mass email

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Publi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:37 pm
Here's another idea; how about we send a mass email to all member's of Rev-O-Lou-She-Un imploring them to become active; we have about 100 users who joined and never posted... Any other ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:55 pm
good idea, though i doubt it would do anything. they probably just joined because they got the invite. it could be worth a shot.  

SassyFancyPants
Vice Captain

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:13 pm
i dont think that that will do anything if we can barly make ben go on and we can poke him how will be be able to get people to on on that we cant even poke!

i think that we should have another contest were we invite more pople if we just keep inviting noobs they will particapate because they are noobs and they arnt the britest box of crayons 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:46 pm
i think we should invent virtual poke just for this occasion.

That, and imagine copying and pasting all 100 of those users names individually to the pm boxes. it would probably be more effort than its worth. And what would we say. "hey guys, remember when you joined that guild because you got that random invite. no the other one... yeah, you should go back there and check it out"

it sort of makes us seem stupid. i think we should stick to mass recruitments.  

SassyFancyPants
Vice Captain

Political Rev-O-Lou-She-Un

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces