Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Emos and Preps: Should they date? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should emos and preps date?
  Yes
  No
  Depends
View Results

Zombified_Milk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:04 pm
I've had a question on my mind for awhile and now I'm finally going to ask it: Should emos and preps date each other?

I'm asking this because someone at school said we were supposed to hate each other, I do dislike most preps. But I dont want to dump her for something like that...shes different. So, I'm letting everyone here decide...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:21 am
Why should it matter what social group you belong to... according to your school, me being a metaller burn out, shouldn't have my best friend as a prep... but hey what do you know, we've been best friends... hell brothers for nigh on 15 years. Who really gives a ******** what others think, all that matters is what you think.  

Rellik San
Captain

Zombified_Milk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:26 pm
Yeah, I know I shouldn't care what others think. It was just a question that I had stuck in my head. Kind of like when you watch a magic trick or something, you can't really think of anything else until you know how the hell they did that. Or maybe that's just me...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:46 pm
well there are two sides for dating and emo and dating a prep
if u date a prep they will try to stop you from bein emo which is a good thing bc no1 likes to b emo
but if an emo dates an emo it will most likely last for a longer time because most emos know what love really is and wont dump any1 tht eaisly and they dont have much so if u go out wit an emo chick u r most likely all they have  

itzalwaysraining

itzalwaysraining

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:47 pm
and i have only dated preps but only because i havent got a chance to hook up with any emos  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:09 am

Why should it matter what stereotype someone dates?

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:05 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

3nodding Remember what stereotype you are.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:26 am
AdrianaKitten
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

3nodding Remember what stereotype you are.

I am not a stereotype, and I am not stereotyped. Why would it matter?

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:16 am
mhmmmm... you date whomever you want 2 date. Its not like we are from diferent worlds or if we are like licans and warewolfs... if we bite eachother we not gana die T-T  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:40 am
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
mhmmmm... you date whomever you want 2 date. Its not like we are from diferent worlds or if we are like licans and warewolfs... if we bite eachother we not gana die T-T

A Werewolf is a Lycanthrope you tool.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Damn it, Dave, this is the second time today that I've read in this guild someone telling me I'm a stereotype.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:50 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Damn it, Dave, this is the second time today that I've read in this guild someone telling me I'm a stereotype.

Well then I'm at a loss... see I'm a stereotype and play up to the fact but you? Theres no way you're a stereotype. D:  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:27 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Well then I'm at a loss... see I'm a stereotype and play up to the fact but you? Theres no way you're a stereotype. D:

I know that, but they don't seem to get it.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:47 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

I know that, but they don't seem to get it.

Blood rediculous. Tch, kids today, you're a mod in a forum full of one stereotype and everyone thinks you have to adhere to it. I mean seriously could you imagine an emo me?  

Rellik San
Captain

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas