Baller
  Music Videos
  Other
  Poll Whore Option
View Results

~.Kaarii.~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:10 pm
WONG FU PRODUCTIONS FTW!

I love Phillip Wang, Wesley and Ted. The videos that they made are so funny and just so cute. I especially love "Just a Nice Guy" and "Yellow Fever". The first video that I watched by them was "Yellow Fever". Any other opinions on Wong Fu Productions? I don't currently have the links to the videos but this is their site: http://www.wongfuproductions.com/

Actually here's one:
Yellow Fever

Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:35 pm
All of their productions are pretty darn good.
Yellow Fever is especially hilarious.

Talking about this reminds me of Kevjumba. >.>  

Laughing Platypus

~.Kaarii.~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:51 am
Hmm... never watched Kevjumba. I've watched the ones by NigaHiga though. lol 'The Number 21' and all the 'How to be...' are hilarious. Even my non-asian friends have watched it. xd Anyone remember Crazy Asian Mother? rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:42 pm
~.Kaarii.~
Hmm... never watched Kevjumba. I've watched the ones by NigaHiga though. lol 'The Number 21' and all the 'How to be...' are hilarious. Even my non-asian friends have watched it. xd Anyone remember Crazy Asian Mother? rofl

i like nigahiga better than kevjumba. i absolutely love all wang fu productions. they r soo funny! and oh yeah, haha..crazy asian mother.. rofl  

anniepajamas

~.Kaarii.~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:47 pm
Haha did you watch one of their blogs? Where they're talking about LA? It was so friggen funneh. rofl haha I love all the NigaHiga ones as well. lol all the How To Be Ninja/Gangster/Emo/Nerd and the subliminal messages and The Number 21. haha they were so funny.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games