and tilted his head. “You must have the wrong guy, I don’t have a Sister.” Hiei said looking toward the Orange head and moved to leave with Theo when they finished. They left the shock couple together.

As they went to different job sites at one point, Theodore had jumped up with pipes in his hands and the weight on his pants had pulled down to show care-bear boxer, Letting out a howl full of laughter from a few other works. After that they head back to the Apartment. Hiei had head off to his side and Screamed blood murder at the same time so did Theodore.

“KID!” Hiei yelled

“M---” As he was going to finish the name the phone started to ring. As he got a glare from Hiei, Theo walked toward the phone. “Theodore what is Kid’s name!? You were just about to say it!” Hiei said.

“Lies!” Theodore mumbled before answering the phone. He laughed slightly and hung up with a sigh. He rubbed his head and went for his keys to leave. “Be back in a bit. Enjoy your sexy room, Heh Luv you!” He said being a wise a** and mocking the poor b*****d.  
Untold Stories....:::FanFic::...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games