Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunBANG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:19 am
The grounds outside Hogwarts are vast and varied. Close to the castle you can find the school's greenhouses and vegetable patches. If you venture down the path north of the castle, you will inevitably encounter the front gates of the castle grounds guarded on either side by statues of winged boars. To the west of the castle is the popular quidditch pitch where many a player and quidditch fan go for some fun. On the castle's southern side is the great lake which is home to numerous aquatic creatures including merfolk and a giant squid; take care not to disturb them while you take in the sights. On the eastern side of the castle you can find the infamous Whomping Willow, and the game keeper's house (next to the house is a pumpkin patch). Beyond these places is the dark forest. Students are forbidden to enter that forest without permission from Hogwarts faculty members. You have been warned.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:25 am
Kaylee layed down in one of the feilds out in the grounds "Its a beautiful day don't you think so too" she said  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

GunBANG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:31 am
Miranda sits down next to Kaylee. "Yup, it sure is." Miranda let Stardust fly around for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:34 am
"Hmmm what do want to do for somestrange reason I want to cast a spell on the lake but I haven't mastered any" she said looking at miranda then at the lake  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

GunBANG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:39 am
"Really? The day before I came to Hogwarts I made myself learn a several spells. Watch this!" Miranda gets out her wand. "Expectro Patronum!" A beautiful shiny wolf comes out of it and walks around. "That's the Patronus Charm. It's very hard to master. I like this one because you have to think happy thoughts, and you have to concentrate." Miranda lowers her wand and loses her consentration. That's what happens when you don't concentrate. You should try the Patronus Charm."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:43 am
"Okay but I'm not very good at concentration" she said shyly  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

GunBANG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:46 am
"That's OK! Just try to conentrate for about 1 or 2 seconds while thinking happy thoughts. It was hard for me at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's just like doing a normal spell."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:54 am
"Okay" she said concentrationg as hard as she could and thinking about her happiest thought then she shouted "Expectro Patronum" And it released a rabbit from the tip of her wand "Hey I did it" she said excitedly still keep her concentraition then lowering her wand making the rabbit vanish instantly  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

GunBANG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:03 pm
Miranda smiled. "I knew you could do it. All you have to do is believe that you can. Now try to do another spell, OK?" Miranda looks around and finds a bird. "This is an Unforgiveable Curse, watch carefully." Miranda points her wand at the bird. "Imperio!" The bird begins to twist and turn in an uncomfortable way. "That's the Imperius Curse." Miranda lowers her wand and makes the bird stop. "That's one of the 3 Unforgiveable Curses."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:11 pm
"But can't you get in trouble for using that curse but whatever" she said Pointing her wand at a fish in the lake "Imperio"she said making the fish jump in and out of the water and then she broke the connection "using that spell feels weird" she complained  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:20 pm
((Sorry got to go Be back on around 3 hours around thats 6:00 eastern time  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:18 pm
"I know you can get in trouble for using it, but at imes it comes in handy. My favorite is the Killing Curse." Miranda points her wand at the same bird that she used the Imperius Curse on. "Avada Kedavra!" The bird falls from the sky. "Now that's the Killing Curse."
((OK, see you soon!))

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:16 pm
"Ohhh And why did you kill the owl That owl could've belonged to someone what if that happened to stardust" she lectured Miranda  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:26 pm
Miranda laughed. "First of all, it's not an owl, it's just your everyday bird. Second of all, it was already in pain once I put the Imperius Curse on it."  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:27 pm
"Ohh well" she sighed 'Now what" she asked tilting her head to the side

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items