ARIZONA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:59 pm
For all you Arizona people in the guild, we are actually having a lot of bands coming over the next 3 months.

The English Beat and RX Bandits are tonight at The Marque Theatre, doors open at 6:30 (which I am going to)

March 28th Bad Manners are coming to The Brickhouse with 2 Tone Lizard Kings opening for them (which I am also going to)

April 6th Streetlight Manifesto is going to be at The Marque (NOT going to that one)

May 4th The Slackers and Deals Gone Bad are at The Clubhouse.(I'm going, this will be my 10th time seeing The Slackers biggrin )

May 5th The Voodoo Glow Skulls and Mustard Plug will be at The Clubhouse. (not going)

June 10th The Queers (Yeah I know they aren't ska, but I love those guys) at The Brickhouse

whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:27 am
you should goto the streetlight show.

dan potthast is playing I believe.

I know when they come here he is, and thats why I'll be going.

lucky bastards, we never ******** get bad manners in florida I swear. I'm pissed.  

Guns of Navarone

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:12 pm
******** YEAH! I'm visiting my mom in Arizona the 6th! So going to the streetlight show!!! w00t!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:28 pm
You are so right! Tours this year in AZ kick a**! Im excited. I mayyyy go to Streetlight. I really wanna see Mustard Plug and VooDoo too. Or The Slackers. I took a poster down from the Marquee in the bathroom and hung it up in my garage haha. I love them  

Frankenska

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 am
Whole Wheat Bread will be there on the 11th too. I'm going to that one! Not ska but a really good band.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:55 pm
I might actually go to the Slackers or VDGS. I really want to see both but more Slackers. I hope I can go to one  

Frankenska

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:47 pm
Frankenska
I might actually go to the Slackers or VDGS. I really want to see both but more Slackers. I hope I can go to one

I went to The Slackers show, it was really really good.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:50 pm
King Of The Ska
Frankenska

I went to The Slackers show, it was really really good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your Head Asplode

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff