Yay!
  Nay!
  Waffles!
View Results

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:11 am
The month is half over, but still, better late than never. ^^

The news:

#1: I will start unstickying a lot of announcements and stickies starting next week. The sheer number of stickied topics and announcements are quite intimidating new users. Don't worry though, I will make a sticky with links to all the unstickied topics, so nothing is lost. ^^
And besides, announcements aren't meant to be permanent anyway. biggrin

#2: The make a banner contest is still open. It isn't much of a contest if there is only two or three contestants. So now is your chance. If there aren't any more entries by mid-April. I will arbitrarily pick a winner from the few we have gotten. You can see the details in the Event Subforum.

#3: And finally, I have Wi-Fi again, so if you want to play or trade, send me a PM when I'm online. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:00 pm
Sounds good.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gnome Serial

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:07 pm
Sorry i have not be active. sad i really gotta pass English this semester or else no degree for me by next spring.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:21 am
Gnome Serial
Sorry i have not be active. sad i really gotta pass English this semester or else no degree for me by next spring.

No worries, an education trumps pokemon every day of the week. ^^

In other news, this week is the last chance to enter the make a banner competition. If no more entries arrive before sunday, I will select a winner from the few we have gotten so far.  

krishnath

Gnome Serial

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:38 pm
other news i just dropped a refrigerator on my foot and i think i'm going to go to the hospital soon. crying i don't like that place.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:02 pm
Ouch, Gnome. Hope you're okay!

Hey, I think our next guild inprovement should be the home page. I'm sorry to whoever wrote it, but the pink would NOT make me want to join the guild, plus the info's outdated. Maybe after the banner contest we could hold one to design a layout for it? (and it could match the new banner....) Just a thought....I'd be willing to handle the project if you want.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:49 am
Negai Boshi

Hey, I think our next guild inprovement should be the home page. I'm sorry to whoever wrote it, but the pink would NOT make me want to join the guild, plus the info's outdated. Maybe after the banner contest we could hold one to design a layout for it? (and it could match the new banner....) Just a thought....I'd be willing to handle the project if you want.

That was the plan, so go right ahead. ^^

@Gnome: Sorry to hear about your foot, but I can tell you, you are not alone in not liking hospitals.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:21 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi

@Gnome: Sorry to hear about your foot, but I can tell you, you are not alone in not liking hospitals.

Hurray! No more pink! *scurries off to organize*  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:06 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Personally I feel a light green would be a good color for the borders, but anything else than pink would be great. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:04 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Personally I feel a light green would be a good color for the borders, but anything else than pink would be great. ^^

Hmm, that could be fun....
Would you rather me make something/find someone to make it, or have a contest in the guild? Past experiance shows the guild can be a bit inactive in contests, but.....*shrugs*  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:19 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Would you rather me make something/find someone to make it, or have a contest in the guild? Past experiance shows the guild can be a bit inactive in contests, but.....*shrugs*

That is entirely up to you. If you want to do it yourself, go for it, if you want it to be a competition, I'm sure we can work something out. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:14 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

That is entirely up to you. If you want to do it yourself, go for it, if you want it to be a competition, I'm sure we can work something out. ^^

I know someone who's really good with coding and stuff, so maybe a contest to come up with a design, and then i could get her to actually make the layout?  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:28 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

I know someone who's really good with coding and stuff, so maybe a contest to come up with a design, and then i could get her to actually make the layout?

Sorry, but I do not.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:14 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Sorry, but I do not.

....you do not what?  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out