Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
can't think of a title it's just funny.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:53 pm
I have NEVER been into running. I can walk all day long, bike, swim, canoe, you name it. But jogging/running, can't keep it up. Today my brother who is training to be a cop, was looking for a jogging partner, and I was looking to feel less guilty about all the chocolate I ate. So I thought I'd try to keep up. (keep in mind he's been training for years) To pass his college course, he has to run 8k in under 40mins.(girls are allowed to do it in 45mins) I really have tried to jog before, for about 2 months I did like 3k almost every morning. I've just always struggled a lot with that particular form of exercise (not to mention shin plint!) what I'm getting at, I did 7k(the last km was too icy) in 36mins. xd

While I have always struggled like I said, I'm extremely stubborn. When I was training to be a lifeguard, we were allowed to do girl pushups but I did the real ones. Mountain biking, I was the only girl that didn't drop out. I've always been all about girl power and showing up the guys. I'm just really proud of myself and feel the need to brag sweatdrop oh ya, I then biked to the dog park towing my 50lb dog and walked with him for half an hour. I'm so tired right now. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:22 pm
Woot!~

Go girl power!  

alwyscrying240

5,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:24 pm
alwyscrying240
Woot!~

Go girl power!

lol thanks  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games