Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
WANTED: Precise stat breakdown

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuyajin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:09 am
I am looking for a stat breakdown for rogues down to the decimal of per +stat point.

If anyone can help, that'd be helpful.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:04 pm
What?

Beginner (future rogue) stats:
Str 4
Dex X
Int 4
Luk X

X being any number in your dice roll.

Dex is to remain twice your future thieves level, until level 40.
Basically, when it becomes double your level, you add 2.0 per level.
Once you hit level forty, you had 1.0 Dex each level forever.
I.E. Level 40, you would have 80 dex, and level 50 you would have 90 dex. 60-100, 70-110, and so on. Basically, at level 40, dex becomes level+40.

Luk is everything else.

STR and INT should remain as low as possible, unless you are a bandit, and use the MINIMUM amount of STR necessary for Cutter/STR Daggers.

A Rusty Nail

madanthony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:11 pm
Hmm?

Hidden-street damage calculator
Thieves:
Dagger and Throwing Stars - (LUK * 0.9 * 3.6 * Skill Mastery + STR + DEX) / 100 * Weapon Attack

Lucky Seven (Maximum Damage for 1 Throwing Star) - [((5.0*LUK)/100)*Weapon Attack)*Damage Percentage]
Lucky Seven (Minimum Damage for 1 Throwing Star) - [((2.5*LUK)/100)*Weapon Attack)*Damage Percentage]

-If I remember right, dex adds .8 accuracy, luck adds .5 per point. Either way, you'll have more than enough if you just pump luck for damage.
-For avoidability, adding luck is superior to dex.
-Int is useless to a thief. It adds magic attack and defense, but you don't attack with magic, and it's not worth spending the points for defense.
-Strength should only be added if it's an equip requirement.
-If you can't figure out from the formula, luck and weapon attack are the damage multipliers. Dex and strength are side effects, added for equip requirements.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:32 am
madanthony
Hmm?

Hidden-street damage calculator
Thieves:
Dagger and Throwing Stars - (LUK * 0.9 * 3.6 * Skill Mastery + STR + DEX) / 100 * Weapon Attack

Lucky Seven (Maximum Damage for 1 Throwing Star) - [((5.0*LUK)/100)*Weapon Attack)*Damage Percentage]
Lucky Seven (Minimum Damage for 1 Throwing Star) - [((2.5*LUK)/100)*Weapon Attack)*Damage Percentage]

-If I remember right, dex adds .8 accuracy, luck adds .5 per point. Either way, you'll have more than enough if you just pump luck for damage.
-For avoidability, adding luck is superior to dex.
-Int is useless to a thief. It adds magic attack and defense, but you don't attack with magic, and it's not worth spending the points for defense.
-Strength should only be added if it's an equip requirement.
-If you can't figure out from the formula, luck and weapon attack are the damage multipliers. Dex and strength are side effects, added for equip requirements.

Thats useful. But I would like to also know exactly how much a stat point of luk and dex adds to avoidability.  

Shuyajin

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff