PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:44 am
User Image

:: Regular Soquili Quest ::

Colorist wanted: Whoever can do henna the best? XD
Name of horse: Remielle
Owner: Novablu
Temper: Dependant
Breed: Tribal
Description: Brown/cream dun with a dark saddle and mask. Green eyes. Braided style mane/tail (dark brown with cream streaks) with gold & green beads. Markings: Faint dappling and henna/tribal designs, dun leg barring. Half-bald face. Slight sabino patches. ((Smaller henna designs where the marks are showed on ref, same color))
Color: Saddled dun.
Markings: Faint dappling and henna/tribal designs, dun leg barring. Slight sabino patches.
Mane Color: Chocolate with cream/white streaks
Mane Style: Braided (green beads)
Tail Color: Chocolate with cream/white
Tail Style: Braided (green beads)
Eye Color: Green

Reference Image(s):
Body & Colors Facial/Earrings
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories, please!
Tag Frame color: Colorist's Choice
Tag Feather color: Colorist's Choice  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:00 pm
Quote:

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Remielle
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dependant
Breed: Tribal
Mate: Harij

Description:

She is a brown dun with a dark saddle and mask that curls under the jaw (see facial ref). Small sabino patches (see ref for exact spots.) Peridot green eyes with a peridot green marking around one eye. Light dun-barring on legs. Faint dappling across her pelt with henna designs across her back(You have 100% design on the henna/tribals*. Do something pretty). Half-bald face with streaking on her muzzle (see ref). Edited dark brown mane/tail with hawk feathers/crystals dangling from braids. Long, flowing fetlocks For exact colors/etc, see refs.

*Compliment this stallion: Click (I have Swirl's permission. She's an irl friend.)

**On her ref, I have her mane/tail dark brown, streaked with cream. It's up to you on how you want to do it, streaks or no streaks.

Reference image(s): Body & face/earrings

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None please.
Tag frame color: Colorist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's Choice

Hair/Clothing edits:

For her mane: You have pretty much free reign other than: I want something long, maybe layered? and wavy, mixed with braids all over, little crystals and hawk feathers. Other than that, go wild, not too thin, not too thick, but remember 'delicate/pretty' and maybe a bit exotic. The foremane should be feminine, maybe a little bit messy.

For her tail: You have pretty much free reign again, other than: I want something long and cascading around her ankles in waves, with braids and perhaps hawk feathers and crystals strung in with them. Do something feminine but exotic looking?

Golden armor on her forelegs (similar to this, maybe a little more feminine? Upper leg armor could be perhaps like this, smaller banded with a rounded peridot jewel in each like This

In the ear on the same side as her eye marking, three gold springbead hoops with peridot beads high up on the ear. On the other ear, two large gold gypsy hoops lower on the ear.

Also around her neck make an ornate golden wire necklace. Feel free to do something, wrapped around 2-3 times, maybe tiered with little diamonds and hawk feathers? Go wild < 3

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:16 pm
you draw me something pretty i can give you 10k I know its not alot but its what i got that i can give away

FOD custom I has 10k and 1k to tip  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:33 pm
Quote:
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King
Name of horse: Shambalah
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Breezy
Breed: Wind Gypsy

Description: Silver-blue base with navy paint markings. Long fetlocks. Hooves are cloven and gold. Navy mane in falling dressage knots, fallen loose mane falling onto his neck and shoulders in waves. Navy tail in a English plait, dropping down to elegant waves to cascade around his hooves. Eyes are gold, the same color as his jewelry. Wings are three toned, going from Dark navy, to silver-blue, to sparkling gold. For exact colors/etc, see refs.

Reference image(s): Beginning concept of Shambalah // use for concept, basic mane idea, and jewelry: here. Reference for colors and hardness of the painting: Here.

Default accessory color(s)?: None please

Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Wings: Have the wings like This, boldly going from color to color (not faded).

Mane: Mane used to be tied up in dressage knots, but has long since begun to fall down. Knots are just at the base of the neck, mane hair falling down in waves, cascading onto his neck and shoulders in waves, similar to this. Foremane is not tied up; it should fall down around his face. Feel free to do something elegant with this. Navy blue in color, perhaps streaked with silver blue here and there.

Tail: His tail is in an somewhat English plait, dropping down to elegant waves to cascade around his hooves. Feel free to play around with the plait, with how the tail looks. Navy blue in color, perhaps streaked with silver blue here and there.

Wrap: A sparkly and gauzy blue wrap draped around him, something like this. Have fun with it?

Jewelry: Thin gold bangles around all four legs. One of the forelegs has a cuff with a teal-colored stone set in it. Necklace is wire-like, wrapped around his neck several times, with a pendant hanging off of it. References here. Have fun/be ornate with the jewelry < 3

Wind Soq: 1,000,000
Edits: Mane/Tail/Jewelry: 50k
=1,050,000

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:21 pm
Quote:

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Hi Velocity
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dynamic
Breed: Spirited

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Base is steely gray with cream underside. Darker overcoat. Across his back are random rainbow leopard spots surrounded in black. Hooves are black. Long, flowing fetlocks. Edited mane and tail that you have free reign on. See refs for main-color-ness biggrin

Reference image(s): Soqu Reference

Default accessory color(s)?: None, please

Hair/clothing edits:

Mane: Something punky, wild, perhaps with bangs that cover his farthest eye and hang down around his face. You have free reign. His personality is upbeat, spunky, energetic and loving, so reflect that? Color is gold to red (see ref for exact color gradient).

Tail: Again, punky, maybe long, lapping around his ankles. You have free reign; do what feels right. His personality is upbeat, spunky, energetic and loving. Color is gold to red (see ref for exact color gradient).

Jewelry: Maybe some little plastic/nylon bracelets weaving around his ankles, in the same colors as his mane/tail or rainbow? Maybe a colored wire wrapped around his neck with a orange glowstick hanging from it? Do something that reflects his personality. Fun and colorful. I love accessories. Go wild!

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games