Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes or No?
  Yes
  No
View Results

hikari546

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:19 pm
...Yah I get like made fun of all the time cuz of my squinty eyes or watever just me or is it most Asians?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:42 am
Reminds me of a joke...
"How do you blindfold and Asian? With dental floss."
razz

Well, I haven't gotten any comments on eye shape. But maybe you are around non-Asians more...

Shining Silhouette

goodbye-star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:04 pm
I'm surrounded by Asians all the time so maybe that's why i don't hear people making fun of it as much.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:28 pm
Actually, I'm one of 3 of my asian friends who don't have "squinty" or "slanty" eyes.

The majority of asians have it ((not saying like it's a bad thing)), but some don't. And they aren't necessarily squinty, but just smaller than other eyes. It's not a big deal biggrin

Chocolate marshmallow gum

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:54 pm
Surprisingly, my Asian buds and I don't have squinty eyes. O.O;;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:52 pm
i have squinty eyes.
but i hate being told "hay, can you open your eyes?"
my eyes arent that squinty though >.>

[purple banana]

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:06 pm
i dont have squinty eyes and i still get that quinty eye crap  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:10 pm
I dont have squinty eyes. And I've never gotten any comments like that before. But my little sister has squinty eyes and me and my older sister don't. Someitme we tease her about her eyes...  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

TiffanyTiffTiff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:31 pm
I don't really have squinty eyes...but it kinds depends I dunno... I have been made fun of though... EXAPLE: HEY CH1NK OPEN YOUR EYES.

now that is just plain mean... I wake up in the morning and I see my eyes in the miror... eek

You know if your reading this and you have ever made fun of anybody about how small their eyes are...

YOU BETTER OPEN YOUR EYES exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:47 am
my eyes are pretty squinty but for some reason, if something is said, i don't really get bothered by it. It's a big asian "trademark" anyways. A lot of asians will have an operation to create the fold in the eye lid (ie. my mother) but.. why?  

Psyense

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:10 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Squinty eyes are more common amongst the 'mainland' Asians. This includes China, Korea, Vietnam, Mongolia, Cambodia, Thailand, and Laos (I think I forgot a few.)

If you look at all the islanding Asian countries, most of their eyes don't have as much of the squinty eyes that the mainland Asians do. Compare a Chinese person's eyes to that of a Japanese. You'll see the Japanese will usually have less of a squint.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:42 am
Used to be made fun of alot for it. Still got em but i dont get made fun of anymore  

BlackHammer888

AngelicBrawl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:42 am
A lotta people get make fun of cause of that. But hey. ya kno? Just be proud. and like if yu have really good friends they'de be there for ya! here's a story.

My friend Raymond has chinky eyes. but since his best friend is like this really funny guy, Venron. They're always haviong fun. like they take pictures of themselves like streching out their eyes. and they laugh about it all the time.

=]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:22 am
ah yea i dont have squinty eyes but thats okay. doesnt matter. but they always say, "Hey you're asian right? why dont you have squinty eyes??" its annoying. but yea...  

saku_chan187

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:29 am
    The few Asians we have are usually quite popular at my school. And my school is so racially mixed that most people don't care anyways.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff