love gay guys?
  yay they're the best!
  not realy... ruins my love life!
  best friends!
  alfredo...mmmm yummy
View Results

Autumn-Melodies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:42 pm
so gay guys are pretty awesome right? they can become a security blanket because you know they won't take advantage of you... only problem i'm always realy attracted to gay men... like i said they're the best and i somehow always end up realy good friends with them... i mean a gay guy took my first kiss, a gay guy was the first to hold my hand. anybody have similar experiences? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:31 pm
i love them sooo much.
can't say they took my first kiss but .. hmm holding my hand and yea they are amazing cuz they are better then a your girlfriends to chat with cuz they know exactly how to understand you without all the drama and whiny voices . gosh nothing with that just a guy who has the same attraction that you do. Though i always hate how you get so attached to them and then remember oh crap he's gay can't think those thoughts. Thats why i prefer bi guys i find extremly hawt for me. But yea kissing gay guys wow thats like amazing.  

Princess Small One

Machiavellian Doll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:03 pm
As someone who has difficulty befriending the hetero male, I love em. It's nice to have male friends. Plus, there's something terribly cute about gay guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:00 pm
Machiavellian Doll
As someone who has difficulty befriending the hetero male, I love em. It's nice to have male friends. Plus, there's something terribly cute about gay guys.

sooo true! gotta love them!!! mrgreen heart domokun ninja dramallama wahmbulance xd  

Autumn-Melodies

MeeversLove

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:37 am
Gay guys are the best. They have good fashion sense and you can tell them anything. They aren't sexist and they are so sweet. If only they were into females! Lol. That's why we all need a metrosexual guy. Gay but straight. Wouldn't that be nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:14 pm
Gay boys are sooo cute!
I love them. I have a few gay friends and there the best! Its like talking to a girl but only w/o the boobs  

ToKiO_HoTeLs_ToXiC_SuGeR

iCHIMMY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:38 pm
gotta love them. Theyr'e so polite, and they can be really attractive at times. Though sometimes, I find out the guy's gay at the last minute, and it all becomes some huge suprise.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:43 am
Its like having a girlfriend only that he has a p***s. They are great friends. I swear you can tell them anything and you can go cloths shopping with them.  

Matron Mord Sith

the Beautiful_Surrender

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:27 am
eep my dad's gay ... haha try explaining that in elementary school 'why do you have two daddy's??'
My eldest brother is gay too and my best friend ... so pretty much i love gay guys! i'm not really into the ultra camp guys but i know quite a few ... they're okay but like a bit annoying, the only bad thing about gay guys is that some of them are like ultra judgemental ... but that's a minority!

*edit ... oh my this sounds like i'm sayig i LIKE my dad ... i don't really ever fall in love with gay guys ... to be honest i never really think of anyone in that way unless i hear they like me ... then i think about it!  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:17 pm
the Beautiful_Surrender
eep my dad's gay ... haha try explaining that in elementary school 'why do you have two daddy's??'
My eldest brother is gay too and my best friend ... so pretty much i love gay guys! i'm not really into the ultra camp guys but i know quite a few ... they're okay but like a bit annoying, the only bad thing about gay guys is that some of them are like ultra judgemental ... but that's a minority!

*edit ... oh my this sounds like i'm sayig i LIKE my dad ... i don't really ever fall in love with gay guys ... to be honest i never really think of anyone in that way unless i hear they like me ... then i think about it!

lol two daddy's.>< How did you get borned then?  

elisssa1 Storm

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

elisssa1 Storm

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:20 pm
Nah I I don't like them that much.The gays in NC ARE UGLY!And let's not forget cris crocker  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:17 am
One way, that cannot return twice...

One of my really close friends revealed that he was bi this year. And now he's just straight up gay. He's still teased by it, and my other friends dubbed him 'the homo' which I really hate~ but omg, he's awesome. XD;

A lost child looks for a bright place...

Ayumi Elric

Roflmeow

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:00 am
Gay guys are awesome. <3 My best friend is a Gay guy and he is so funny. Anyone watch Will and Grace?

My best friend is like Jack. LOL. And wow, he also wants to go to nursing school(Like jack did)

Gay guys are so sweet. I haven't held hands or anything with him, but were best friends. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:05 pm
the Beautiful_Surrender

how were u born then o_o..!

nd btw, omg gay guys r kewl, i want a gay best friend, but theres like no gay guy at my school! xD  

-HII J e n n y

Wonderful Conspiracy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 am
Gay guys make the greatest friends!
From the advice they give you dont only learn about yourself but about guys also. All they gay guys i know are always happy! I love them, theyre all awesome. Plus its really fun to go shopping with them. 3nodding

heart Gay Friends heart  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces