join?
  yeah
  no
  maybe
View Results

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:45 pm
User Image

It has been 19 years since the dark wizard Lord Voldemort has been destroyed for good. The wizarding world appears to be at peace. There is a new generation making its way into Hogwarts, these are the children of those who fought to save the school from destruction nineteen years ago. Now it is their time to make their mark on in history whether it is for the good of the wizarding world or not. As the time grows and changes, though, one this is for certain: evil will not stay away for long and it will soon be time to fight once again.

Table of Contents:
First post -- Introduction; Table of Contents
Second Post -- Profile, Plots and Rules
Third Post -- Gryffindor House Characters
Fourth Post -- Ravenclaw House Characters
Fifth Post -- Hufflepuff House Characters
Sixth Post -- Slytherin House Characters
Seventh Post -- Professor Profiles
Eight -- Reserved
Ninth -- Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:47 pm
Rules Plots and Profiles

Rules:
1. Follow ToS.
2. No god moding.
3. Be Literate. No one liners!
4. PM me (Shelby Pierre-san) with your profiles.
5. You can have more than one character, just do not go too overboard with characters.

Plot:
It is nineteen years after the seventh HP book. If you've read the very very last Chapter in book seven you will know what I am talking about. If not, then pay attention. It is now time for the Children of Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione and Draco to go to school. This RP will be about the Adventure of the "next generation".

Note:
You may RP as one of the main character's children if you want just pass it by me first.

Profiles:
(For Students)
Gaia Username:
Character Name:
House:
Wand Materials:
Physical Description:
Biography:
Personality:
Pet: (if you want one, they can be either a cat, rat, frog or owl according to the Philosophers Stone. If you want something else then pass it through me first.)

(For Professors)
Gaia Username:
Character Name:
Class: (Type of class you would like to teach)
House:
Wand Materials:
Physical Description:
Biography:
Personality:
Pet: (if you want one, they can be either a cat, rat, frog or owl according to the Philosophers Stone. If you want something else then pass it through me first.)

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:49 pm
Gryffindor House

User Image

Head:
Founder: Godric Gryffindor
Blazon: gules, a lion rampant or (that is, a golden lion on a red field, hence the Gryffindor colours of scarlet and gold)
Ghost: Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington ("Nearly Headless Nick")
Characteristics: Gryffindors are known for their courage
The entrance is located behind a large painting of a Fat Lady in a pink silk dress. If you know the right password to tell her, she swings open to reveal a round opening in the wall. The common room contains a lot of squashy armchairs, a fireplace, and tables. The fireplace is connected to the Floo Network, but as it is extremely public except in the dead of night, Gryffindors usually use owls to communicate with their families instead. There's also a notice board, for public announcements such as the date of the next Hogsmeade weekend, but also for notices from individual students seeking to buy or sell secondhand books, or trade Chocolate Frog cards, or similar, as in any school.

There are two staircases opening off the common room into the Tower itself: the boys' staircase, on which the seven boys' dormitories are located (one for each year) and the girls' staircase, on which the seven girls' dormitories are located (one for each year). The girls' staircase is under a spell so that if a boy sets foot on it and persists for a few steps, a wailing klaxon goes off and the staircase temporarily Transfigures itself into a stone slide, sending him and anyone else on the stairs sailing to the bottom. According to Hogwarts: A History, the founders believed that girls were more trustworthy than boys, so that while the girls' staircase is enchanted to prevent boys from getting in, the boys' staircase does not carry a reciprocal enchantment. Each dormitory is a round room with windows looking out onto the grounds, and containing four-poster beds.

House Members:
Gaia Username: Noltic
Character Name: Zachary Redfeild
Year First
House: Gryffindor
Wand Materials: 18-inch Adamantium core
Physical Description: Average height and build. Long curly hair (think jmmy Page) Scraggly facial hair that he doesn't shave often enough.
Biography: Zach grew up in Canada. He displayed the properties of a wizard at an early age, and soon he received a letter from the American wizarding school. Unfortunately his parents couldn't afford it. One evening he grew so extremely angry at his mother and father (as all teenagers do) that he blew up half their house. Not in size but in fire. Hogwarts heard about this story and recruited him. Olivander said he was half-norse when he bought his wand and that he was lucky he didn't have to swing around an axe or a spear. He's a few years behind so he cut out some courses in order to fast-track to a career.
Personality: He's tough, and very direct. He can get out of hand sometimes being passionate about society, and fears no persecution for his actions. He believes the right thing is worth doing no matter the cost.
Pet: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:52 pm
Ravenclaw House

User Image

Head: Professor Athena Skyheart
Founder: Rowena Ravenclaw
Blazon: azure, an eagle or (that is, a golden eagle on a blue field, hence the Ravenclaw colours of blue and bronze)
Ghost: Helena Ravenclaw, the Grey Lady
Sorting Hat's description:
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning
Will always find their kind.

Location: Ravenclaw Tower, which is located on the west side of the castle; the entrance is a door at the top of a tightly winding spiral staircase that leads up from the fifth floor. The door has neither handle nor keyhole, but a talking bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle. Rather than asking for a conventional password, the knocker will ask a question; if answered correctly, the knocker will compliment the person on the answer and the door will swing open.
The common room, like the other House common rooms, is decorated in House colours (blue and bronze silk wall hangings, in this case, and a midnight-blue carpet decorated with stars). The room is wide, circular, and very airy, with a domed ceiling painted with stars, and walls with graceful arched windows that provide a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains. There are bookcases, tables, and chairs, and opposite the entrance is another door leading to the dormitories. Beside this door is a plinth on which stands a life-size statue in white marble of Rowena Ravenclaw wearing her diadem.

Raveclaw House Members:
Gaia Username: Shelby Pierre-san
Character Name: Morgan Myrddin
Year 5
House: Ravenclaw
Wand Materials: 10 1/2” Phoenix Feather Mahogany
Physical Description: Morgan has long brown hair that she often puts up into a braid or ponytail She standa at about 5'4 and has sapphire blue eyes.
Biography: Morgan's mother was a nice young woman She was a pure blood with highly honed skills in transfiguration and magical creatures. Her father was a muggle a good guy but not very well tuned with the wizarding world which is odd because he did get a wizzarding education and now worked in archeological digs around the world reading the runes of ancient cultures and constantly adding information to a massive book on wizzarding history that he vows to get published one day. Both her parents and herself had up to until last year attended a highly regarded wizzarding school in North America. Morgan Unlike the rest of the Hogwarts students transferred into the school the year previously. Also unlike most students Morgan was an animagus she could at will take on the form of an animal and as it happens to be her form is that of a wolf.
Personality: Morgan is very smart and inquisitive but she is also very stubborn in her views.
Pet: Small tabby cat kitten named Zelda  

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:54 pm
Hufflepuff House

User Image

Head:
Founder: Helga Hufflepuff
Blazon: or, a badger sable (that is, a black badger on a golden field, hence the Hufflepuff colours of yellow and black)
Ghost: The Fat Friar
Sorting Hat's description:
These belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal.
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil.

Location: Accessed through a still life painting found near the kitchens; to reach it, you enter a door to the right of the main staircase in the Entrance Hall and down a staircase there. Although it is therefore at dungeon level, it is "as dissimilar as possible" from the Potions classroom. As we have seen in the other common rooms, it is decorated in House colours, which in this case means that there are lots of yellow hangings; like Gryffindor Tower, it has a lot of comfortable armchairs. There are "little underground tunnels leading to the dormitories, all of which have perfectly round doors, like barrel tops".

Hufflepuff House Members:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:56 pm
Slytherin House

User Image

Head:
Founder: Salazar Slytherin.
Blazon: vert, a serpent argent (that is, a silver serpent on a green field, hence the Slytherin colours of green and silver). The serpent device signifies the founder's gift of being a Parselmouth.
Ghost: The Bloody Baron.
Location: The Slytherin common room is a low-ceilinged, dungeon-like room with greenish lamps and chairs, with skulls all around. It is located under the lake.
Sorting Hat description:
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends.

Slytherin House Members:  

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:00 pm
Hogwarts Professors:

User Image

Character Name: Cameron O’Hara
Class: Headmaster
House: N/A
Wand Materials: 13 inch oak with heartstring core
Physical Description: He is a tall man standing around 6 foot 2 with sandy blond hair with some hints of grey coming in. He is broadly build and fairly muscler.
Biography: Cameron was a former student of Hogwarts when he graduated he enrolled in the education program at the minster so that he may become a professor in schools dedicated to magic. He graduated at the top of his class. From there he taught children independently over the summer as a form of summer school for those who struggled in one area or another until about 20 years ago an opening for a teaching position landed him back in Hogwarts. He taught charms there up until last year when the former headmistress retired.
Personality: He has a soft spot for children but sometimes he cannot tolerate adults. Aside from that he is a very welcoming and open person.
Pet: he has a pet cat named Merlin

Character Name: Athena Skyheart
Class: Muggle History
House: Head of Ravenclaw
Wand Materials: 12 inch maple with phoenix feather core
Physical Description: Athena has long brown hair with almond colour eyes. She stands at 5.5 with a petite frame and soft facial features.
Biography: Athena fought with other Hogwarts students at the siege against the school when he who must not be named attacked the school itself. She was awarded with her bravery and dedication to the school the next year. After completing her education in Hogwarts she went on to become a top notch Historian in the field of Muggle studies. When she was offered a position of teaching Muggle History at Hogwarts she gladly accepted and became head of her former House as well.
Personality: Athena is a fun loving, outgoing and soft spoken person who is always willing to help her students. However, she does have high expectation for them.
Pet: She has an Owl named Mozart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:03 pm
House Points

Gryffindor 50

Ravenclaw 50

Hufflepuff 50

Slytherin 50  

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:04 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:44 am
Zach arrived at kind's cross amid the hustle and bustle of foreign accents when he saw a boy a bit younger then himself dash through a wall.

Everyone around went about their lives, it seemed he had been the only one to notice.

Pulling his backpack a bit higher on his shoulder he jogged through the barrier.

Everyone aroung him had trunks, and he assumed filled with all sorts of cool stuff. He couldnt afford a;ot of wixarding money, so he had requested used books from the school and they had obliged. He had on him now, His new wand, two paris of scraggly olf robes, a scarf, and a lot of parchment and quills.

So it all fit in his backpack.

He found an empty compartment on the train and sat down. He was a bit early (it was only half-past 10) so he relaxed and put his feet up on the other seats across the compartment.

He doubted anyone was about to want to sit with the weird new kid.  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:17 am
Athena walked through Kings Cross Station watching the hustle and bustle of Muggles and spotting the occasional hogwarts student walking around as well. when she got to the wall between platform 9 and 10 she walked straight through the wall to platform 9 and 3/4. It was just starting to fill up with families wishing their children good bye. Athena go into the train and started to look for a place to seat herself. As she was looking for a compartment to seat herself in. To her surprise most were occupied already. she found one where a young man was seated. She slid the door open. "May I sit in here? she asked him."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:35 am
Zach looked up at the new aquaintance.

"I dunno... can you?"He chuckled.

He stood then and offered her his seat.

"You may sit wherever you like, im not one to stop you." He smiled at her hoping to be polite. He didnt think that enemies should be made before freinds.

Then he remembered his weird accent and figured that he'd just blown his lonely guy demeanor.  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:16 am
"I just didn't want to intrude if you were waiting for some friends to join you." Athena said. "I wasn't sure if they would appreciate having to sit in the came car as a professor. Oh and how silly of myself I seam to have forgotten my manners, I'm Professor Skyheart, head of Ravenclaw house. and you are?" she asked the young mane while she took a seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:46 am
Zach took his seat again. He had no idea this woman was a prffessor, and it surprised him but he realized he didnt much care. She couldnt very well give him homework yet could she?

"My name is Zach, I'm a little new to this wizard deal. Besides that, incase you hadnt noticed im not really from around here. Were i waiting for my freinds, i doubt that i would very much care about your status."

Zach scratched his face a little and noticed that he needed to shave again. This however was an implement of thinking, he had suddenly thought of a question.

"What do you teach?"  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:36 pm
"I teach Muggle studies and Muggle History. I know that it doesn't sound very much intersting but I find it facinating." She saaid. After looking at the boy more closly she diecided to ask him a question in return. "So where are you from then, Zach?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff